Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice yaar
n happy anniversary...!!!
SushSush thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy anniversary... 😊
Interesting teaser... waiting fr the update...
uzam818 thumbnail
thanks dear
and congrates
may ur life full of happiness
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting teaser..!!!

tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Shalini, for wishing you late 
svg98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful teaser...update soon...
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Hellos ..

First things first ... 
Happy anniversary ,. .. β€οΈπŸ₯³
May u have an amazing years ahead and may u stay happy and may you stay happy and joyous always in this scared bind for eternity☺️
Secondly , 
I just love 
(The banner , I can't lost as my post is a bit long πŸ˜‰)

This amazing piece of art and if u want it know wat makes me love it more ...
It's none other than the absence of my lovable , one and only snakewa...
And awww...
Nikhil is a cutie pie...⭐️
Now coming to the teaser ...
It was 
1)amazing 
2)spectacular πŸ‘πŸΌ
3)fantastic 
4)superb 
5)mind blowing
6)flawless πŸ‘
7) awesome 
8)out of the world 
9)all the other adjectives In the english oxford dictionary 
HAWWW...I have to unres the previous comments it all in this ...
Anyway ...
Back to the update ..
Khushi is insecure of letting go of her son , her most precious possession ...
I don't know why but I feel her life made her insecure ...πŸ€”
She let go of her guards for Arnav ...
But in return what she got ...
Was leave apart acceptance but not even acknowledgement . . 
Ik it's crap but I don't know why I feel so. . .
I feel of actually I believe khushi loved Arnav ..
Coz the way she opened up to him ...
U can't blame the entire thing on intoxication ...
And she doesn't regret it ...
Which can only happen in that case ...
Leave this ..
I feel she still loves him ..☯️
I.e why she was so affected by her presence it was not hate ... It never was ..
It was just anger .. Angst is what I define it as ...
Not coz of wat Happened ... .
But bcoz she had to marry the ultimate snakewa ...🐷😈
Her life became torturous ...
Achha ...
How and why does lavanya call khushi chamkeeli ... 
Like srsly within a max of 2 hours ..
And wasn't lavanya absent ..❓
But no these lines 

"Arre, kya kar rahi hai, chodiye hamein..."

"Dekho, ye mera pahla chance hai, showstopper banne ka...main nahi chahti ki tum koi gadbad karo."

"Aap hume kaha le ja rahi hai."

"Relax...whatever you name is...chamkeeli..., drink this. You will feel better."

That same girl had pushed a glass of drink that looked like orange juice, through her lips. It was too bitter and it burned her throats. Before she realized, she was pushed on to the stage, "Don't spoil it for me Chamkeeli"πŸ₯±

Like la is not among those to give names to strangers.. 

This raises my doubt about la and Shyams coalition (idk why I feel it's the word for them) .. But then I feel nay ...

Ok leave this ...
Wen she  stumbles in his room ...
Why does she call lavanya with a ji as if they were acquainted ...
Or maybe with Pam &co she must have bitched about her for ruining her opportunity as a show stopper
And he says Khushi ., ..
And wait .. .does he just answer her about lavanyas and his relation ...
Which is so not ASRish..
Especially if she is a stranger ...
Right when he sees her ,,,
Now coming y he does t remember her ...
See his statement in ch-12 
Ur eyes have haunted me in these 5 years and 3 months ...
Like he was not highly intoxicated ...
He tells la that he had had a couple of drinks ...
That can't make him drunk ...
And see ...
In a previous chapter ... 
There was a flashback of Arnav Singh Raizada standing in front of her house ..
In all his glory ,..
This 

Arnav Singh Raizada was no more than a darkened hulk down the stage when Khushi's auto pulled up in front of her home in Laxminagar.

But as she stood in front of him, nervous, she found him staring at her at the same time, his eyes so firm and pitiless, and his expression utterly unyielding.

Confused and nervous, she turned to return back only to get stuck in her dupatta and land straight into the waiting arms of Arnav Singh Raizada.🀑

Idk..
Why I feel but it was after that night maybe he came there...
To tell her that he was SORRY...
OH YESSS S...
In the lift incident the sorry scene transported to the same sorry a few years back ..
So I was some way right ,.. 
Khushi did feel they are going on the path which leads to her world crashing down again ..
Why say again is bcoz ,...
As us stated she did feel loved ...
So she declined shyams offer ..
But then when he came. ,...
She realised he didn't love her ...😭
Hence she married him ...
AMD IN THE LAST chapter ..
The winning smile on Arnav's face makes me feel ...
That he might me thinking that she is his ,..
Always was ...
And ...
Lavanya is digging a path if self destruction .. .
But wat I want to know wat does he want to see ...
See he has Had some accident or amnesia ...
The reason he could not remember his ,.
I guess is not VALID ...πŸ€”
coz see ...
La said that she presented they had a night together ,..
Means he didn't remember that night ,, ,
But why ...
Haha. ...
Teaser ,,, 
She feels that Arnav will take Nikhil only like Shyam .. . 
But he is better amid smarter ..
He will take the son and mom duo ...
I just loved Arnav's concern for Khushi in the last chapter ,,,or 
Last to last,...
Achha lift scene ...
I literally had 2 cold glasses of water ...
I just loved how Arnav was ready to protect her form all the demons ..
AND how khushi calls her the prince in front of Nikhil .. 
Which shows her trust on him is growing .. . 
And ,,...
Payal And Aakash ki love story is on fast forward or wat ...
Last time to tha.. 
I womt accept a no for a car ride ...
Ab ho Gaya marriage ...😎
And beta Arnav ...
Vaise no prob..
Cause this is gonna lead to a Lot of ArShi moments...
Hahaa ...
Poor khushi .. .
She just blurted the father of her child ...
Haha ..
She was so scared when she thought she will she him ...
She does t know that they already have met each other and love 2..
SEEE ...
I guess Arnav will get to know first ..
And through Anjali . ..
And I just love Aranv and Nikhil ...
Arnav's cincerm for Nikhil ...
He doesn't care whether it will affect his business. ...
Nikhil is his utmost priority .. .πŸ˜ƒ
And Nikhil and Appu ...
Have ...
These 2 sweethearts ooze out sweetness ...
Accha why is Arnav having the fbs ..This makes me feel he Actually had memory Losss...
OHMG ...
IK WHY NIKHIL IS CRYING ...
Coz Khushi didnt Allow Nikhil to even day bye to his nannav uncle ...
But didn't Khushu get the clue ...
And the note if finality In Arnav's clue ..
When lavanya asked him why he let her go ..
U know khushi feeling that Aranv will take Nikhil ..
Is somehow obvious coz he is not ASR for nothing ...
And the vacation is gonna be a nail in the coffin to Khushi's present state ...
Achha ,,,.
Once again the lift scene ...
Aranv is so attached to khushi . , .πŸ€—
He goes to any level to protect her ,,,
And the intensity of the moment ,, , 
Like WOW ...
Achha ...
Did I miss anything ...
Wait lemme read ...
So yeah ... 
I am back ,.
This line 
"But he gave far more than he took, and if it wasn't love, it left Khushi feeling as if she had been loved."πŸ€ͺ😳
I'll be lying if I say I didn't blush 
I don't why but I feel he gave his heart to the stranger ..
Haha ... I'm it's not possible ...
But man ...
I don't know why I feel so. . .
Wat did he Give 
-reassurance 
-confidence 
-support
-a shoulder to cry 

And the next line "if it wasn't love "
Idk ...
And in ch-11 I think 

That wasn't the Arnav Singh Raizada she knew.πŸ€“

This line makes me feel that my sorry theory is true ...

But maybe what she told him about offering money ,,.

Maybe to keep her shut he may have offered money ...

Being the ruthless ASR ...

But it was a shock to her to see a comforting ASR ...

BUT MY QUESTION ...

WAT CHANGED HIM SO MUCH ??

I am tired if thinking ..but still I love it ...

I am being a crazy prsn coz of u .. .ans I still love u for that πŸ₯±

And just like that, the moments from long ago, crept into his conscious mind. One-by-one. Fragments. Flashes. A sound. A touch. Moments too dreamlike to bear.

HE REMEMBERED her now. She'd lost her way and landed into to his bedroom.

"Five years and three months", he stated with slow deliberation.

"Give or take a few days", she agreed, her tone one of dismissal.

"I didn't recognize you at first"

Her eyes mocked him, knowing he was remembering a graceless girl who had willingly gone to his arms with a little cry...one who bore little similarity to the slim elegance of today's designer.

"You haven't changed", she stated coldly, remembering the hurt from long ago.⭐️

I just love the description . . 

But the line give or take a few months make me feel that again payals ex abhishek of watever demanded dahej , Kyushu asked Arnav,as she stated their first meet in the lift he promised her money , but on a clause ,,

But I guess she denied and eventually went to meet her then jiju but landed up wher she was supposed to πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

My most favourite line was -
I don't want to be alone ,
I domt want to be alone either ,..

It gave me goosebumps ...
Achha...
Ab me thak gai
And I forgot to tell u ilu more for the length of the update ...
4000 words ,,,
OHMG ...
Like r u kidding me ..
PM ,e whenever u update ...
I am gonna. Read white rainbow tom
Summing up my small comment .. .
I love everything ...
ArShi , payash , Appu , Nikhil , snake wa 2 
And u the most for presenting this Amazimg story lab
Enjoy ur day ,,.
And I truly meant it here 

I am sorry to interfere but don't u think that if she reveals it in a haste , the essence of Arnav's reaction on realising about Nikhil and further about him being his son ..
They definitely are 2 different steps ...
Amd who is. And the  father part  is simply cleared in Arnav's dream and the the line "triumph look in his eyes "
Secondly , why on earth does khushi Kumasi Gupta hate Arnav actually reluctant to him , coz she doesn't hate , sometimes or actually always I feel she loves him , 
Why did she marry Shyam within a week after rejecting his proposal , he surely didn't become eviler or more handsome..
Achha leave this , Arnav's attachment to Nikhil , the similarity in their characters and in ch8/10 they both take 2 steps wer a an feels they are father 
-son duo  OR Anjali feels that he is just like her chotte 
And yaar , she is too amazing so watever she will write and whenever there will be a reason ... 
And I truly meant it ..
Take ur own time ..
Coz ur Amazing writer 
P.S my fav 
And the essence of this amazing piece is everlasting , evergreen actually πŸ€ͺ
K?
Good night now 
Happy anniversary once again ,
I wanted to put an IMG but couldn't <pout>
Hugs and kisses 
Xoxo
Adya

Adya...first of all thank you!
When I started reading your comment...on my mobile (coz my hubby literally requested me to not visit IF AT ALL strictly πŸ˜† but I still cheated...lol), the first thought that came to my mind was...'WHAT THE...!'...looks like Adya is making up for all her previous Res'es...seriously I kept scrolling down and down on my phone and then stopped after a while because it took so much time...hehe...so I came to my lappie now and read it completely!
Wow...what a thorough analysis my dear! Do you write too? No? Seriously? Maybe you should try...hehe...may be a SS to start with πŸ˜‰

okay, now coming back to your comment...the snakewa is going to come back for a teeny wheeny short while and try to hiss but between you and I, we know he doesnt stand a chance anymore.so am sure you will love his guest appearance...hehe.
you have decoded Khushi's feelings beautifully my dear...to be honest, even I couldnt do such a good job!
Coming to Lavanya, yes she met Khushi when the designer for the show asks her to dress Khushi up, and bcoz Khushi was already dressed up in a glittery kinda dress (for Payal's wedding), she came to this name...!
I dont know much about La, but didnt she give this name to Khushi in the actual track bcoz of the frustration etc...so kinda same thing replicates here...
So Khushi was already familiar with Lavanya (she being a showstopper, Khushi heard her name), when she stumbled into her room and also, because Lavanya was the only person Khushi knew and also because she ga
ve the weird drink to her, Khushi kinda wanted to take her help to go back home as she herself was not in a state to drive!

Arnav clarifies about Lavanya-coz she actually was his friend/model for his company at that point of time...this will get clearer in the next update.

Arnav never came again to her house, after the Sheesh Mahal incident, the line you have quoted was actually a metaphor...that 
when Khushi's auto pulled up in front of her house, she was still thinking of her past-when she had seen ASR for the first time, standing below the stage, while she stood on the stage, nervous and trembling in fear.

Haha...2 glasses of cold water...waise bhi its getting hot these days πŸ˜†

what do you mean - by CAR RIDE??
Ouch...you blushed? haha...I did too...when I this scene played in my head before penning it down...so same pinch! 😳
Seriously, Adya...you are asking what did Arnav give...? A child of course...isnt the answer screaming in our face β­οΈ

And Khushi adds- Give or take A FEW DAYS after Arnav mentioned the exact time- which he did of course after La reminds him of the Sheesh Mahal fiasco long ago πŸ˜‰

haha...I almost laughed...well scratch that...I did laugh on your question...why did Khushi agree for Shyam's proposal just after a week of rejecting him...hehe...what do you think? I know the answer will come in a later chapter but still I cant stop myself from answering you...of course coz she found out she is ********...rest you can guess...!

Once again, Adya...I so enjoyed reading your detailed description and am glad you loved this fiction...thank you once again! πŸ€—

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tuli_jayee

Hey Shalini, no yaar I have'nt missed any of your chapter. Still, since, you mentioned, I again went back to previous chapters & read it once again. May be I haven't make my question clear.

It's just that - I remember Khushi visited Sheesh Mahal on day of Payal's marriage, there she was mistaken as a model & Lavanya handed her a glass of orange juice & pushed her to the stage. There , she accidentally fell into Arnav's arms. Later in the same evening she lost her way in Sheesh Mahal  & was searching back for Lavanya to find her way, where she accidentally ended up in Arnav's bedroom - now tell me whether I got it right or did I miss something???

Now, after ending up in Arnav's room, when she was feeling a little dizzy & emotional, she told the entire truth about Payal's marriage. Here comes my question that , all of a sudden why Khushi compared herself with Lavanya & why did Arnav need to assure her that she is a friend & that there is no comparison. 

Whatever happened between Arshi on that night, many things are responsible for that. Khushi getting lost, then being dizzy & emotional, Arnav comforting her, absence of light making Khushi more scared, Arnav's further reassurances, alchoholic effect - the list goes on . But before that, why Khushi felt insecure of never being able to match up with Lavanya?  Why? I mean till that time, finding Abhishek & talking to him about Payal & his wedding was a priority, for that reason searching Lavanya is also required. Then suddenly, why she everything went in a different direction when she met Arnav & felt insecure all of a sudden???

When it was dark, every tension finally took a toll on her which made her surrender to Arnav. But before that, her behaviour appeared to be strange. 

Don't know , whether , I am able to make my point clear. 

Another thing, I have watched plenty of people who for the first time when tried alcohol, may felt dizzy, but never gets out of their senses like Khushi. So, that part also put me in doubt.

As for Lavanya's part , will be waiting for next update

Hey Jayeeta...first of all sorry for the late reply!
I dont think you missed out on anything...well you are such a keen observer...you see more than what is portrayed πŸ˜‰
I believe your question is- why did Khushi enquire about Lavanya/felt insecured about not being able to match up with her? correct me if I am wrong...

Well I believe (and this is entirely me...for making it all dramatic...so plz forgive me if you think I went overboard);

There were sparks between Arshi when they first met each other- looking into each other's eyes while far from one another...and later Khushi stumbling and falling into the ready arms of Arnav Singh Raizada...(a little or rather the first Rabba Ve had played in the background)...so a little jealousy was triggered into Khushi's being when she heard Arnav praising another girl, (who she knew for a fact that) as smart, independent and an indispensable person from his company...and that led her to say things which she did...plus she also (wonders) says it aloud that she doesnt know why she is feeling so emotional and blah blah.

Coming to the drinks part, yes dear...I totally agree with you. but I think some people (read Khushi) do go overboard when consuming alcohol for the first time (or maybe not...who cares right!)... this dramatization of things was essential for the plot...I would just say that...hope I answer your question to some extent..?! If I dont, please excuse...this is really the best justification I can give to you πŸ˜‰

And thank you for your lovely words...! I had read your comment on that day itself...but was stuck up with work at office..so couldnt reply right away..!
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Adya...first of all thank you!
When I started reading your comment...on my mobile (coz my hubby literally requested me to not visit IF AT ALL strictly πŸ˜† but I still cheated...lol), the first thought that came to my mind was...'WHAT THE...!'...looks like Adya is making up for all her previous Res'es...seriously I kept scrolling down and down on my phone and then stopped after a while because it took so much time...hehe...so I came to my lappie now and read it completely!
Wow...what a thorough analysis my dear! Do you write too? No? Seriously? Maybe you should try...hehe...may be a SS to start with πŸ˜‰

okay, now coming back to your comment...the snakewa is going to come back for a teeny wheeny short while and try to hiss but between you and I, we know he doesnt stand a chance anymore.so am sure you will love his guest appearance...hehe.
you have decoded Khushi's feelings beautifully my dear...to be honest, even I couldnt do such a good job!
Coming to Lavanya, yes she met Khushi when the designer for the show asks her to dress Khushi up, and bcoz Khushi was already dressed up in a glittery kinda dress (for Payal's wedding), she came to this name...!
I dont know much about La, but didnt she give this name to Khushi in the actual track bcoz of the frustration etc...so kinda same thing replicates here...
So Khushi was already familiar with Lavanya (she being a showstopper, Khushi heard her name), when she stumbled into her room and also, because Lavanya was the only person Khushi knew and also because she ga
ve the weird drink to her, Khushi kinda wanted to take her help to go back home as she herself was not in a state to drive!

Arnav clarifies about Lavanya-coz she actually was his friend/model for his company at that point of time...this will get clearer in the next update.

Arnav never came again to her house, after the Sheesh Mahal incident, the line you have quoted was actually a metaphor...that 
when Khushi's auto pulled up in front of her house, she was still thinking of her past-when she had seen ASR for the first time, standing below the stage, while she stood on the stage, nervous and trembling in fear.

Haha...2 glasses of cold water...waise bhi its getting hot these days πŸ˜†

what do you mean - by CAR RIDE??
Ouch...you blushed? haha...I did too...when I this scene played in my head before penning it down...so same pinch! 😳
Seriously, Adya...you are asking what did Arnav give...? A child of course...isnt the answer screaming in our face β­οΈ

And Khushi adds- Give or take A FEW DAYS after Arnav mentioned the exact time- which he did of course after La reminds him of the Sheesh Mahal fiasco long ago πŸ˜‰

haha...I almost laughed...well scratch that...I did laugh on your question...why did Khushi agree for Shyam's proposal just after a week of rejecting him...hehe...what do you think? I know the answer will come in a later chapter but still I cant stop myself from answering you...of course coz she found out she is ********...rest you can guess...!

Once again, Adya...I so enjoyed reading your detailed description and am glad you loved this fiction...thank you once again! πŸ€—

HAAWWW ...
I TYPED A REPLY AND IT ALLL GOT REPEATED ...
PFFTYT..
I guess I can never ever write in my life ...
Ppl will leave IF...
But 
Hahaha ,..
In my summer break ...
Will try ...
But it will be the crappiest  think on earth <rofl>
And awww...
U didn't cheat ..
It's hard  .. .
I too promised mamma on her birthday ... 
But sneaked my phone in the washroom ...
Lol leave that ...
And 

Aww ...
U don t need to thank me ,,,
Instead I need to thank u for giving me the opportunity to read this amazing fic ...
And ..
I too wrote it on my phone ..
An i know it was a bit long ...
Only a bit though <winks>
And 
Of course ...
Snake is important u know ...
in this ff .. if we take the example of air ...(idk if my percentage is right .. I learnt them 3 years ago only though 
Its constituents are the characters ..
 for me 
Nitrogen is Arnav& khushi I.e 78.084 I guess -%
Oxygen - Nikhil  and his cousin sister -20.057 ya 20.067%
Argon - Anjali , Anjali's husband , Khushi and Arnav's respective siblings .. -0.93%
Carbon dioxide - la and Shyam -0.33%
Neon . Krypton . Sulphur dioxide and other 1%-  Khushi's auntI Khushi ka boss
Ik I am mad ..
My summer vacations have started that makes me madder 
It's just that this FF just  adds to my madness ...
Making me the maddest ..
And Ik %  is wrong ...
Because I have a gold fish memory 
Achha leave that 
Amd snakewa is important because see when I was daydreaming about this ff I thought ...
Snake fights case ...
Loses case ...
Makes Ar -Shi a team ...
In the process love blossoms ...
Though I feel it's already there .?
End me ..
Haar Gaya hissy snake 
Making  Arnav and female protagonist  win ...divorce 
And Their son... 
And ...
Ik Whatever u wrote is gonna be better then my crappy thinking ,..

And nay ... 
U did a better jib actually best ..
That why I could describe Whatever I grasped ...
Oh ..
Now I get the female protagonist 's nickname  ... 
While reading 
I was like main BHI  NA pfft dumbo ...
And mamma was like .
Wow ,thank heavens ,,.
Who's the smart prsn who made u realise that ...
She indirectly meant u r that smart person ...
OHMG ..
I need to pay attention. ..ya so .. 
Back to comment ...
Hohn ..
Now I get it la ji ..
Hmm ...
That's why he clarified ...
Ok,..
I TELL U ITS SO HOT ...
IN SKUL WE HAVE P.E AT 12 ...AND URGGHH...
BUT NOW ...
MUAAHH <3
MY VACATIONS STARTED ..I literally keep a bottle next it me when reading ur update .

I myself don't  remember what I meant by car ride ...oh ya ..The line she landed in the waiting of arms of ASR I guess ...
Eek's ..
I guess everyone blushed while reading that ...
Oh no no ...

Ik why she agreement ..
Maine to ch-11 me teaser me hi likes gain..
I am so SORRY ..
I forgot to wrote the reason to my own conjecture ...
U know feeling overjoyed by ur FF
And thanked for confirming ,,,
And I've again ..
I thank u ...
MUAHHH <3
Waiting for UR update eagerly ...
Huge and kisses always ...
Xoxo
I seriously can't write my name now ...

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
P.S IF U FEEL I AM MAD TO WRITE FEMALE PROTAGONIST FOR Khushi ...
And I have a pathetic English or Hindi ,.,
It's not like that ...
I like hinglish sometimes ...<lo>
U know wat ...
For the past 57 minutes ...
I wrote , rewrote to be precise my post ...
And it was continuously showing ...
"Error"
I. Corrected . Every . Mistake 
ANd still 
"Error"
Reason a hashtag ..
PFFTTT ..
ANYWAY ..
HAPPY WRITING..
ACTUALLY NO ...
I WILL WAIT OBEDIENTLY TILL,THE WEEKEND ..
AND THEN PESTER U LIKE THE ANNOYING BRAT I AM..
HAHAHA ...
JK
I WILL BE A GIOD READER ...
OLA