Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anandi gave promise its none of JaGans concern to fulfill her promises that  she gives 🥱
They should do what is right   and they will do Jagya has always been in favor of telling Mannu about Ratan  

Jagya will try to convince Ganga again i guess 

and Ratan's true face cannot be hidden  Mannu will definitely want to know more about him if not JaGan then Dadisaa will tell 

Mannu will question about Ratan 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi12

Anandi gave promise its none of JaGans concern to fulfill her promises that  she gives 🥱

They should do what is right   and they will do Jagya has always been in favor of telling Mannu about Ratan  

Jagya will try to convince Ganga again i guess 

and Ratan's true face cannot be hidden  Mannu will definitely want to know more about him if not JaGan then Dadisaa will tell 

Mannu will question about Ratan 

agree wid u mahi.
J will try 2 convince ganga & will make her cum out of her fear of loosing mannu again.

wats it 2 do wid that ganga was so-called refugee ?? mannu won't think bad of her that JaGan'd a luv mrg bcoz he also want 2 know that why ganga left ratan's home??

and then sum1 has  2 tell abt ratan's criminal past also.

i pity shivam also if he cums 2 know that his mother was/is living wid her mrd ex's home his mother'dn't fulfilled his father's last wishes of keeping the family united.
and also ppl had pointed A & shiv going around 2gether b4 mrg so they can also tell that 
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi's promise to Ratan is her concern alone and how she tries to fulfill the promise or whether she will be successful in it or not is her concern.If she is not able to fulfill the promise she will only be sad that she wasn't able to help someone
But a lot can change for Ganga Jagya and Mannu if they don't fulfill that wish of Ratan.For them it is not about fulfilling the promise made by Anandi but it is about fulfilling the last wish of Mannu's father.
Will they able to live with guilt and regrets if Ratan dies without his wish being fulfilled?

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ganga should have agreed to Jagya five years ago He was absolutely right then and it is not like he said her once then  He has been trying to convince Ganga about it in all these years but Ganga has she does not want to tell  and Jagya is also absolutely right in  Ganga should tell this from her own mouth because if Mannu came to know from any other person he will get a shocker indeed and that will be worst and misunderstandings can come in him   Ganga his mother who gave him birth can convince him better 
Anandi  can go whereever with her promise 🥱 Jagya and Ganga did not give any promise to Ratan that they should be keeping her promises 

Jagya will do  what is right and he always wants to Mannu to know about this truth so he will again try to convince Ganga 

Don't worry Ganga will not face any wrath of her son because she has not done any wrong to him ever but yes Ratan will face Mannu's wrath indeed for what he did with his mother and Bapusaa Jagya  

Mannu will definitely want to know about Ratan You cannot simply convince him saying Jagya is not his biological father  Ratan is He will want to who is Ratan . why his mother's marriage broke with him This all past history he will want to know otherwise they cannot convince him 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Jagya and Ganga will fulfill Mannu's  father's wish.  Ratan  have been inhuman to them but they are not inhuman like him    They have a very kind noble  heart  who even goes kinder  to the ones who treated them inhumanly 

but Anandi can keep her promise to herself and stop troubling others They will do only what they think is right Fulfilling her promises is not their concern If she has sense then better go to Ratan and tell him only Jagya and Ganga can fulfill your wish not me 
tiny15 thumbnail
@jia i agree wid u but its said in TB that mannu will hate J 4 keeping him in dark 4 this.tho its ilogical a smannu si shown understanding guy.
but luks like this will bring JaGan closer as ganga will make him understand abt J & ratan.
BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@jia i agree wid u but its said in TB that mannu will hate J 4 keeping him in dark 4 this.tho its ilogical a smannu si shown understanding guy.

but luks like this will bring JaGan closer as ganga will make him understand abt J & ratan.

but i don't want Mannu to hate Jagya😭This is worst nightmare ðŸ˜­I wonder why he starts hating Jagya i expected him to hate Ratan😕That TB article is a bit
It says Anandi lives with NimboliMannu hates Jagya and blames him ðŸ˜•
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

but i don't want Mannu to hate Jagya😭This is worst nightmare ðŸ˜­I wonder why he starts hating Jagya i expected him to hate Ratan😕That TB article is a bit

It says Anandi lives with NimboliMannu hates Jagya and blames him ðŸ˜•

it may b misleading
but thing is logically why mannu will hate J?he cud question & may get angry or upset abt him keepingin dark but why shud/cud  he hate J wne J always luvs & trust s him so much??😕
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Hai re Mannu misunderstands Jagya starts hating him O cvs  how can you  fall so low ðŸ˜¡This is most heart breaking ever 
Cvs seem to be only interested in torturing Jagya 

But Good thing is Anandi leaves seems like no one stops her🤣  No one would have stopped her before too Had she put her foot down 
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jagya and Ganga does not need to be guilty for Ratan Singh that they could not fulfill poor Mannus father's last wish  Its only they are kind hearted , noble people so they will feel otherwise even God will not show any mercy on this ðŸ¤¬Ratan for his sins  if Ganga forgives him from where he will get his first wife alive and ask forgiveness from her ?How he is going to get forgiveness from Padma and her daughter??Strange dying for Mannu but his daughter's even name is not on his tongue  ?