Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Like fiza and me were discussing shayad ishaani gayab ho sakti hai. Jdj will be starting soon so radhika will have to accommodate that too in her schedule. 
I guess tabhi someone trying to kill ishaani track starting.  And saazish bhi rachi ja rahi hai. 

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

The current spoilers are based on Speculation. 

Pehle sangeet pe shaadi tutne wali thi. Ab sangeet bhi ho gayi.
Agey ki shooting hui nahi hai.
So every news is being speculated 
So basically jab tak olv nahi dekhti I will not believe any spoiler 

I don't want ishani to leave shikar 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rad75

@OriginalsFan.. "who says CV's stalk us?? πŸ˜² don't think they have time to stalkπŸ˜† 

Some folks were moaning that Ishani is not bothered about her mom's death... and we got to see her talking to police... Some others doubted Shikhar's profession and couple of days we got see Shikhar preparing for a case.. and some Ishkar fans wanted  Ishkar hug scene.. and we'll get to watch the same in today's episode...

so..CVs are stalking the forum .πŸ‘πŸ˜›

we want Ishkar marriage than!
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@OriginalsFan.. "we want Ishkar marriage than!"

CVs, Please note.. We want Ishkar wedding... πŸ˜³
Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Like fiza and me were discussing shayad ishaani gayab ho sakti hai. Jdj will be starting soon so radhika will have to accommodate that too in her schedule. 

I guess tabhi someone trying to kill ishaani track starting.  And saazish bhi rachi ja rahi hai. 

will prefer ishani goes missing rather than seeing her with ranveer
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
We had so many spoilers but all of a sudden we are getting the news that Ishani's life is in danger...I don't like so many spoilers...anyways...lets see what's in store

As of now waiting for 10pm to see Shikhar

And like a parrot I will say again...chahe kuch bi karo cvs bus Shikhar ko achcha, sachcha aur pyara rakho ...Shikhar playing the pivotal role in all the tracks πŸ˜ƒ
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

We had so many spoilers but all of a sudden we are getting the news that Ishani's life is in danger...I don't like so many spoilers...anyways...lets see what's in store

As of now waiting for 10pm to see Shikhar

And like a parrot I will say again...chahe kuch bi karo cvs bus Shikhar ko achcha, sachcha aur pyara rakho ...Shikhar playing the pivotal role in all the tracks πŸ˜ƒ

Dii I agree with u! Shikhar is a pivotal character in this show now. Ab Achha sachha toh hai hi shikhar... 

Honestly I will not mind agar shikhar grey bhi hota hai toh...arjun in such scenes would be a treat to watch. 
But again achha sachha insaan wins a lot of hearts. So Basically it's a win win situation for all ABians πŸ˜ƒ
well-wisher thumbnail

Dii I agree with u! Shikhar is a pivotal character in this show now. Ab Achha sachha toh hai hi shikhar... 

Honestly I will not mind agar shikhar grey bhi hota hai toh...arjun in such scenes would be a treat to watch. 
But again achha sachha insaan wins a lot of hearts. So Basically it's a win win situation for all ABians πŸ˜ƒ

Agree...for ABians there are not many reasons to worry...but I want Shikhar's character to be sensible and logical the way he is so far...
Edited by well-wisher - 8 years ago
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh track tu aay ga na radhika in jdj kuch dino k off or rather less shoting hrs she will b needing
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr_fiza_ahmed

Yeh track tu aay ga na radhika in jdj kuch dino k off or rather less shoting hrs she will b needing

JDJ will be by end of June 15..but normally the format is for how many weeks...

If it is less of Ishani, then what we will get ...more of Shikhar & RV tussle or more of Shikhar πŸ˜›