Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 07sid01

No they don't!!!

They're just fake!!

Going after a married woman, even knowing that she loves someone else!!! Just disgusting seeing the two of them together!!!🤢😡

Actually they look good, like a bro-sis  pair out for an ice-cream not a "couple" on their honeymoon/holiday😆
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Actually they look good, like a bro-sis out for an ice-cream not a "couple" on a honeymoon/holiday😆

🤣   yeah yeah  

but simran i dont want  aahil to rum after jannat  and she snubbs  and insult  ahil   she will not recognise  him  it will be gul maata  special troll😆

i cant see aahil as crying majnoo ðŸ¤¢
innocent.aman thumbnail
gul will never give  the old sanam back  the fiery  bold   dhabbewali    gul made sanam  a  weakling crying abla naari  during twin track  
and jannat is a  abimbo  who has  no dare  she is  weak  bechari naari  just  surrendering for the man who lied to her about her existence  tecnically  shayer  is   a villan ðŸ˜†

dont have high hopes    from gul  she is  troll  sahil big time  and keep them separated   

jannat  will  give cold  feet to aahil  and aahil become s devdas🤢
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

🤣   yeah yeah  

but simran i dont want  aahil to rum after jannat  and she snubbs  and insult  ahil   she will not recognise  him  it will be gul maata  special troll😆

i cant see aahil as crying majnoo ðŸ¤¢

i know, he has cried enough.who knows may be Sanam will run towards him as a hyper Jinnnat in burqua and aahil will run away from this strange woman from Pakistan chasing him😆
If he gets to act half the way that Shlok does in IPKND-EBP, i'll be happy.
innocent.aman thumbnail
aahil running like  a majnoo  ðŸ¤¢  i big no
its better if cvc show  a mu  ðŸ˜†  aahil misunderstands  sanam seeing happy with shayer   that she moves on in life    a real heart  break for aahil  and this time   a  real jallad jin returns arrogant  nawab 

innocent.aman thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

i know, he has cried enough.who knows may be Sanam will run towards him as a hyper Jinnnat in burqua and aahil will run away from this strange woman from Pakistan chasing him😆
If he gets to act half the way that Shlok does in IPKND-EBP, i'll be happy.

yup  exactly  i wanted to say this   he has cried more then enough   and ran after sanam enough in qh 2 he was been used only for  roamncing sanam  no other story for  aahil using kvb acting talent😕

now  he  should  to run becoz of  mu  that  she has moved forward with shayer   a mu   or  aher shock ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

i want jannat  to run attracted  more toward ahil  as aahil  did in qh 2  now in qh 3 its  sanam turn😆
janant  will be surprised to be attracted to a astranger beyond repair  and when she comes to know aahil wife lost in pakistan     fianlly cvc  should give her senses   that she enquires about  her past  and  sahil junoon

he should do  a full sholok ðŸ˜‰