Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally tough summers finished. .

Comment posted on FF..

u know what Shenzy I love when u write Long and do not restrict ur words and write heartily with open mind ..

I loved the epilogue like anything *_*

About dancing I was talking about the dancing part when Kria danced with ghungroos 😛

Can't u write about singing in this part LOL
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tune itni jaldi Tough Summer's padh bhi liya? :o
Endurance thumbnail
it's good if ur happy with it *_*
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Endurance

Finally tough summers finished. .

Comment posted on FF..

u know what Shenzy I love when u write Long and do not restrict ur words and write heartily with open mind ..

I loved the epilogue like anything *_*

About dancing I was talking about the dancing part when Kria danced with ghungroos 😛

Can't u write about singing in this part LOL

If I restrict words while writing then there's no point in writing. Writing comes afresh when things are openly portrayed.. defined and described to no extent yet aptly! I try doing this, Always!

Thank you. I am touched that you loved it. And Epilogue, well that was something for which people had to wait like anything. ðŸ˜† But still, I even heard gaaliyaans for it. 🤣

I might be able to write singing rather than music but then.. how will I make her hurt? Manik has to drop in the backyard na! Plus scoop her in his arms and all! ðŸ˜‰ But let's see what I can do. 
ShenzK thumbnail
I will think over the name, later. Jab post karne ka plan karungi tab!
Endurance thumbnail
I don't understand and I m seriously saying not because u r my friend but because I know u as a writer..

The no of likes do not describe the way u write. .. It's just nothing in front of what u describe in words..Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Okay about music part u can write the she was so drowned in music that she overlooked some broken glass pieces over that place .. 🤣 kuch b 😛
ShenzK thumbnail
To be honest, I hardly go back to any of my updates and see what number of likes did I get for a particular story or post or update. Because I know on what basis do the readers read the story. And above all, likes aur comments ke count dekh kar kaun apna dimag kharab karega. I don't wanna feel demotivated. So I only wanna look ahead.
But galiyaan mujhe Adhura confession dene ke liye mili thi! In fact woh mujhe har baar milti hai! 😛
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Endurance

Okay about music part u can write the she was so drowned in music that she overlooked some broken glass pieces over that place .. 🤣 kuch b 😛

I will see to it!

Or I will just mix up singing and dancing! or something! ðŸ˜†
Endurance thumbnail
The kind of cliffhangers u gave 🤣 it's good that u got the gaaalis 🤣