Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just cz Puru Rajkumar got away doesn't mean Salman should get that same luxury. This system is flawed and no one is denying that. If each celebrity is let off like this for their crimes then tomorrow a common man will ask for the same treatment...in the end everyone will be free to do whatever they like cz there will be no consequences watsoever
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Common man can also do this fast if he can arrange thing in advance. This is fast not coz of Salman Khan, this is fast coz Salman's legal team was ready in advance & they did it within hours.

It isn't special for Salman to get bail in 3 hrs, anyone can get it, be ready in advance n have money to get this much big legal team.

This I agree. 

Salve and his team were prepared and well , they knew they were going for a bail, so it really has nothing to do with celeb him but deffo muscle power of money which hired these A-list lawyers. 

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The bail is just temporary. Friday will decide the real deal. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

That's with the law...but no one wants to understand. they think it's only salman the exception because he is a star.. ðŸ˜• 

if you have money and if your case isn't guilty for first degree murder then most likely you have options to fight the case 

you need money and a good team. doesn't matter who you are. yes if you're poor , its unfortunate for you but if you are rich, its your legal fight until you can. if it wasn't a legal right, it wouldn't be an option. 

Yet you trying to explain this to them??
won't make it to their head I'm sure ðŸ˜†
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Did u even read what i said? Asking for punishment based on what job accuse is doing is stupid. Every Hi-Profile case is pushed hard to set examples, while u can see many cases in normal life, where same convictions are done without considering this hi-profile status & that too on small scale.

You didn't read what I said 😆 I answered your comment 'Now these things ppl don't see' > I just said there are more important things to see :)
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

That's with the law...but no one wants to understand. they think it's only salman the exception because he is a star.. ðŸ˜• 

if you have money and if your case isn't guilty for first degree murder then most likely you have options to fight the case 

you need money and a good team. doesn't matter who you are. yes if you're poor , its unfortunate for you but if you are rich, its your legal fight until you can. if it wasn't a legal right, it wouldn't be an option. 

+1000

Its funny people scream justice, law and what not and yet know nothing about it.

He has been found guilty. Which means justice has been served. Don't know how one cannot get this.

Yet, people are going justice this and justice that.😆
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Common man can also do this fast if he can arrange thing in advance. This is fast not coz of Salman Khan, this is fast coz Salman's legal team was ready in advance & they did it within hours.

It isn't special for Salman to get bail in 3 hrs, anyone can get it, be ready in advance n have money to get this much big legal team.

NO. They can't. Common man can't even step at HC this soon for an appeal, forget getting interim relief in a couple of hours. Lawyers and courts don't work over-time for common man. 
Edited by .krackjack. - 8 years ago
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

I feel for your passion for this man. And he is a lucky guy to have such dedicated fans.

But the job of a public prosecutor is to go for maximum sentence, he isn't off-base when he cites this as an argument. Just like the same fans argument, charity, good-will popularity were used by defense for lenient sentence.😛

@bold - Exactly!
Between now and Friday he should hop on a boat to an island with no extradition 😃 😆
Is it true some witnesses were killed off by salman's side?