Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Whenever Abhijeet and Purvi disguise as a couple, I immediately go πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Watched CID after a long time,and enjoyed it.😊
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

πŸ˜› Purvi doesn't look like his bhabhi.

Remember Muskaan-Abhijeet from 'CID undercover'?
This is another reason why I want a female senior inspector.
angelbetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow kya epi tha...
I just loved itπŸ‘
Duo❀️😳
Both were just fabulous
Abhi sir in disguise
Daya ka cute crying face n his devotion toward his so called BHAIYA😳😳
Apart from duo the story was also nice n full of suspense
Loved it sooo much😊
Minionite thumbnail
Honestly I loved that this time it wasn't someone kidnapping Daya and throwing him on the tracks. This things do happen, but I don't think any officer would leave without finding their fellow officer. That was hard for me to digest.

Well at least they kept the wounds correctly. And Daya was great when he kept staggering slightly. That's how a head wound works. And even with the head wound he's still thinking about what's going on and talking to his team.

Err...why were Abhijeet, Nik, Purvi, Pankaj and Shreya out on the road when Daya got hurt near the railway? Well at least a man saw Daya get into a car. But why didn't he say anything?!! And why is the team coming back the next day to do this inquiry?

Hold on...just because these guys live in a haveli that doesn't mean they don't have cell phones either. And what about Daya sir's own cell phone?

Seriously CID loses cell phones more often than I forget things. πŸ˜† Is that why the cell phones company run so much? πŸ˜†

This bhabhi looks so suspicious. Whatever her name is. It's not like they introduced everyone to us. πŸ₯±

I like how even after being hurt Daya was alert enough to investigate and realize that something was wrong with the entire family.

Okay so this dying guy finds only CID's car to die in front of? Really? I'm getting acidity suddenly because I can't digest this either. And what hurts me more is that some people on the road just happen to know everything about this dying man.

Ah so Daya guessed that he was being given something wrong. I like how he pretended to take the meds. Even this servant looks a bit odd to me. And he played smart in front of that bhabhi. Good one.

Pankaj is the introduction man only. Yeh hai Inspector Akhil aur yeh hai Inspector Nikhil. πŸ€£ Even the small scenes with Pankaj can make me laugh. I like his scenes more than the comedy they call Freddy. πŸ₯±

And of course the dying man is connected to the haveli that Daya is in. Bad move FW. Really I would have loved if Daya connected with Abhijeet in his own way. And that too sans OTT. But of course not. They have to make it so obvious that everything is connected and CID just happens to be at the spot at the right time.

Umm can someone explain why people use a shawl to hide themselves? Is the shawl Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak? πŸ₯±

I do have to praise the editor for jumping from Daya to Abhijeet-Purvi-Pankaj to the bureau. But how did the jewellery reach the bureau so fast and why did the local police allow that to happen? After all Mumbai CID doesn't have precedence over them. And why did ACP Pradyuman repeat the fact that Urmila worked in Bawri Haveli as if it was a new revelation when Abhijeet already learnt that a few scenes prior?

Ah I take my words back. Daya and Abhijeet collide while going after the same man. But I hated Purvi's dialogue "Bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukar hai". Freaking hell you guys are CID officers and those are the last dialogues I expected out of Purvi's mouth! πŸ˜‘

Abhijeet and Purvi as husband and wife. πŸ€£ And as Daya's bhaiyya and bhabhi. πŸ€£ So Daya is Shreya's and Pankaj's older brother, Abhijeet is Daya's older brother, and Purvi is Abhijeet's wife, which makes her bhabhi to Shreya and Pankaj. πŸ€£ Awesome move FW. Now CID has it's own family. Oh and ACP Pradyuman is the patriarchal head of the family.

I didn't like ACP Pradyuman's immediate jump that there are 2 people kidnapped in the haveli. Abhijeet and Daya don't have x-ray vision. I could be scratched on my shoulder, which is now covered.

Ah so these supposed royalty weren't royalty. My guess that they had kidnapped the real royalty did turn out to be true though. Quite predictable.

Ah so they brought in CID in real so that the CID in disguise could search the haveli. Cool. πŸ‘ And suddenly Daya sir has his phone. And it works in the haveli. Forgetful FW. πŸ₯±

And exactly how did CID know where the family would go in from? And how did Abhijeet and Purvi change their clothes so fast? Were they carrying their change of clothes with them?

Of course we need to have a gunfight, but this was a nice change. Instead of firing back they let the people just keep firing until their bullets ran out. And then they try to make a run for it only to get caught. Nice change. πŸ‘

And everyone gets a slap. πŸ˜† But how did Shreya slap the teen devian in just one slap when it took Pankaj 2 slaps to get the 2 men he caught?

And of course our local police can't solve a case themselves, so because Mumbai CID is around they get Mumbai CID to solve the case instead...coming tomorrow.

Rating: 3/5 (+ 1 only for the duo and Purvi extravaganza and the new CID family introduction πŸ˜†)
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

But I hated Purvi's dialogue "Bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukar hai". Freaking hell you guys are CID officers and those are the last dialogues I expected out of Purvi's mouth! πŸ˜‘

Um, what's so wrong about it? πŸ˜• It was just a natural reaction as they were so worried about him.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just that it looks a bit old-fashioned. ^ You know. .. taken out of 70's bollywood movies.

πŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind it if she just said 'thank god'. Nothing really wrong with it.
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^ But not something you should hate πŸ˜•
Anyways i loved this episode. Duo and Purvi being the only reason β€οΈ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not hating it (at least not me) ). But I can see what Shreya means too. That dialogue sounds good from Nirupa Roy to Bachchan. πŸ˜† Not Purvi to Daya.
I don't remember which movie it is. I can actually hear her saying 'tu bach gaya beta...bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukar hai'.

She shouldn't get such grandma dialogues.

The dialogue writers should learn to be more contemporary and realistic and not copy paste from movies.

edit: extremely sorry...I just remembered where else I heard it. Abhijeet's mom said that in Stolen Dynamite. Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interestingly it's not that uncommon in my experience. Especially when test results are out. πŸ˜†
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhaiya-Bhabi and Devar combo(Abhijeet sir,Purvi and Daya sir) rockked the episode...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ...I really enjoyed it..πŸ˜ƒ