Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
well said abida...absolutely true...this aliya πŸ˜‘🀒 i still can't forget her dialogue "if u have fallen in love with this girl bloody get out of this love..slap her ditch her i don't care..i really don't..aliya ki cheeze kisi aur ki nhi ho sakti..." uggghh πŸ˜‘ like what??? how can a person who has fallen in love can get out of love..?? πŸ˜‘ and dat too by slapping and ditching..my god...she is really psycho..😑 purab should have slapped her there only..
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Arashi...den he will marry alu...

Vaise I think alu has called some of her frnds. ..n she will purposely create situation where either sab usko purab kei gf samjhe..or kisi na kisi wajah se alu k according Koi romantic sequence create ho . lyk. ..romantic dance n all...

But we can't forget one thing. .alu ne purab ko ag track ka ek brief hint diya tha...n purab will definitely ask her abt abhi..n pragya..watever happened...agar wo usko nai batayegi n purab ko baad mei ye pata chalega..alu purab k bad books mei jayegi. .so I think purab will cancel his meetings n will return for ag immediately

Yaar kitna mazaa aye..agar kissi uncle ko Alu pe serious crush types ho jayeπŸ˜†..funny sequence man...alu chali thi jungle main mungle karne Purab ke saath...aur mil gaya yehπŸ˜†...serioulsy bohot mazaa ayegaπŸ˜†

vaise eik baat hai...scenes abhi ayaa nahi..aur humare AT ki activity speed mein aisi πŸ˜†...50 se 100 pages tak pohonch gaye humπŸ˜†
Edited by Abida_angel - 9 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

After reading the update reg Aliyah scene.I am not getting positive vibe .May be this time she will succeed in her plan.She will make Purab believe that they had s🀬 and will play smartly making Purab believe she is so good by making Purab to hide this from BB and in future she will make sure BB knows it but make Purab believe that BB got to know it mistakenly . 

If this track happens after marriage I have no problem. Something is needed to create rift between them after marriage, this can be perfect. See EK can never let any couple happy for long, so something has to come for RaBul too. But I just wish it's rift after marriage and not before. I have doubts on this only, she may not use it to stop marriage. Marriage should be done after that everything welcomed.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Honestly...I knowI'm watching the show...but Aliyah and Tanu both disgust me to the coore...especially Aliyah...not because she is between RaBul...no..but Tanu pehli baat aise obsessed lover jaisi potrayed nahi hai...yes she wants his money and fame and status...but she also was in a relationship with that man...so her thinking that he loves her still to some extent make sense...as even A used to make her feel loved even after his marriage...but vo ghalat hai offcourse as this kind of relation with a married man is not right...

lekin Aliyah...😑..pehli baat...vo ladka ab kissi ka fiance hai...he belongs to her (BB)...jab PA ka pre- marriage period chal raha tha...kabhi bhi BB ne aisi lusty eyes nahi rakhi Purab pe...a hug out of emotional breakdown is not lust...its a sign of pure and true love...abhi bhi jab Purab BB ko hug karta hai to uske expression yeh nahi hote ke "finally tum ne mujhe choa"...she feels the moment...feels at peace in his arms...feel secured in his arms...
Aur Purab ne Aliyah ko kabhi bhao nahi diya...relationship to door ki baat hai...unofficially marriage fixed hone ke baad bhi vo uss se contact nahi rakhta tha...kiss gadhi ko bhi samajh a jayega ke ladka interested nahi hai...bjut yeh alu hai...isko samjhana matlab bhens ke aage guitar bajane jaisa hai...
Its looks really disgusting the way she is literally lusting and having desires of getting physical with a commited man...🀒puuke worthy🀒🀒

Such me, I understand T's situation, she was important wheel in the situation regardless of her intentions but alu is just mentally sick obsessive stalker...she has delusions of grandeur and she wouldn't spare anyone if he or she comes between her desire, that makes her a danger to everybody around her.
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzee967

Yaar I have serious doubts on Alia , that if circumstances arrive he can actually kill Abhi too , her own brother, toh kabutar toh chhodo...πŸ˜†

we have seen dat too during kidnapping track...she knew who kidnapped them so she could have easily saved abhi in the beginning only if she truly loved her brother...but no she was only thinking of herself ke main na fass jaun and pragya marr jaye bas...how disgusting..if she had acted maturely then abhi would never had to take the bullet..😑
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

So alu shayad purab ko ag ka hei baat batayegi. ...cvs itne v ache nai k rabul ka Koi seperate track plot kare..

I agree on this cvs itne bhi achhe nahin hai, that they will give separate track to RaBul...😑
Samajh nahin aa raha should cry on this or feel relieved for the moment πŸ˜•
PURBUL thumbnail
Guys let's imagine. ..For a change...purab ko surprise dene Bb waha pahuch jaye...purab ka reaction kya hoga na..awww..n bb usko surprise kaise degi!!!
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ritzee967

If this track happens after marriage I have no problem. Something is needed to create rift between them after marriage, this can be perfect. See EK can never let any couple happy for long, so something has to come for RaBul too. But I just wish it's rift after marriage and not before. I have doubts on this only, she may not use it to stop marriage. Marriage should be done after that everything welcomed.

Ritzee , ekta land me ek marriage ki shelf life bi kuch zyada ni hoti but I hope show ka nam kumkumbhagya hai so she decides to not swap the married couples like she usually does.
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arashi

well said abida...absolutely true...this aliya πŸ˜‘🀒 i still can't forget her dialogue "if u have fallen in love with this girl bloody get out of this love..slap her ditch her i don't care..i really don't..aliya ki cheeze kisi aur ki nhi ho sakti..." uggghh πŸ˜‘ like what??? how can a person who has fallen in love can get out of love..?? πŸ˜‘ and dat too by slapping and ditching..my god...she is really psycho..😑 purab should have slapped her there only..

This particular dialogue...😑, I just hated her at that moment...what bloody hell she meant by Alia ki cheez..like what that guy has his own identity, he can very well ditch you too. He is not slave in front on you, he is not there for any bid, that first come first thing is there..😑

Edited by ritzee967 - 9 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memyself09

Ritzee , ekta land me ek marriage ki shelf life bi kuch zyada ni hoti but I hope show ka nam kumkumbhagya hai so she decides to not swap the married couples like she usually does.

I know this, that's why fears are always more πŸ˜­

I don't know whether she herself knows the meaning of the name KUMKUMBHAGYA , hopefully she does