Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Popping by again just for a second - Asma just enter "rabhigya" in the main search forum. Or I think there's a link on my index after all the fic banners, in the Misc section. The thread is called chronicles of rabhigya!

And ginger?!! News to me.omggg the possibilities!!

P: suniye I have brought you aadrak waale chai so that -
A: fuggy! How can you be so demanding! I am too sick for kachodi making and here you are bringing me love potions!! Insatiable woman!!!
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mina take some rest - you wondering mind needs rest - it surely must become tired after creating such fascinating ideas nahi? :)  Edited by simsim25 - 9 years ago
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lunch time see you later guys
I Love Rfissa
-mina- thumbnail
My pragya is always insatiable ;) I know on the show she is presented as awkwardly innocent but in my imagination she is VERY well read and abhi has to help her relieve a decade or more of longing and frustration sooo yeah she wears him out...repeatedly, habitually ;) :D
-mina- thumbnail
Oh simmo my love smth can ALWAYS go wrong, don't underestimate cvs
Yes my brain needs...detox!!

Last thing and I'll try leave again

P: suniye I know you are hungry after our marathon *wink* *blush* so I have brought you tortilla chips and guacamole to munch on!
A: womannn I know what you are doing keep that avocado away from me a man needs rest dammit!
P: arre but I prepared it for you itna pyaar se here try some pleaseee
A: forget it fuggy I am not licking it from your fingers I know where that will lead

🤣
--simmi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

My pragya is always insatiable ;) I know on the show she is presented as awkwardly innocent but in my imagination she is VERY well read and abhi has to help her relieve a decade or more of longing and frustration sooo yeah she wears him out...repeatedly, habitually ;) :D

Your Pragya seems more adventurous and fun - I like her, afterall every innocent face always hides some curiosity na! ;) ðŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail

Popping by again just for a second - Asma just enter "rabhigya" in the main search forum. Or I think there's a link on my index after all the fic banners, in the Misc section. The thread is called chronicles of rabhigya!

And ginger?!! News to me.omggg the possibilities!!

P: suniye I have brought you aadrak waale chai so that -
A: fuggy! How can you be so demanding! I am too sick for kachodi making and here you are bringing me love potions!! Insatiable woman!!!

🤣 Mina darling I think its all these naughty ideas which are not making you sleep !!! 😉
xaviara thumbnail

I agree with you Mina, and even the CV's agree, I mean Abhi did catch her fantasizing about him, and she was imagining that he was about to kiss her 😆 If she is shy and reserved in nature doesn't mean she can't be curious and adventurous in bed ? 😉😆
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

P: suniye I know you are hungry after our marathon *wink* *blush* so I have brought you tortilla chips and guacamole to munch on!
A: womannn I know what you are doing keep that avocado away from me a man needs rest dammit!
A: forget it fuggy I am not licking it from your fingers I know where that will lead

🤣

🤣
--simmi-- thumbnail

🤣

Oh Mina!!! ðŸ¤£