Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

My assignments almost got burnt in their passionate fire wal sequence .. Could not even think about anything else .. That is def magic of ishveer .. Aww they have such a intense and passionate chemistry ... .. * blush *

im so glad I have a break from Uni right now, they are not something you want to be drooling over during class☺️😆😆
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Yes I am very sure😆

I think even TL is😳

Ok I hope ur bateey comes true !!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

WD they did kiss... you can tell from the way their heads are bent towards each other in the last pic that they arent just hugging☺️☺️

ofcourse they kissed!

they cant show the smooching as its not allowed on Indian television yet..though MTV shows it😆😆

but we will see Ishani running hand into his nape n hairs...n both struggling...toh samajh jao..kya hora hai😉☺️
matsh thumbnail

thats what we were honking for last two months...

bring them in one frame n see the magic!😃

Pallu, actually this is more that we asked for !! We just asked for bringing them in one frame.. CVs are bringing them closer the way they were never, even when they were married !! 😆😆😆

Talk about CV's ulta justice !!

All malaal Ishq.. !! Really we need that repeat of Las Ishq now !! ☺️
wind_dancer thumbnail

im so glad I have a break from Uni right now, they are not something you want to be drooling over during class☺️😆😆

Yeah I am suffering here .. Class mein bhi wohi assignment almost went down the drain .. Behal ho jati main .. Koi nahi re have waited so long I need more !!! 😛
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
on that note, their heads are positioned in the exact same way as this☺️☺️
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

ofcourse they kissed!

they cant show the smooching as its not allowed on Indian television yet..though MTV shows it😆😆

but we will see Ishani running hand into his nape n hairs...n both struggling...toh samajh jao..kya hora hai😉☺️

i do understand i do☺️☺️

WD and @MATSH dont believe us though😭😆😆

and they do show it somewhat now, but EK still keeps away from it so...😆😆😆
wind_dancer thumbnail

WD they did kiss... you can tell from the way their heads are bent towards each other in the last pic that they arent just hugging☺️☺️

Cvs ka koi bharosa nahi hai akho ka dhoka ho sakta hai !! But yar aisey hi aag lag rahi hai har jaga !!! 😳 😳
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Pallu, actually this is more that we asked for !! We just asked for bringing them in one frame.. CVs are bringing them closer the way they were never, even when they were married !! 😆😆😆

Talk about CV's ulta justice !!

All malaal Ishq.. !! Really we need that repeat of Las Ishq now !! ☺️

thats coz their marital life was very short...😭😭 first she didnt love him, then she considered him just a friend, then he was hating on her, then annoying relatives and Ishaani kept running away🤔😆. this is the first time they're together together with both in love with each other and both ready to give in so yeah, harmones going all crazy☺️☺️
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
n post this scene...RV will be hungry lion...lahu mooh lag gaya☺️