Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Endurance

Sorry for butting in or acting as a typical stalker as I say "Har aik fan stalker hota hai"🀣

I loved the angry bird shirt 🀣

Even i liked it πŸ˜† 

They should make him Wear this kind of t-shirts more than that blazers 

It suits him well

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nymphadoratonks

Manik cried today and for the second time since I started watching KY2, I cried too. I just can't see him crying. I had actually skipped the break up during musicana, Manik crying is just something I can't see. I am so attached to him, damn! It was a good episode I felt, I was happy to see Cabir comforting him. The last scene was beautiful. I'd rather not comment on Harshad. What a dick! Chachi chacha, parent figures for Nandu, just so good. Pandit better go tomorrow, after he gives his press statement, I want the police man to magically remember he saw Nandu all tied up in Pandit's garage and lock him up for good!

Tonks- Pandit be gone soon , I don't think they have space for him now. I think thery have him booked already just the case about him being serial offender will be the glitch or something. Sigh, whatever- unnecessary.

Only adults at this point I want to see are Chacha-Chachi, bas.  Even with Nyo's secret, play it through some other way, don't have her hanging around MaNan for long .  Give them no external locus. 
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Someone just go and kick Dhruv at most sensitive place ...

WTH he think of Manik he is some supernatural that will shield everyone yet won't get affected ...

Of all the fab 5 he least knows Manik. .Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
acha just a supposition/guess
so Nyo had taken over Ridhima, and was supposed to make her flee
but end mein we see her tied up in a classroomπŸ˜•

and now she's going to say nothing went wrong, but then Manik did clearly say that "this isnt the first time!" 
correct me, but the police only arrests someone if he commits a crime the second time?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• what logic is this to even let that jerk be free?

but back to the main topic, you people think Nyo is manipulating Ridhima here?
afterall what do we know about her? she could easily have been bought or blackmailed or threatened by Nyo?  i'd prefer blackmailed or threatened, otherwise there was no pt in even springing such a character called Ridhima on usπŸ˜•
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved the dialogs today.very simple yet impactful
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It has been said, time heals all wounds, and love heals all pain, but then some wounds remain cause in time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens but  it is never gone.  I consider this phase to be test for their love, because the best relationships in our lives are the best not because they have been the happiest ones, they are that way because they have stayed strong through the most tormentful of storms, and they will survive this, because they are together...

I am just looking forward to all the tactics Manik will play to make Nandini smile..

Edited by -Aarya- - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stardust09

Couldn't stop laughing during Harshad's startling soliloquy. What the hell was Abhishek doing? Or is it just me? πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

See this is why Harshad be so harmless, Abhishek aces the unintentionally hilarious part so well. 

I think he was saying how he is working on Alya or something, basically selling the good boy act . But that gym shots- I die. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Harshad is one villain in this show who legit makes me laugh. Thanks to Abhishek. 

I loved loved loved how Alya spoke to Harshad. Serves him right.

Dhruv is a lost case. 

The last mirror frame was just beautiful. One smile of that chotu kid and it brighten ups the whole show and this forum too. 

LOVED THE EPISODE SO MUCH!
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well even he can make her smile
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Harshads part looked like he was endorsing for Gym classes πŸ€£

🀣 

Abhishek was giving competition to uttu in acting πŸ€£