Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelikejesus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After a lot of thinking I came to the solution that Aham and Kashmira both are established actors and they don't need any type of promotions. Starplus knows the fact so they are only promoting Monica and Shravan.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moushyama

After a lot of thinking I came to the solution that Aham and Kashmira both are established actors and they don't need any type of promotions. Starplus knows the fact so they are only promoting Monica and Shravan.

exactly.. 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After watching the show and the way SP promoting Radhika .I think Radhika is the main lead.Even the initial promo SP projected Radhika has the face of the show.Even in Star Parivar Awards 2015 they have nominated Radhika in fav naya sadysa category.

But as a viewer I would love to see the story of the four characters and they also given equal importance .I find both Radhika N Sam character interesting .
Edited by VIMAL.M - 9 years ago
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 SP promoting Radhika character is quite normal,initial they did and thats why it got hoooked with audiences, about a normal middle class girl,how she faces the hurdles in her life and she solves it..simple concept.. ...and all the 4 characters have to be given equal spaces...and as of now pairing is not done in this serial and my dear friend that TC article stated about the episode that aired yesterday and nothing about love btw sam and arjun...so take a seat back...it is u people are circulating with pairs...so let the story be as it like it...it will definitely take long time to decide with anything...

My POV...dont bash...
Ri21 thumbnail
all the articles said both kashmira and monica are the leads. check the articles if u dnt believe 
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear @ri21...which article enlighten me...post the link here...
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@gil-99: There is not one but several articles that suggest both Monica Sehgal and Kashmira Irani. Here is one example from IFs launch article about the show:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/25008-star-plus-launches-dosti-yaariyaa-manmarzian.htm

Here's another more recent article from TOI:
http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Kashmira-Irani-We-were-treated-like-royals-in-Jaipur/articleshow/47145900.cms

Refusing to believe that both of them are the leads despite the equal screen space allotted to them in addition to the title montage and the numerous articles is your perogative but it doesn't make it untrue.

Edited by soni595 - 9 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gil-99

Dear @ri21...which article enlighten me...post the link here...

soniya posted 2 links. and check the forum hv posted many articles. go enlighten urself..
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Dear @gil-99 kashmira n monica both are the leads and SamArj are going to pair that's for sure the way Arjun was smiling yesterday by seeing Sam dancing it showed that Arjun is also falling for Sam and also in that bonfire scene Arjun consoled Sam after seeing Sam sad and yesterday when Arjun picked up thAt Saree I saw his ready eyes each n every time I have seen this that Arjun is falling for Sam but whenever he is on a mission and Sam has already falling for Sam and I have seen the chemistry between rad n Neil yesterday so it was clear that they are going to pair and Sam n Neil are only n only best friends cv's will not show them as a couple and i have never ever seen that Neil is falling for Sam he cares for her coz he is her bestie not more than that and rad n Arjun can't be a couple this would be a totally dismatch and on that tellychakkar article there was clearly written that Sam n Arjun r popular couple and we r gonna see their sizzling chemistry and if they don't pair them up so why would they show such chemistry between them and that romantic BG tune too so they are going to pair for sure and if u don't believe it read that Article
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First tell me what challenges she have then I will say she will face or not. Lol