Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fanaah

Hello Everyone. I do apologize for disrupting the flow you guys have going here, but I am fulfilling a promise to a few and I need to get this out now before it twists into something ugly within me. I truly don't want to rehash things, but as a member of this family... Sorry, a member of the AT thread, I want this #146 AT to be the last that something like this happens at. People can take what I say any way they wish as I believe one is free to their own opinion, but I expect people to respect my opinion as well. And more than anything, I expect people to be mature and at least treat each other as human deserving of respect. Know that my goal to the AT since I joined was and is still always the same - celebrating our similarities as well as our differences.

For the last two days, I've been PMimg people and trying to find where things went wrong. The final verdict is, no one is willing to just say, "What happened shouldn't have happened and I apologize. Let's try to find a better way to deal with this."

Things happened that shouldn't have and things were said that shouldn't have and at this point, things are so out of control that rather than trying to find a solution, people just want to ignore it and let things be.

At this point, it is my humble request of this AT and the people that I always looked to as family to PLEASE, if you have a problem, rather than letting it fester in your head for months and then letting it out on undeserved members in unsuspecting times (because honestly, Harisha didn't deserve those words thrown at her), share it with the rest so a solution can be found and something like this can be avoided.

And to Harisha and Iris and to any other person, I do sincerely apologize for how things came about. I tried my best to find some solution to this and I couldn't and for that, I AM truly, very sorry. All I hope is you guys will come back to the AT at some point.

Thank you.

Kya hua Ji? Err... Sorry if itz too personal to share... Jo bhi ho... Leave it... Jyaada mat socho... Lub u ðŸ¤—
Edited by anushaarja - 9 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu's birthday gift (Sorry old Tanu but yeah 😆):

Edited by deefan - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wait what? abhigya kisses = tanu's bday gift, right? haaye 😲
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
forgive me for disrupting too..
i believe that rishu and dee should sort it out and resolve this matter soon..
..so I'm just hoping that things will be back how it used it be..as for dee and rishu all i want to say is

The one you fight with the most is always the one who loves you the most :)

together we stand as a family...misunderstandings do happen but we never stop loving each other.. :) 

i hope to see everyone here tonight...let's just forget everything and give it another chance...cuz no one is perfect we as human beings make mistakes .I'm sure things will be better 

love and hugs to all !! ðŸ¤—
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi: Fuggy, you need to believe me, Tanu and I never made mini-kachodis, she doesn't know how to fry the oil, if you know what I mean!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fanaah

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello Everyone. I do apologize for disrupting the flow you guys have going here, but I am fulfilling a promise to a few and I need to get this out now before it twists into something ugly within me. I truly don't want to rehash things, but as a member of this family... Sorry, a member of the AT thread, I want this #146 AT to be the last that something like this happens at. People can take what I say any way they wish as I believe one is free to their own opinion, but I expect people to respect my opinion as well. And more than anything, I expect people to be mature and at least treat each other as human deserving of respect. Know that my goal to the AT since I joined was and is still always the same - celebrating our similarities as well as our differences.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">For the last two days, I've been PMimg people and trying to find where things went wrong. The final verdict is, no one is willing to just say, "What happened shouldn't have happened and I apologize. Let's try to find a better way to deal with this."</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Things happened that shouldn't have and things were said that shouldn't have and at this point, things are so out of control that rather than trying to find a solution, people just want to ignore it and let things be.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">At this point, it is my humble request of this AT and the people that I always looked to as family to PLEASE, if you have aproblem, rather than letting it fester in your head for months and then letting it out on undeserved members in unsuspecting times (because honestly, Harisha didn't deserve those words thrown at her), share it with the rest so a solution can be found and something like this can be avoided.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Andto Harisha and Iris and to anyotherperson, I do sincerely apologize for how things came about. I tried my best to find some solution to this and I couldn't and for that, I AM truly, very sorry. All I hope is you guys will come back to the AT at some point.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you.</font>

for God sake stop asking apologies.. I already spoke to iris and cleared her mu ... Priya I really appreciate and thank u for all ur efforts to make all of us one single happy family.. don't ask apologies for the things U are not to be blamed...
-mina- thumbnail
oh tilu...what a saying 😆

-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

Abhi: Fuggy, you need to believe me, Tanu and I never made mini-kachodis, she doesn't know how to fry the oil, if you know what I mean!

YES
-mina- thumbnail
@rishu and like your advice to pri - don't feel guilty. you didn't make anyone decide to leave or take a break - for those who did so it was their own choice for their own feelings. everyone reacts to & feels impacted by crises in different ways, and you are not responsible for anyone else's choices. 🤗
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys
Hows everyone??