Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
😆

I think Pallavi25 is the only one who actually got it.

PS: You sure all seem to be taking the 'Lame' post by heart.

Originally posted by: Saraa.

WOW really? Advise to you: Please first get the information if you're posting something like this.

You just said you were not interested in watching the video but you still posted this. Desperate attempt to get comments but you just ended up making fool of yourself!

THIS. 👏

Originally posted by: TheJake

😆

I think Pallavi25 is the only one who actually got it.

PS: You sure all seem to be taking the 'Lame' post by heart.

No, Pallavi25 is just liking everything against Salman whether it makes sense or not 😊 

TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

WOW really? Advise to you: Please first get the information if you're posting something like this.

You just said you were not interested in watching the video but you still posted this. Desperate attempt to get comments but you just ended up making fool of yourself!

My Pal, here you are advising me that should have watched the video before talking ... but try to apply it back to ya.

I simply said my post is based on the pictures, not the video.😳

TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

No, Pallavi25 is just liking everything against Salman whether it makes sense or not 😊 

Same way you are disliking everything against Salman whether it makes sense or not.
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

Another lame thread just backfired tshk tshk... 🤣

Yeah, that's why it hit 9 pages and ended up boiling all your blood. 😳😆
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Haters I am more worried about you guys than Salman..you have totally lost your senses making a new topic every 5 minutes with ridiculous content.you guys have crossed all the limits of pagalpan,totally obsessed by him which actually shows his star power 😎

This is my first topic yaar. 

My Pal, here you are advising me that should have watched the video before talking ... but try to apply it back to ya.

I simply said my post is based on the pictures, not the video.😳

Pictures are never an accurate reason to criticize someone.
I have seen pictures of a celebrity Nicki Minaj talking to her fans, and it looked like she is pissed off at them.

But it turned out from the video that she was upset coz her chips didn't have enough sauce. 
Edited by glitter. - 9 years ago

Same way you are disliking everything against Salman whether it makes sense or not.

I've liked many posts that Say Salman should go to Jail. 😆 So no. that's not a valid come back 
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

May be you have heard the phrase "little knowledge is dangerous"

The Forums run on little knowledge. It's nothing new.

and if you have no time to spend watching his videos, you probably shouldn't have wasted your time in opening another Salman bashing thread where there already are numerous and that too with your own preconceived notion and judgment without knowing the actual story 😊

First of all this is my first topic. Second, don't we already judge celebrities based on articles/blind items/etc without knowing the actual story? What is difference here?

And I was not being sarcastic when I asked you how should a remorseful person look like...what are their characteristics...others may have asked but this is the first time I am asking and that too genuinely coz you sure seem to have some knowledge whereas I am not quite sure how does a remorseful person look

First tell me... what would you do with the knowledge?