Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I would like to first apologize as a reader if we have offended you in any way. I still feel that you should still reconsider your decision on discontinuing this story. A lot of people have left the forum due many reasons and I guess now with less readers a people being busy with school and professional lives, its really hard for people to come and make a comment. And for writers its even more difficult to write stories as you take your your time from a busy schedule to write these beautiful stories to keep our RagNa alive and I thank you so much for doing this. You and many other writers are the main reason why this forum is still alive today and if you stop this forum might not be there remember our favorite characters of this show. As per the decision you make we will accept it respectfully, however I would like to make a request to stay in the form as a beloved member of this forum.
Thank you and I apologize as a reader of your GREAT stories!!!!!!!
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree dear dat u also have ur personal life.. but at least twice in a month u can update so dat we feel connected to d story... But it's ok no problem. I will respect ur decision ...but I really wish dat u continue ur stories...
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanz91

I would like to first apologize as a reader if we have offended you in any way. I still feel that you should still reconsider your decision on discontinuing this story. A lot of people have left the forum due many reasons and I guess now with less readers a people being busy with school and professional lives, its really hard for people to come and make a comment. And for writers its even more difficult to write stories as you take your your time from a busy schedule to write these beautiful stories to keep our RagNa alive and I thank you so much for doing this. You and many other writers are the main reason why this forum is still alive today and if you stop this forum might not be there remember our favorite characters of this show. As per the decision you make we will accept it respectfully, however I would like to make a request to stay in the form as a beloved member of this forum.

Thank you and I apologize as a reader of your GREAT stories!!!!!!!

well, if i change my mind, i will try to update dear.. but in current situation, i dont feel to do so.. furthermore, im so busy with my medical studies..and yeah, no need to apologise dear.. at least u do understand that writers do have their personal life and thats y there is a delay in updates.. i appreciate that u r not blaming the writers like some..
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dimple_0510

well, if i change my mind, i will try to update dear.. but in current situation, i dont feel to do so.. furthermore, im so busy with my medical studies..and yeah, no need to apologise dear.. at least u do understand that writers do have their personal life and thats y there is a delay in updates.. i appreciate that u r not blaming the writers like some..

Thank you so much for at least thinking about ur decision. I completely understand what ur going to as I am also in medical studies and it's very hard to take time for school to write RagNa stories. Well anyways I hope all is well with you and I hope you come back soon not just updating stories but also posting comments about anything related to our beloved RagNa! 
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m very sorry dear feel very bad because oof us ( readers) u are discontd ur passsion ur love i can understand how are u feing and how much u hurt i respect uur decisiion     i m realy very sorry i
we love u a lot and want to read u     god bless u
deepu_kutty thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry as reader from my side :) respect ur decision with regret .
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry. We respect your decision. But if you continue we all will be very happy.
You are a wonderful writer.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dimple dear, you know how much me and many others have waited for your stories. You know y? Because u r a good writer. I agree that writers need encouragement. But this is also true that for many who do not visit forum or comment. There are actually people/readers who do read and wait for stories. There are some who care to comment. How is it fair if for those who don't comment or read, others who care are punished. I agree writers have their own lives. They cannot update regularly. I know 'coz I kyself have been unable to update since long due to my ptofessional life. But its also true majority of readers give us chance and understanding that we will update when we r free.when we tell them we cannot update for sometime same readers understand and wait. There r some who may bash and some who r hurt and angry. But in their anger is the love for that story. And again for those who bash how can others be punished. How does it make us different from them? I request you mot to abandon your stories. You can update as per ur convenience but plz do not discontinue. 
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wanted to add that its ur story and ultimately your decision. We will respect it.
Niki1980 thumbnail
pls pls pls continue this story