Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Aa bail, mujhe maar. 😆
BW will leak that last drop of this cow milk(or bull 😕) and then let him go.. they wont care if the cow in on the street or in the slaughter house. 

Sorry, cows n bulls r innocent animals unlike salman. 😕

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LD changed the name. now u r SC. 
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW another "Money can buy the judiciary" case

Jayalalithaa acquitted of all charges, set to come back as CM 🤓

Originally posted by: SudarshanChakra

ahahaha hahah ahha 

look whose talking

At the end of the day your criminal was proven criminal🤣

go and worship him...or stop eating.drinking/sleeping for him
you can easily do that right😊

Honestly dude, you need to take a chill pill. I didn't  quote your full post because it's extremely insensitive, stupid and cowardly.You are EXTREMELY inconsiderate, and your actions and words are impulsive. Do you even think before you speak? Clearly not.

There was no need to get personal because you had nothing better to argue with. Disgusting. 
I only thought you were, but now you proved it.  If we are being obsessive and extremely defensive for Salman then hear me for one last time, you are being extremely abusive, and nasty for no damn reason too. 

Shove your hatred for Salman up your ass, don't run around judging other's. Face a mirror and see if what you wrote to Pri was worth the argument .  

You are as obsessive as we are, so don't feel any different. If you don't have any good argument to show your hatred for Salman Khan, then please it's better to keep quiet rather then making yourself look discourteous. 

And people who liked this members comment are as inconsiderate. Supporting hatred for Salman is one thing but supporting a post that abuses a member is wrong. 

🤢 

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Honestly dude, you need to take a chill pill. I didn't quote your full post because it's extremely insensitive, stupid and cowardly.You are EXTREMELY inconsiderate, and your actions and words are impulsive. Do you even think before you speak? Clearly not.

There was no need to get personal because you had nothing better to argue with. Disgusting.
I only thought you were, but now you proved it. If we are being obsessive and extremely defensive for Salman then hear me for one last time, you are being extremely abusive, and nasty for no damn reason too.

Shove your hatred for Salman up your ass, don't run around judging other's. Face a mirror and see if what you wrote to Pri was worth the argument .

You are as obsessive as we are, so don't feel any different. If you don't have any good argument to show your hatred for Salman Khan, then please it's better to keep quiet rather then making yourself look discourteous.

And people who liked this members comment are as inconsiderate. Supporting hatred for Salman is one thing but supporting a post that abuses a member is wrong.

🤢

Well Honestly This is Your Another Tactic To Defend Salman. I've Seen Your Posts Where You Have Abused& Does Personal Comments On Members. Not Only Members Even Your Own Friends As Well so Why you Suddenly become So light hurt Emotional on those Who Abused Here I Mean Look You Arent So Goodie&Rule Follower Member Then Why Even you Expact Others to Not Abuse Who the Hell Are You to Give Direction then When Your own past is bad. Especially You Dont Care About Anyone other then Your loved One SALMAN. Your Whole World Seems Run Around only SALMAN. Now Stop Giving Fake Symapthy to other And Get Over with this Wannabe Goodie Attitude. You are No Less then Insensitive,Stupid&Coward Either. And Sometimes its Nice to See a Abuser Lawyering its like a Dog cleaning his own shit
Hence Your All Claim Goes Back To You!
Cheers
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Mr Cool...did you change it from Kool to Cool?? Sorry there is another member Mr Kool,...so i am confused😕
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

Well Honestly This is Your Another Tactic To Defend Salman. I've Seen Your Posts Where You Have Abused& Does Personal Comments On Members. Not Only Members Even Your Own Friends As Well so Why you Suddenly become So light hurt Emotional on those Who Abused Here I Mean Look You Arent So Goodie&Rule Follower Member Then Why Even you Expact Others to Not Abuse Who the Hell Are You to Give Direction then When Your own past is bad. Especially You Dont Care About Anyone other then Your loved One SALMAN. Your Whole World Seems Run Around only SALMAN. Now Stop Giving Fake Symapthy to other And Get Over with this Wannabe Goodie Attitude. You are No Less then Insensitive,Stupid&Coward Either. And Sometimes its Nice to See a Abuser Lawyering its like a Dog cleaning his own shit
Cheers

I don't think you know what she's talking about, that wasn't the usual personal we get with each other here.

😆
Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 9 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Mr Cool...did you change it from Kool to Cool?? Sorry there is another member Mr Kool,...so i am confused😕

No BI
This is another Cool 😆

Our Koolie is still Mr. Kool only :)

Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

]Well Honestly This is Your Another Tactic To Defend Salman. 

Oh do you think so? Not surprising at all. Fetch some assistance that'll help you determine people's tactics a little better because, you fail. 😳

I've Seen Your Posts Where You Have Abused& Does Personal Comments On Members. Not Only Members Even Your Own Friends As Well so Why you Suddenly become So light hurt Emotional on those Who Abused Here I Mean Look You Arent So Goodie&Rule Follower Member Then Why Even you Expact Others to Not Abuse.

Who are you? Do you know me? Who friends? Please pull out these posts, I want to see how Personal I've got with members on BWF. I don't remember telling anyone something even close to how they almost died over a guy, mocking them in a public forum, not even thinking twice about the fact 100's of members may read it and how embarrassing it could be? I have mocked celebs, specially Shahrukh, but I never told his fans that they should die, or their family members should die, and that you are "retarded" for loving this celeb, and now because I know your past, just how you died for a guy, die for salman khan too. 

Do you understand the depth of the word retarded? Let me explain then. I made a friend here on IF, she was told by a member over a CELEB "how retarded can you be?" - She never logged back in, because she was deeply affected. Now ask why? Because one of her siblings is suffering from stage 3 austism, also known as a "retarded condition" - You guys think you guys can say just about ANYTHING?  Calling each other losers, laughing at each other's posts, calling each other hater is all in good humor but wishing for member's and their family to die,  disclose their personal information in a public forum because they had been your friend once is all disgusting and for WHAT? because they like a celeb you don't?  

Infact, many Shahrukh fans are my good friends and many Salman haters are my best friends. I don't judge my friends or my EX friends over my likes and dislikeness and if today,  I'm  not a friend with them and I know a lot of personal stuff about them, then I should post in a public forum because I'm so butt hurt like LadyDabanng. Good you changed your username girl because your act wasn't close to being dabanng. 

Who the Hell Are You to Give Direction then When Your own past is bad. Especially You Dont Care About Anyone other then Your loved One SALMAN. Your Whole World Seems Run Around only SALMAN.

Yes, my whole world starts with Salman, ends with Salman. Actually, I'm wearing a Being Human t-shirt right now to work. it says 100% Love Care Share ❤️ My co-workers asked me where I got the shirt from, so I gave them www.beinghumanfoundation.com online store web address. Spreading love 😳   Oh no, I'm no one to give direction of right or wrong, but I am someone to object or react to something I've read and didn't find it appropriate because once Hiddenstar Logs out from here, and once I log out from here, Salman is the last person on our minds and I'm sure it's the same with everyone. If you think otherwise, well come outside your little cube of delusions.  

Now Stop Giving Fake Symapthy to other And Get Over with this Wannabe Goodie Attitude. You are No Less then Insensitive,Stupid&Coward Either. And Sometimes its Nice to See a Abuser Lawyering its like a Dog cleaning his own shit 

Fake sympathy? Lol, you and your assumptions through out your posts are making feel zonked out. Hiddenstar is a friend of mine, and I felt the need to address this. Honestly, hiddenstar is strong because if it was me, I would have ripped the member apart in such a way they would find it difficult to put themself back together.  Cleaning my own shit? Honestly because I've not insulted anyone close to what Lady Dabanng did here, you can continue arguing and defending her.  I'm least bothered. 

Cheers

I don't give a f**k about Salman if something has to do with my friends or family. So please dig your assumptions elsewhere. And please pull out posts where I brought someone's past or wished them to die, or wished their family to come under a car. while arguing over a star 😆. I will apologize in front of everyone.  and who are the friends I hurt or abused 😲 why haven't they leaked my personal information or pictures yet? 😲  cause as far as I know al my IF friends are my outside IF friends now 🥱   they should take revenge from me ...i'm a bad bad bad girl...  !!!!!!!! 😆 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 9 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣   🤣 damn the non salman fans seem more worked up then the actul fans!!!

LMAO ek Salman ne kitne ke jeena haram kar ke rakha hai!