Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The mirror part was nice. What put me off was Ravi's mom. Her planning to take nivedita to the sangeet when she is not even invited herself is just asking for trouble. She wants nivedita to be her bahu because she is rich and not because of her character. That is off putting. I would change the words of the song I want to be a millionaire just for her. ๐Ÿ˜†
this one upmanship is going to have a detrimental effect on everyone else
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely comments ladies and I must say I agree with then all... hopefully this nivi won't be yo big of a problem...
Anyway back to the episode today I must say I was left a bit disappointed being the last one of the week I did believe that we would get more of a dramatic episode filled with some masti but no it was just a standard filler episode with to much going on in the background...today I just felt that it moved away from the story or the point of the lead characters...

Anway let me just say that the whole exchange between devika and saket was just too much to watch and for me it started to get irritating when he kept telling her what to do when it came to ravi bit thank good just like yesterday she stood up to him and put him back in his place. ..that was a nice touch...

Then we had the whole dadi and ravi mum drama must say why do we even care we got the point once for me the entry was enough let alone for that to be repeated two times was like a overdrive kill of the episode...seriously I enjoy nivi and the drama she brings but I was hoping for a bit more ravi and devika romance...but no all we got was there akward glances at each other...poor souls...

Must say my favourite scene was at the end when nivi came and told them that she believe they were more then friends thank god finally someone else besides sakshi is telling then what we all feel...

Must say the pre cap looms promising and I hope we get a bit of celebration started after all we would like to see some romance right...

Anyway let me know what you ladies think...

Take care and good night for now...

Raz
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely review Raz :)
Loved the Dadi and Manju conversation. They r just hilarious together.

Maybe it wasn't but I found it funny that Nivi made an entry wid 2 bodyguards. What threat does she face ?
But anyway gud that she was present there. She became the newest addition to " RaVika r more than just frnds " team.

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Are RaVika some supernatural creatures ?
I mean how do they get to knw what exactly is going in each other's mind.
they communicate a lot through " telepathy " than for real.

Yeah I get it that they are frnds and what wud they talk abt rather than the situation at hand.
Yet they seem to know the exact words going on each other's mind.

Agar reality mein itni baatein share kar lete toh saari prblm hi solve ho jani thi.
AnnetteSpring thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

t

Thanks ani๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And see only 4 pages are left for the gossip corner to complete 50 pages
And I'm gonna gift u something on that page๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What wud it be ? 
Yeah of course I get to knw that when 50 pages are reached.
Okay waiting waiting :p
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Are RaVika some supernatural creatures ?

I mean how do they get to knw what exactly is going in each other's mind.
they communicate a lot through " telepathy " than for real.

Yeah I get it that they are frnds and what wud they talk abt rather than the situation at hand.
Yet they seem to know the exact words going on each other's mind.

Agar reality mein itni baatein share kar lete toh saari prblm hi solve ho jani thi.

They think along similar lines so they pretty much understand what the other is getting at I guess
But I agree, sometimes you do wonder how do they do that.
I think the makers need to rely on internal monologues a bit less especially when they don't also talk out loud either.
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I missed Friday's episode will watch it on Monday
raaz19 thumbnail
Awesome points ladies and thanks for liking my comment I must say I agree with you ladies regarding the whole supernatural powers it's a bit too much...I looked at my mum  yesterday and she was like trust me it does not work like that but hey its there little cute way of telling each other...
Sometimes they say the eyes speak louder the  words...

And manu please watch the episode it will make you smile and laugh...

Just like ani said the whole nivi entry was just jokes...my mum was like were where they when she was drunk...I just said daddy may have just sent thme...

Any way lived your take on the whole supernatural stuff anaya...

So what do you think of the pre cap ladies?
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched the fridays episode
It was lovely
That telepathy thing between RaVika was really good
How well do they know each other
And even after this they will continue their banter, "We are just true best friends. Our friendship is so pure that no one can understand it."
Common at least now they should realize that they r in luv
And precap looks fun
So todays epiaode will be filled with JEALOUSY
What say guys???
raaz19 thumbnail
Morning manu... glad you like the episode and yes that was the best part as you said...pre cap looks interesting and I hope we get a bit of masti as the sangeet today...
Wonder how ravi will control his jealousy...nivi will be watching him very carefully...