Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer116 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Both Shakti and Radhika have sizzling chemistry!!!! ❤️❤️

They work magic when they are in one frame together...
love_ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for diz scenes yrrr...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CocoChanel

I am wondering were did all the family members disappear all of a sudden including that annoying Ritika.. I am sure she's the one whose going to spot them doing ahem ahem and then RV will run behind that women to give explanation. Anyways who cares about her, as long as she doesn't spoil the moment for us. I guess RV will get drunk coz of the Ganesh pooja fiasco/Ishkar marriage announcement or about Shikhar touching Ishaani's hand during the pooja and he gets all hot headed... Then this scene, can't wait already.. I am sure these CV's will drag this, it will air immediately after the Marriage announcement followed by the Ganesh pooja.. So more drama to go.. But neverthless, i want them to show atleast a sneak peak of the hug scene... A little snack before the grand feast☺️

Ri will come and spoil the moment anyway so they might just be about to kiss or get a short peck before the vamp enters. I'm waiting to see how RV is able to melt this stubborn Ishani 😳
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

wahi toh😆

ye akele kya pyaar is kaafi for brooding..not for CON🤣

n we want Ishveer CON😈

ditto ...  not only in this track but till the end of this  serial .😛.. we want Ishveer to be together with only each other  both physically n emotionally 😊... plz cvs not with any third party ..plz 😕
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I want Rv to call Ishani " Sunny " without realizing it in front of every one .. Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i think chori chori ab pyar hoga ... where they will not be able tostoploving nwillnot be indifferent2 .. ihopeRvfollowsIsh to gatherproofthat she is after money n end up seeing her helping some needywithoutcaring for herself ..etc etc ... let Rv fall in love with Ish all over again ... he used to say " whenever I look at u i fall in love with you ...mujh ko bar bar pyar ho jata hai..." so Cvs in this track show us Rv falling in love with Ishani on daily basis😆

It was like this " log kahte honge ki pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai, par me to tumhe jitni baar dekhta hun mujhe tumse pyaar ho jata hai" 😳
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ little correction..😆😆😳...the second part of dialogue was like this..

"...par mein toh jabhi tumhein dekhta hun na...mujhe tum se pyaar hojata hai..."...❤️

(lolz i have the dialogue exactly ratofied...maybe bcz had watched that episode and scene many times...😆)
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SaM...-

^ little correction..😆😆😳...the second part of dialogue was like this..

"...par mein toh jabhi tumhein dekhta hun na...mujhe tum se pyaar hojata hai..."...❤️

(lolz i have the dialogue exactly ratofied...maybe bcz had watched that episode and scene many times...😆)

Me too
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Noticed that too. They've been kept waiting too long. Inside they want to jump on each other but cannot. So their desires come out in such ways 😳

Finally someone got the real action behind that scene 😆
Oh gosh these caps I  m luvng it
Thanx Reemz  for lighten up the mood, eagerly waiting for the episode to air..😊