Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorie30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Uff the pre-musicana Manik was love. He was in love and was a flirting sex on legs walking.

" I am not your fan" and he goes " To kya ho" and he again encloses her against the wall, in the breadth of his arms, their breaths literally mingling and playing a symphony

This!!!! i miss the flirting! and for heaven sake, stop making Nandini run away each time, it is effing annoying!
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

You mean Mann mera ?? I loved that scene where he is singing wearing white vest.

NOOO ITS EPISODE 64! Dil yeh mera bas mein nahi, kuch dino se meri bhi sunta nahi, is dil ka main kya karoon ab main kya karoon.

OH MY GOD
STOP IT!!!

MY FEELS
DAMN YOU ALL

Noorie30 thumbnail

You mean Mann mera ?? I loved that scene where he is singing wearing white vest.

pre-musicana babe, Dil yeh mera from barfi movie
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No. She means the one before Musicana. After the DhruNi talk, so she goes to the classroom and finds him alone, singing...

But the mann mera shot was really good. Where he is counting hours

-MKB- thumbnail
The phone conversation during Diwali night when they both were smiling and didnt know what to talk 

The way he told her "For the first time someone is looking as beautiful as the stars and its YOU" hayyyeee 

And then his laughter while playing with her duppatta...childlike and so carefree ❤️

Diwali Night was so good...just Nandinis costume though and her eye make up 😳

Please give Nandini good clothes and shoes to wear! 
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

SHIRTLESS MANIK GONE🥺

I FIND THIS CAP SO HOT FOR SOME REASON
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

STOP IT!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I DON'T WANT FEELS I DONT WANT!!!

STOOOPEEED

Hah!
Let's continue with this girls😉😈
Noorie30 thumbnail
i want just wondering since we have been forever trolled before getting this awesome, out of the world confession kiss, will the CV troll us for SAX too. like each time they are about to do, they do get disturbed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bechara Condumb😆
-MKB- thumbnail
And even when during the Musicana opening he corners her and says in this husky voice "I will be waiting for tonight" 

Uff uff uff, how can Nandini control herself from kissing this guy
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The earring removal scene, she trips and he holds her, his arms around her like a safety net and then he edges her against the railing.Both their breaths quicken, the air is rife with sexual tension and awareness, he starts by tucking a strand of hair against her ears, his fingers brushing against her ear and the side of the face, she is so aware, so aware of his touch and caught in his spell, like a doe caught in a trap , looking at him with large doe-eyes glistening in wonder and adorement.