Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehrana

Yes, KN should definitely leave this house. I guess it is too soon to expect a reaction from them now, their focus is now on proving Kabir innocent on FJ issue. They cannot just pack their stuff and leave without no where else to crash in. After FJ, most probably CM will come up and with that the matter of LS...so again being tenants to VV would be a forgotten issue.

I don't know what events will come to play, but as soon as time urgency isn't a factor for KN, they should definitely shift. The point is, after CM takes priotity will they even be "they" or it will be just Kabir staying at VV's place.

That will be so funny!!!!πŸ˜†

Kabir would be back in Dadaji's good books after proving himself innocent. With CM out, GDA would also be out...and hopefully KN would show the contract to Dadaji to lighten up his mood..πŸ˜† Dadaji would know the childish plan of theirs..πŸ˜† 

I think KN can be back in GH. Kabir hasn't alone done this "guna"...Nisha is equally in this, and Ramesh would vouch for that. Until CM solution is arrived at, both KN can shift back to GH. I don't want them at VVs place anymore. 
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@laboni Welcome back! Confrontation was an absolute spot on scene. And Vivek outclassed himself. Yes. Ramesh needs someone to talk to, to get all the thoughts jamming in his mind to come out. His silence was good. He couldn't say anything. I was happy that Ramesh's focus was on Nisha's betrayal and not Kabir. 

Viren! I wish he had at least said he trusts Dolly. He seems to be thinking about just the samaj. So if the samaj would talk bad of Dolly's LS, he would want Dolly to stay married with Sumit? Why didn't Dolly tell about the abuse? Viren was holding the same hand. 

Nisha! Yes. I do feel she is yet to understand the level of hurt Ramesh is facing. She seems to be ashamed of her CM act for sure. She knows Ramesh in angry, but his pain? I am not sure. Let's see. May be a RN scene with Nisha opening up to Ramesh would fix that. 

I hated the physical fight too. No need for that...πŸ˜•

Hey Hey!😊

I totally understand Dolly's perspective in this.It will be awkward for her to talk to Viren about the abuse but I absolutely don't understand why not Vimla?She is your mother.For me,my mother is my best friend and I share anything to everything with her.Vimla fails to be in that exact position in Dolly's life.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I found Viraj's non-reaction on the hug really weird too. Like Nisha was gripping Kabir and crying and Viraj just walked out? At least be angry that's she's hugging him or something. 

And Nisha isn't held accountable because everyone is pining her as the victim right now. In a strange twist, Kabir's plan is working and he's the terrible husband Nisha needs to be rid off. Everyone thinks that Kabir conned Nisha into the marriage to steal the jewels. Of course no one is thinking logically about how it takes two to come to a CM agreement. 

Yeah, at least spare a glance at it and give a "WTH?" reaction to it. I mean Viraj just acted as if the hug was going inside the audience's head, it wasn't thereπŸ˜†.

@bold...quite ironical really. I feel truly bad that Kabir is being blamed for everything. If KN decides to side with Saurav on the DoSa matter, Kabir is just digging a grave for himselfπŸ˜†. Lage raho Viraj ke bhai...

Maybe once FJ is done with, family will see that Nisha is equally to be blamed for CM.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

Hey Hey!😊

I totally understand Dolly's perspective in this.It will be awkward for her to talk to Viren about the abuse but I absolutely don't understand why not Vimla?She is your mother.For me,my mother is my best friend and I share anything to everything with her.Vimla fails to be in that exact position in Dolly's life.

That's another reason I miss Lakshmi. Dolly would have definitely told Lakshmi about this. 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kabir would be back in Dadaji's good books after proving himself innocent. With CM out, GDA would also be out...and hopefully KN would show the contract to Dadaji to lighten up his mood..πŸ˜† Dadaji would know the childish plan of theirs..πŸ˜† 

I think KN can be back in GH. Kabir hasn't alone done this "guna"...Nisha is equally in this, and Ramesh would vouch for that. Until CM solution is arrived at, both KN can shift back to GH. I don't want them at VVs place anymore. 

@bold...you think so? I want dadaji to be like "Kabir, you were not behind FJ, but CM is still your fault. So shoo-off". Even if KN stay at GH after this, I really want everyone to be pissed off with them and then slowly getting over their anger. No amount of rectifying anything else should make amends for CM, IMO.

Also, I would like GF/dadaji/ramesh to suggest LS as soon as FJ is over and they are back to concentrating on CM. How I wish CM was not involved with FJ or any other track. This has just made the effects of other tracks and the consequences of other tracks entwined with the decisions that will be made regarding CM.

Regarding, DKNG's photo on the CM...I really want dadaji or Ramesh to see the contract, and their reaction on the choice of photo.
laboni11 thumbnail

I actually don't want DoSa to happen. Yes. Saurav likes Dolly...but...it could just be a crush or attraction and nothing more. I don't want Dolly to fall in love so soon with Saurav...and also...they have to wait for DoSu LS. DoSa happening before that would be a huge BLAH!

Dolly's LS will probably get GH divided into two groups-RLKN and cousins Vs Rest of GH.I can totally see V2 asking Dolly to manage with Sumit unless the abuse is out.Why should Rupan walk away scoot free ?She should get a good slap for her all wrong doings.My GoD! forget about SULEE the lady is plotting against her own loved ones.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Dolly's LS will probably get GH divided into two groups-RLKN and cousins Vs Rest of GH.I can totally see V2 asking Dolly to manage with Sumit unless the abuse is out.Why should Rupan walk away scoot free ?She should get a good slap for her all wrong doings.My GoD! forget about SULEE the lady is plotting against her own loved ones.

But we have an article saying Dadaji would support whatever decision Dolly takes. So it depends on Dolly. But if Sumit is going to be arrested, what option does V2 have but LS? They can't force Dolly with Sumit then? 
laboni11 thumbnail

That's another reason I miss Lakshmi. Dolly would have definitely told Lakshmi about this. 

YES! she would have talk to Lakshmi with an open heart and mind.But,at this moment Lakshmi has lot in her plate with KN.Moreover, V2 will not like the idea about Dolly talking about her problems with RL and them siding her in this matter.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehrana

@bold...you think so? I want dadaji to be like "Kabir, you were not behind FJ, but CM is still your fault. So shoo-off". Even if KN stay at GH after this, I really want everyone to be pissed off with them and then slowly getting over their anger. No amount of rectifying anything else should make amends for CM, IMO.

Also, I would like GF/dadaji/ramesh to suggest LS as soon as FJ is over and they are back to concentrating on CM. How I wish CM was not involved with FJ or any other track. This has just made the effects of other tracks and the consequences of other tracks entwined with the decisions that will be made regarding CM.

Regarding, DKNG's photo on the CM...I really want dadaji or Ramesh to see the contract, and their reaction on the choice of photo.

Except for Ramesh, no one else actually has the right to be angry at CM. They are forced KN into this. Yes...KN agreed for the marriage, but wasn't it obvious that they are doing it to save the family name? Kabir said he and Nisha never considered SV as marriage, and then in few minutes, they accepted it? 

TBH, Dadaji has no right to decide on CM. It has to be Ramesh. Dadaji has to see his decisions have been wrong all the time and let Ramesh have the final call here, and Ramesh would leave it to KN despite their mistake. 

If Ramesh has cooled down, he would definitely laugh at the photo..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

YES! she would have talk to Lakshmi with an open heart and mind.But,at this moment Lakshmi has lot in her plate with KN.Moreover, V2 will not like the idea about Dolly talking about her problems with RL and them siding her in this matter.

I don't think so. Vimla used to ask Lakshmi to talk to Dolly as she is more close to her than Vimla herself. She knows Umesh is close to Ramesh. So I think from Vimla's part, she can't complain. 

As for Lakshmi and KN...It's better Lakshmi leaves Ramesh to handle that, and she focuses on DoSu.