Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow!!! Interesting teaser shalini 
But as far as  i know you , you will not give away anything major so easily...
Only thing i feel is, kushi will take some time to gather herself and will try to take away nikhil from asr.. this might lead to some confrontations and arguments between them.. 
and arnav will think that nikhil is kushi and shyam's son but i don't think he will try to distance  himself from nikhil. .
or the other option is arnav cannot bear the fact that kushi has a son with shyam ( he thinks nikhil is shyam's son) and gets into asr mode and confronts kushi..
Is there any chance that nikhil is diabetic which gives a clue to arnav..
You asked us about the next scene  but I'm not a writer dear.. my imagination is very limited lol... inspite of that , i came up with so much, which is a great thing for me :)
Waiting eagerly shalini :D
Edited by pravallika - 8 years ago
nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg...awesome teaser yaar
can't wait for the update now
please don't make us wait
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pravallika

Wow!!! Interesting teaser shalini 

But as far as  i know you , you will not give away anything major so easily...
Only thing i feel is, kushi will take some time to gather herself and will try to take away nikhil from asr.. this might lead to some confrontations and arguments between them.. 
and arnav will think that nikhil is kushi and shyam's son but i don't think he will try to distance  himself from nikhil. .
or the other option is arnav cannot bear the fact that kushi has a son with shyam ( he thinks nikhil is shyam's son) and gets into asr mode and confronts kushi..
Is there any chance that nikhil is diabetic which gives a clue to arnav..
You asked us about the next scene  but I'm not a writer dear.. my imagination is very limited lol... inspite of that , i came up with so much, which is a great thing for me :)
Waiting eagerly shalini :D

Asha darling you are so cute!
See, I am bringing out the writer in you πŸ˜† given that you had two interesting line of thoughts!
<Hats off to you>

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read the teaser for the first time and then read your A/N which set me thinking, what could be the possible outcome of this electrifying encounter .I did come up with a few ideas but was not ready to put it in words. Again, after an hour, came back to read this teaser and now my line of thinking is I'm an onlooker standing invisible infront of these two for whom the time has stopped and relishing this scene...I'm sure these two would not like to break the silence to know the truth...so I'm guessing, that Nikhil's Di would do the honours 😳 ... but however the turn of events would be, I'm all for reading it from your POV   

Alternate2: you did say that Khushi is on empty stomach so that calls for a faint and a fall into the arms of our Knight in Shining Armour - ASR which results in a Rabba-vey moment πŸ˜‰

ps Will we be getting the update for the IPK anniversary πŸ˜³

Edited by amus5 - 8 years ago
sweetfairy007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shalini,

Thank you very much for such a nice teaser.You know ,I was anxiously waiting for Arnav and Khushi meeting in your Chapter No.14  itself .I felt very bad and disappointed when you didnt show their meeting in Chapter 14.But now I am so happy...finally they met as Nikhil's mom and uncle.
Now 

I am putting  specs and getting cool breezy spot so that I  can have a feeling of a writer.I am going to write what is the next part so that I will get a dedication from a talented writer...shalini...

OK...😭😭😭🀒🀒🀒

Both of them will get wet in the strong desert rain.Immediately a car will come rashly behind Khushi .Arnav will pull her out of the car's way by safely enveloping her in his arms .By the sound of a thunder thier trance will brake.Khushi will behave as if nothing happened.She will try to hide her shocked heart.She will look for her son and his pyari Di.She will find both of them  playing in rain but wearing raincoats.She will move to them avoiding Arnav.Arnav will be seeing Nikhil in a new angle.

He will see Nikhil as son of her husband Shyam and he thinks that Khushi want to keep her son with her and that is the reason she is not agreeing for Divorse.

Later ...very later...Ashu will explain to her Maamu that Nikhil is exact replica of her maamu In a joking funny way.But this makes Arnav to connect the dots of his life...

Dont kill me...... I am already dead🀒
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The teaser is killing me...it's like an atom bomb dropped in the middle of arshi right now...Arnav is definitely shocked cause he knew Khushi was married...he knew he slept with her...but this he wasn't expecting...a child...but..I think ASR and his shatir dimaag will start putting pieces together and figure out nikhil is his kid...Khushi on the other hand is going to do her best to keep this from ASR...she'll panicked first..but then I think she'll try to play it cool to not give anything way to Arnav...that's my guess...update soon.Edited by jani_faizal - 8 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg so finally they !meet.
I guess this is what we all have been waiting for.
I had written on the teaser but thought if I write my view now what will I write for the update.

The sequence for someone who follows it closely like you. Lol can't get into your head can I otherwise I would be writing a story and this is unlike other stories unpredictable never know the twist.

But here it is from my pov.

KHUSHI WILL FAINT and Arnav will be right there to catch her. 

Please I could totally off the mark here but try and fail then not try at all.
Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi will try to leave making an excuse to see her son and Arnav will stop her to ask questions about that night and NIkhil. And it is going to rain :))!!!
Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi will faint and arnav is going to take care of her:))
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Intriguing teaser..
Waiting..:))