Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank's pallu for keeping your word and making the post because your sarcasm's help's us keep moving along after getting depressed by watching a serial which we once used to wait to watch with bated breath.I was just thinking a while back that perhaps all this crap thown at us might be just to keep us on tenterhooks so that we fret and frown over what is gonna happen till the strike does not get over.Perhaps that might also be why the spoiler of ishaani going back to claim her right's came out first along with that girish shanila track .After all we know how sadist cv's are at that.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They're absolutely pathetic! Biggest sadists I've ever come across
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Thank's pallu for keeping your word and making the post because your sarcasm's help's us keep moving along after getting depressed by watching a serial which we once used to wait to watch with bated breath.I was just thinking a while back that perhaps all this crap thown at us might be just to keep us on tenterhooks so that we fret and frown over what is gonna happen till the strike does not get over.Perhaps that might also be why the spoiler of ishaani going back to claim her right's came out first along with that girish shanila track .After all we know how sadist cv's are at that.

AwwwπŸ€—

Tomorrow we gonna get Ishveer scenes😳😳

Tere chehre se nazar nahi hatti..

Ritika ko hum kya dekhen...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya and even if ranveer commits sucide or someone kills him the very next day she wl run to shikar hug him n marry him n start with her Sun Raha Hai Na tu.. N shikar wl be lyk tum hi ho...
N thr wl b no one to watch their crap except for 2 or 3
She killed that guy mentally, whose heart beats only for her, and feeding shikar her new found love saying she wl make him happy as he made her happy.. Wah wah kamaal kardiya ishani..
Then what was ranveer doing all these years? Z this love or something else?
Atleast that guy ranveer z  better than ishani.. This guyz z TRYING to move on where as ishani z already moved on with her 3rd boy friend
Hate u ishani
Ranveer beta go marry someone else but not ritika as she z a murderer
Go n marry a girl who wl make u happy n desreve ur love

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Now, it is very much necessary for Ishani to go back to Ranveer..that way only she can be redeemed...otherwise, its a gone case..

n plus socho na..what after Ishkar n RR wedding wedding? story end!!

no lovelies.. weddings wont take place! dhamaka will take placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with you Pallu..
If these marriages happen, it is THE END... literally...

Big dhamaka - triple sutli bomb - coming up !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IshVeer will be back in RV mansion.. Ri out ... Shikhar Devdas..
Who cares for Devarsh and Krisha anyway... !!

How come there is no mention of divorce papers yet in any spoiler..
Waise if you needed hint - Ishani was wearing dove ring in the OLV of the Ganesh Puja !! There you go !!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

They're absolutely pathetic! Biggest sadists I've ever come across

I guess they have so many banked Ishkar scenes that they have to show themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but its a torture for us😑😑😑
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Matsh..exactly!!

N Shikhar gonna play a vital role in Ishani going back to RV mansion!😳 if he does that na.. I might just say I love  you to him as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohh dove ring😲 Ishkar wedding will not take place! period!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Pallu it could  go uttaran way ...

Cross pairing clicked so they dragged their story for months later when they had no story they killed of second male lead and united the original pairings ...

Arey cross pairing will force people to watch if the original will unite or not ...

urhhh I hate this show

Nebuna cross pairings would never work for this show so they can't drag it like they do it with their other shows .The reason why this show has gained so many eyeballs is because of ishveer and ishveer only and if they try to do cross pairings i dont think anyone will be interested to watch the show any longer whether they reunite later onwards or not period
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes... Ishani have to go back to Ranveer and go down on her knees and apologize for all the times she hurts him. 
mint2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

One thing I noticed..

Shikhar said in last scene..

jo meri family ko itni khushi de raha hai.use kya kabhi main uski asli khushi de paunga?

Galss...this is hinting onto something.. Shikhar will let go of Ishani..pukkka pukkaaa! likh ke le lo!πŸ₯³

Exactly this same point gave me too the hint of similar what u are thinking