Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i will update next week sweeties ðŸ˜‰
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update your other story next part.
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 57 

Hi guys... well, here is the next part...

Six months later...

Aj: " sid.. faster man.. how long u gonna fix the damn hair of urs.. it's getting late..", aj hurried sid after fixing his coat.

Sid: " aj.. i know.. but this a big day for me.. a very special day.. and I'm very happy.. i will make sure my jaan happy forever.. And for that i have to look  handsome man.."

Aj: " i wish for the same.. babydoll should be happy.. forever and after.."

Priya came there.. 

Pr: " i can't believe it.. u two are here? sid. for god sake this is wedding.. u need to go.. faster.. everyone is waiting for u. u know how important it is?", she said unbelievingly. 

Sid: " fine going.. u don't hyperventilate in this condition.. " he said pointing at her tummy. (Priya is 5 months pregnant)

Sid hurriedly ran to the backyard.. it was beautifully decorated with white roses and chairs were arranged for guests.. a little stage set in front for the wedding..golden lights hugging the trees... all the men and ladies were wearing tuxedos and beautiful dresses...

Sid saw abhi and diva dressed in a classic tuxedo and elegant royal blue dress.. still immensely in love with each other. He could see his cousin sisters who are triplets dressed in their bridesmaid dresses and smiled.

Abi: " i still can't believe my baby has grown to this age.. she is gonna get married.. ", he said with a happy tear slipping from his eyes.. divya wound her arm around his before placing her head on his shoulder before muttering,

Div: " yeah.. our baby.. she is going to be someone's wife.. time passes quickly."

sid: " uffoo... uncle.. aunty... awww.. don't worry about jaan..  u trust me nah? i will always make sure she is happy.. don't worry..", he said giving a charming smile to the parents.

Abi: " of course we do sid... ", he said patting on sid's shoulder...

Pri: " uncle.. its time...", she called abhi..

After 15 minutes.. All the guests were seating... and the bride arrived.. The music started to play.. 

kalpi walked down the aisle beautifully dressed in a white wedding gown with her father... 

She looked like an angel that descended from the heaven.. All looked at her in awe..

She looked so nervous.. She gripped her father's hand in nervousness.. 

abhi did the same and gave her an assuring smile and nodded.. she looked in front at her groom..

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

Her handsome groom standing there without blinking his eyes... looked like  he is scared that she will disappear if he blink.. 

he was dressed in a fitting tuxedo, with a light blue shirt... Handsome as always..

[Chorus:]

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

He smiled at her... 

like he achieved the goal of his life.. 

his dark brown eyes reflected love.. only immense love he has for her..

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

She wondered inside her mind, " am i ready for this?"... she looked down wondering... she looked back at him... 

he grinned widely trying to wipe the tear that formed at the corner and the boys near him teased him..

he couldn't help but shed those tears.. tears of happiness seeing his love.. his love who is gonna complete his empty life...

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

She took a deep breath... her question deep down her heart was answered.. answered by his tears... this is her life.. he is her destiny... 

her eyes glistened as well... he gave her a questioning look as if she is ok..

she gave him a soft smile while blinking her eyes.. assuring him that she is more than ok..

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer

One step closer

Once they reach the wedding stage.. he bend towards her and her father seeking permission to hold her hand.. 

abhi looked at her daughter and sighed before taking his daughter's hands to his lips and kissing them.. 

he put her hand on the hand of the man who is gonna protect her after him... 

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

They exchanged the wedding ring... the priest said, " now you may kiss the bride.."

They looked at each other... he leaned forward her before holding her cheeks in between his hands.. he leaned more closer... their breaths intermingling.. 

and he whispered ," i will love you forever kalpi...".. her heartbeat stopped.. and she said , " i love you raghav" and he kissed her...

Priest announced them as husband and wife... all clapped and cheered for them.

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

They pulled back only to share another kiss.. abhi and diva looked on happily.. 

gauri wiped her happy tears seeing her son got someone who will cherish his love and someone who will love him to the eternity..

Their friends wished the pair see all the happiness in their new life...

That day was a new beginning... Kalpana became raghahv's and raghav became kalpana's forever...

Together they became Mr & Mrs Raghav Singhania.

That's the end of part 57... Raqhav and kalpana's marriage.. sorry if the update is not up to the mark... I'm writing after a long time.. anyways don't forget to hit like and comment.. and by comment, i don't wanna single sentence.. i hope u guys take at least a couple of minutes to write what u think... it will encourage me to keep writing... thank you.. bye bye...

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 7 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Wow priyu is preggy
Wow yaar u cut sid role as best man
Hmm finally love birds married
Hmm apart wedding not traditional one
Hmm a hi didn't kill rag for kissing his daughter twice
Update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 7 years ago
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kalpi ki marriage. .n y sud is so exciting. ...
Priya is pregnant. .Wow. ...
Complete update
pushpapraveen thumbnail
Its awesome dear..! I just loved this story. It's my first comment to ur story so I wanted to mention this story is awesome. I love it so much.    Don't take so much time to update next episode dear, because waiting eagerly to know about kalpi marriage story n where is raghav???
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Complete soon 
chitra8710 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update I thought sid is going to getting married to kalpi thank god finally kalpi and Rag have got married. 
Niki1980 thumbnail
Super update...Thanks for the update
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Finally they ate married. All family and friends are happy for them. Raghav love kalpana very much.
Please update next soon...