Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gil-99

U people seriously take a break...I hardly see 5 to 6 members who are rooting for something and comparing previous stories like ipkknd...dont try ...in that serial there is nothing like this...so please stop butchering other serials with your wonderful comparisons. ..

by ur posts it clearly shows u dont like sam and u prefer and incline to rad
u even went far by saying sam as irresponsible,who doesnt care for her family,selfish now recently characterless
u were even supporting in the topic of dont bash rag
where as actly rag isnt bashed, people are just saying what are the points they are not liking in her char
where as u go on keep bashing sam calling all the above which i stated recently characterless by saying shez similiar too dep in cocktail movie where as rag is like other simple girl who respect elders,very traditional will not fall for any guy stuff where as sam is selfish,irresponsible,imature,doesnt care abt her family,doesnt respect elders and now characterless stating how can she get intimate and blah blah
when u expect others to not bash or point out rad faults when she does wrong then how can u keep on bashing sam when she is not even at fault.if u want others to respect o feelings of partic group thn u must even follow the same
im saying all this bcz even bfr i had seen u making fun of the member who said that it is a luv and hate theme u started being rude and now whn one member said that they remind thm of some couple u started being rude again.
so plz if u expect others to be good and nice to ur fav char u even do the same what ur expecting frm others.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
gil-99 : Dont target the members personally, each one has its opinion...