|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Also,  I am pretty sure this fake marriage thing will lead to a fake marriage divorce where they'll have to show blah blah fights etc..

but as brutal as this sounds, MC will happen
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I heard the CaVya marriage wont happen...not sure.

Arre it won't happen.that's why i m not even thinking about it
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
honestly if cabir was straight then I would have loved for Cavya to happen, just because their relationship was such a slow burn and gradually developed. But thats not the case, cabir is gay! And he spent his whole life fighting this feeling and he has finally accepted that he is gay and he is proud of that fact. And if the whole cavya marriage does happen, then it seems like for cabir its a step back in his whole mentality. I genuinely hope the cvs don't go for the whole fake marriage BS. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This show will not go the shaadi way. 
Youth show. No Shaadi. 

They have used Cabir's homosexuality to sell themselves as unique.

Navya won't have the baby ,too teen momma of her.

Problem is the concept of fake marriage/open marriage even when done well still will have an audience, a big chunk of it who would keep looking/hoping for romantic angles. The satire would be lost completely. Just like they keep hoping that Cabir will get magically fixed and be with Madhubala. The whole idea of Will & Grace will be lost here.

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Medha.S

See, I am open to anything and everything.Open marriage? Fine and dandy! But here Navya as always for some reason is holding the truth till the last day to tell her mom. Just like she couldn't tell her mom about the child. A guy who has faced everything from hate crime, messy break up, built of dad beating his mom, homelessness, no support from parents, looking for jobs to pay his bills and rent a house to at least try and start his life from scratch -- basically someone who refuses to be ashamed of who he is and is not ready to hide. This guy being forced into a marriage because pressure from adults? why? Navy holds marriage as something sacred and thought sex meant she was Harshad's wife. A fake marriage to keep Cabir's mom happy? A woman who is so hell bent on showing that her son is not sick, is completely normal. Um, No! This goes against everything Cabir has fought for. Navy should have been considering abortion instead of waiting for her baby and then deal with the problems that comes with it. Heck, Harshad and Aliya show old be more involved in this mess instead of Cabir.

True, Cabir did fight for his rights, and did leave his mom for it too.
But frankly, idealism when he has a friend who is pregnant and has no formal support system, and neither does he, a fake marriage will be a safe haven..
Why would navya take it seriously?
she never takes anything seriously😆😆

And its a mutual decision that they have come to as a solution for the mother-problem. 
if they don't have a problem with it, I think they have a right to it too😃
NOT saying i endorse forced marriages between straight-gay people at all..bas ki, its a bit more complicated maybe and we should see where they lead with it..I am thinking it'll anyway blow up on their faces😆
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charminggenie

This show will not go the shaadi way. 

Youth show. No Shaadi. 

They have used Cabir's homosexuality to sell themselves as unique.

Navya won't have the baby ,too teen momma of her.

Problem is the concept of fake marriage/open marriage even when done well still will have an audience, a big chunk of it who would keep looking/hoping for romantic angles. The satire would be lost completely. Just like they keep hoping that Cabir will get magically fixed and be with Madhubala. The whole idea of Will & Grace will be lost here.

This here is my whole problem, people will like link them romantically unless they show Cabir taking up with a guy even when married 2 Navya. 
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am positive no baby is coming...it will be a miscarriage...they cannot have a baby in this show or on the sets😆... Enough pups anyway
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
less than 10 minutes to go...

though i m not looking forward to today's courtroom/tk drama
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@MS - Long time. Hope the exams went well.🤗

Don't worry the show won't make Cabir Bi or whatever. But we cannot stop some fans from thinking about it. I hate Momma drama, Cabir's mom still is understandable, but Navya's is plain annoying. They need to wrap it up and close the lid.

🤗 Aced it,7 done, 3 more paper left but I am done studying for them. By that is it Genie.It is like everything that has been happening on the show just doesn't mean shit till it gives people their romance and enjoyable lovely hot chemistry. Some people might just want to forget everything that has happened since Cabir came out like a bad nightmare that interrupted their CaVya dreams <__<
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Souma.N

I am positive no baby is coming...it will be a miscarriage...they cannot have a baby in this show or on the sets😆... Enough pups anyway

and i have a feeling that she will go to the hospital during marriage pheraas😆agar they reach to that point😆