Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it's time for purvi back her family before that she wants to prove her innocence..
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Ash . Loved it.
Happy for Abhigya, felt bad for Aliya though 😭 .
Continue soon plz.
Thanks for pm.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One thing guys, I would reveal it right now that Purvi will not unite with her family till the later of the story and yeah next chapter would be bit longer ðŸ˜Š 
Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat3

One thing guys, I would reveal it right now that Purvi will not unite with her family till the later of the story and yeah next chapter would be bit longer ðŸ˜Š 

Thanks for revealing it. ðŸ˜ƒ
Now update soon. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜Š
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 31

Alia weeps silently in her room looking at Armaan's picture 

Alia : why did you do this? I loved you from heart and you broke my trust, but Pragya bhabhi will not be able to bear this cheating, i have to hide her from this 

Later Pragya calls Armaan and scolds him for not picking her calls. 

Armaan : Sorry I got busy

Pragya : Sorry my foot, I have so much to share with you, I will not listen you, come over soon 

Armaan : I can't come today please understand 

Pragya : I will not listen to any excuses of yours, or else I will never talk to you 

Armaan : Okay fine I am coming 

Pragya : thats like good boy 

Suhani searches over Tanu's' room and finds some papers from her drawer. She checks Tanu's cell phone and finds the corporators number. 

Alia sees Armaan coming to Mehra house and feels restless. 

Pragya : Armaan, (runs to him) 

Armaan : be careful, you are going to be a mother 

Pragya : now you don't start to be overprotective 

Armaan (whispers to Abhi) : Abhi be careful, this days pregnant girls are too cranky in this state, they will chew your brains 9 months 

Abhi : you are right, and she is professor too 

Pragya tries to hear their talk and scolds Abhi and Armaan for making fun of her

Abhi : why are you scolding me? your brother is instigating 

Pragya :as if you are so innocent that anybody can fool you, I will not talk to you (leaves in huff)

Abhi : pragya listen to me, 

Alia : even i will not talk to you 

Abhi : idiot, this happened because of you 

Armaan : come on I was jus joking, okay I will go pacify her 

Abhi : go, I will get something for my Fuggy 

Armaan goes inside Pragya's room who is busy organizing the room. 

Pragya : I told you to go from here, you boys are all the same

Armaan : oho my sweet innocent sister, look what I got for you,

Pragya (childhisly) : no I won't 

Armaan gives her a small statue of god to keep with her. 

Pragya ; wow, this is beautiful 

Armaan : you know mom always told that when a girl is pregnant it is the beautiful phase of her life, keep this with you always it will protect with you from everything 

Alia overhears the conversation and leaves immediately 

Pragya : can I ask you something personal 

Armaan : what is it

Pragya : Do you like Alia?

Armaan gets silent hearing her question but Pragya keeps asking him

Armaan : right now you need to rest, don't stress about it

Pragya : wait, I know there is something wrong between both of you, I can feel it

Armaan : nothing like that, don't worry I have to go right now, take care 

Pragya : bye, Armaan whatever you say but I can sense something wrong between both of you

Abhi brings Pragya's favorite food to cheer up. All of them get together for dinner when they hear somebody clapping and coming inside none other than Purvi. 

Pragya :Purvi you? 

Purvi : I didn't expected that you remember my name

Bulbul : why would we not, you are our sister (is about hug her but Purvi stops her in midway)

Purvi : You lost that right, you all might not care but I care about my self respect a lot 

Janki : what are you doing here? are you here to create new drama

Purvi ; I don't believe this that I am born from you

Janki is about to slap her but Pragya comes in between. 

Pragya : what are you doing? she is not mature but you are 

Alia : Purvi forget the past, its a happy occasion, your sister is going to be mom 

Purvi : look who is talking, the one who is betraying everybody's trust is talking about relation, Alia you can fool everybody not me 

Pragya ; what is the matter?

Purvi : you trust this girl a lot but today I want to see how much trust you will have when I show this CD Purvi plays the CD which has the recording of Neil, Alia and Tanu of the kidnapping plan which blows everybody most of Abhi who is raging with anger. 

Pragya : Purvi, what nonsense is this? 

Purvi : you still think I am wrong even after watching this video 

Bulbul ; Alia you did this, you tried to kill my sister 

Alia : Bhai (in tears) at least listen to me

Abhi burst in tears and anger slapping Alia. Pragya tries to stop him but he warns her to stay out. 

Alia : I am sorry Bhai 

Abhi : Shut up, not a word (his anger echoes the Mehra house) what did I lack in my love that you went to this extent of killing people why

Alia : Bhai, I was not in my senses and lost my mind but trust me I never wanted you to get hurt

Abhi : Really Alia you think I would believe you, and stop those crocodile tears

Pragya : please at least listen to her 

Purvi is irked by Pragya trusting Alia. 

Abhi : Don't you understand one simple thing? and you did what you wanted to, now from today I severe all ties with you 

Alia ; If you want I will leave this house 

Abhi ; You will not go from here, you will bear everybody's hatred from today by staying in this house but you are only a stranger in this house

Everybody except Pragya favors Abhi's decision.

Purvi : Wow Pragya sis, you finally proved that you only care about the people who hurt you, is this girl mean so much to you, because of whom you slapped me, severed tied with me

Pragya : I know what I am doing, and I know Alia is changed now, she understand meaning of relations 

Purvi : Today one thing is proved that even if you had to choose between this girl and your sister, you would choose her 

Bulbul : Purvi is right sis, this girl tried to kill her own brother 

Pragya : just look in her eyes, can't you see the repentance 

Abhi : Enough Pragya, I will not let you do this mistake, she made your whole family suffer, because of her your sister is suffering 

Pragya : do you think I don't care about Purvi? I know Alia did wrong but at least give her one chance 

Purvi who is shattered by Pragya's decision also breaks ties with Arora family. 

Bulbul : Purvi, what are you saying? you are leaving us because of this 

Purvi : when I was your sister? for Pragya sis I am a servant's daughter 

Pragya : Purvi please at least listen to me

Purvi (in tears) : No thats okay, be happy with your family I will not come between your family, I don't want you to stress in this condition, congratulations 

Pragya goes behind Purvi but she runs away. Before leaving the Mehra house Purvi stands outside staring the house. 

Purvi : Alia Mehra, because of you I lost my family today, I vow to shake the foundation of this house, today time is on your side, but there will be a day when time will be mine and I will snatch the precious thing from you that day (leaves) 

Armaan sees Purvi breaking things in the room and is about to hit Armaan in anger 

Armaan : be careful, what if you hit my face

Purvi : what is so special in that face? 

Armaan : what happened to my friend? did anybody said anything to you, just say the name 

Purvi ; just leave me alone for a while 

Armaan : you won't agree like this, get ready we are going for our long awaited dinner this evening  

Purvi ; I am not in mood to go anywhere 

Armaan : I am not listening to any of your excuses, I will wait for you at 7 sharp 

Mehra house 

Abhi looks at Alia's picture with him and Purab from their childhood. 

Flashback 

Alia (comes shouting) : bhai, where are you

Abhi : why are you shouting

Purab ; are you practicing for shouting competition or going to take part in next election, even if you take it make sure you can handle crazy people around

Alia : bhai tell him not to bother me or else I will 

Purab : do what

Abhi : if your both fighting is done, can I say something 

Alia : bhai I topped the college (jumps in excitement) 

Abhi : awesome Alia and that is your gift (a beautiful house of glass) 

Alia : wow bhai that looks awesome 

Abhi : be careful Alia, this is not just a glass but my love for you 

Flashback ends

Abhi : why Alia, you were never like this then why 

Pragya tries to talk with Abhi but he tells her not to take stress about it. 

Abhi : Are you the same Pragya for who her family's respect and happiness come first 

Pragya does not say anything 

Abhi : did Alia's influence changed you this much that you forgot what she did to Bulbul and Purvi 

Pragya : Thats the same thing I can ask you, are you the same brother who loved his sister most in the world

Abhi : yes I loved her thats why I cannot see her going into wrong way, I will not change my decision and you don't think of me but at least think about the new life growing inside you 

Pragya gets in tears seeing his behavior and starts crying. 

Abhi : i am sorry Pragya (makes her sit on bed and wipes her tears) but don't force into doing something I don't want to, I want to see you and our child always happy, promise me you will take care of you and our child 

Pragya : I can say the same thing, Abhi do I not know how much you breaking inside after all this

Abhi : I am not happy with all this but I am doing this for Alia's good, she has to understand what big blunder she was going to do, and don't worry about her she is my sister, she will not sit quiet till she wins my heart back 

Pragya : really?

Abhi : I promise, trust me I know Alia more than anybody and she is strong enough, now go to sleep 

Alia loudly weeps in her room feeling broken from inside. She starts to feel alone as she does not have anybody to talk with. She calls Armaan who is getting ready to meet Purvi. 

Alia : Armaan (says softly) 

Armaan : Alia are you okay? why do you sound so tense

Alia : I want to meet you, please can we meet (starts crying) 

Armaan hesitates to meet her but agrees later when he hear her crying. Suhani listens their conversation and gets furious on him. Purvi waits eagerly for Armaan outside the restaurant. Suhani to distract Purvi calls her. 

Suhani : where are you? I want to meet you

Purvi : Suhani, I am outside I will see you in a while please 

Suhani : This Armaan will definitely make my friend crazy one day 

Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
Btsarmy thumbnail
Loved it! 
Continue soon. Thanks for pm though. 
SaraPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Starting maybe aramaan is wrong but now also he is unknowingly hurting r wrong with everyone
abhiya23 thumbnail
Prologue 
With Alia's betrayal Abhi is totally shattered which creates rift between Alia and Abhi. Both of them are supported by Pragya and Armaan. Later Abhi softens little bit and challenges Armaan to stand up on his feet to marry Alia to which he agrees. Purvi decides to leave the city after dejection she face from Pragya and ignorance from Armaan. Eventually Armaan will find out about Pragya being his childhood friend but will not share with her and instead distances himself from her. Pragya and Abhi's relation tuns sour after Pragya loses her baby while saving Armaan on road. 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
Btsarmy thumbnail
OMG! I want something good to happen.😭
Continue soon. Waiting eagerly for next update.
Thanks for pm. 
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting prologue
update soon