Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Teogapi

that scene was superb.  vivek was superb yaar. i am going to send a mail praising the cvs to sp for showing a scne like that.

I am in as well. Wish Vivek was active in social network. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold That also showed how Ramesh's trust has been broken badly. Ramesh has known Kabir before KN got married. Yet...Ramesh asked correctly...why did Kabir had to hide or take up CM? 

May be Nisha would realise, when Ramesh gives his support YET AGAIN!

this also shws that Raka is actually seen by cvs as something really important...evry true relationship goes through rough patch...there is a saying iron has to go through the furnace before it gets strong...this is that phase,...a beautiful relation is going to get established soon...i am glad that Ramy's trust on Kabir broke becoz their relation needs this
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kabir's shocked face when ramy said tu toh paraya hai was nice. mishkat was too good there. best epi in the history of nauc.

i think when everyone starts believing saurav sumit will reveal cm or something else.

I just want nibir, cousins and Ramesh to be one again, like it was beginning Nisha and her cousins and Ramesh with them giving them that support and guidance.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@bold That also showed how Ramesh's trust has been broken badly. Ramesh has known Kabir before KN got married. Yet...Ramesh asked correctly...why did Kabir had to hide or take up CM? 

May be Nisha would realise, when Ramesh gives his support YET AGAIN!

i think that will be the time when kabir too would see rn bond.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

I think ramesh has smwhat understood nishas feeling for kB coz of her defending.. That's y he only asked abt kabir staying n changing decision? Though starting mein he did ask y married without love..but then it was all abt will kB stay? Also I think he wasn't in position to understand kbs LSD dream..coz he was hoping somewhere kabir might change his decision..

Ramesh believes there is no love between KN. He knows KN have a great friendship...but marriage is different. He wanted to see if Kabir is willing to stay back for Nisha, which he refused..which just showed Ramesh that KN aren't ready for marriage, or at least Kabir isn't. As for LSD, it wouldn't matter to Ramesh when Kabir doesn't love Nisha.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

that was superb. i was so shocked when i saw that for the first time. and the mara hua mooh dekhegi too was super. kn were shocked.

Ramy was amazing today👏
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved that scene. i felt the it was ironic. the way he said nisha gangawal suputri ramesh gangwal last time and this time had so much difference. both were revelations which left him devastated but so much contrast. superb epi. i am waatching rn scene phir se now.

poor nisha. though i loved the confrontation bechari is having heartbreak and papa is also gussa. no aa chal ke this time. 

Yeah, previously when said that, he was devastated but not worn out. This time he just didn't have anything more to offer. He is completely shattered from inside.

I felt so bad for Nisha. Yes, it is her doing and she had it coming, but that does not mean I do not understand what she is going through. This is so...*sniffs*...someone pass me some tissues
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

But we have cousins for that. Sukku can go any moment.

But they don't know RL suspected something was wrong na? But yes, when CM breaks in front of family, cousins can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love for Kabir. 

May be then, Ramesh would tell Nisha that Kabir doesn't love her, and wants to leave and she shouldn't stp him?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think she runs away...or clings on to whatever easy option she has AT THAT MOMENT. During Ritiesh time, getting engaged seemed better for her...same goes with after VL too, she left for the trip...and SV and CM now. She doesn't have the strength to face her own problems, and doesn't take her father's help also. 

totally agree with u. that was brought out once beautifully during rl convo after sukku's bday. laskhmi saying nisha helps everyone but always runs away from her problems.  jwalu too asked about it once during ritesh track when they ran away to the orphanage in auto. 
what i dont understand is she the like this coz of her past or dadaji or both.😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lakshmi True. And Kabir would understand how important it is to maintain relationships and bonds. He would start valuing it better. I am waiting for more RaKa and RN now. KN need Ramesh on their side, and they don't realise it yet. 

@Rema Mara mooh dekhegi was needed to scare Nisha else she would go on lying. Kabir would realise what a man Ramesh is, when he extends his support to KN, and trusts Kabir that he wouldn't have done FJ.