Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

Nice update dida.. glad that ChakraWati resolved their misunderstandings.. 😊
phool mata toh ab pakka pitegi.. πŸ˜†Well waiting for it eagerly.. acche se dhulayi karna uss chudail ki.. 😑 I hate her.. 🀒 continue soon.

hey baccha I heard ki aapne apna leg fracture kar liya hai - what did you do re? sab theek hai na
take good care of your leg baba
Will do
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

hey baccha I heard ki aapne apna leg fracture kar liya hai - what did you do re? sab theek hai na
take good care of your leg baba
Will do

Lol kuch nahi dida...football khel rahi thi.. air galatians see ball kind jag ah patthar ko kick kar liya.. patthar toh hati nahi but meri pyaari foot ki Haddi hat gayi..lol foot ball khelne gayi thi football ne mere foot ko hi hiladiya. . an doc saheb ne plaster lagaya hai... I hope jaldi thik hojaye..
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey garima how are you? ??
wow back to back two updates thanks waise bhi iss fractured leg ke saath bor ho rahi thi
flower pot is gonna face the thorns now πŸ˜†
loved the mood swings of the girls they are giving a hard time to their hubby's πŸ˜‰
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima di how are you? Finally update kiya πŸ˜›
The updates were super cute and I just want to see hoe ajabde fires phool...kya maza aayega πŸ˜†
And one thing, how do you manave to remember and place correctly at the correct time all your characters in a dark story? Meri toh abhi se hi bheja podi chalu hk gayi ki kisko kahan jaana hae πŸ˜• it's confusing so hoe do you do it?
And before you ask me about my story, main bata du ki makn kal update karungi πŸ˜† 😊
Once again awesome update!

Originally posted by: swara98

Hey garima how are you? ??
wow back to back two updates thanks waise bhi iss fractured leg ke saath bor ho rahi thi
flower pot is gonna face the thorns now πŸ˜†
loved the mood swings of the girls they are giving a hard time to their hubby's πŸ˜‰

Hey Swara  am good but the weather is horrible re 
Yeah updates mein late ho gaya that's  why gave two back to back 

Originally posted by: aayu_26

Garima di how are you? Finally update kiya πŸ˜›
The updates were super cute and I just want to see hoe ajabde fires phool...kya maza aayega πŸ˜†
And one thing, how do you manave to remember and place correctly at the correct time all your characters in a dark story? Meri toh abhi se hi bheja podi chalu hk gayi ki kisko kahan jaana hae πŸ˜• it's confusing so hoe do you do it?
And before you ask me about my story, main bata du ki makn kal update karungi πŸ˜† 😊
Once again awesome update!

hey aayu baby kya karun sab ki late latifi ki aadat mujhe bhi lag rahi haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Thanks re

Keep a rough plot for you own sake - I do that + re-read what you have written so it becomes cleared for you as you proceed
With dark stories you need to be cautious as you are tackling situations and scenarios that can be quite easy but can also create confusion for the writer as well as the reader so once you have written down what you want - read it as  a reader and see if you are able to connect it to the flow

Am eagerly waiting for tomorrow thenπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Time for the face-off!!!

Chapter 65

Shifting nervously on the chair Phool kept on looking at the screen in front of her sweating  bullets while Ajabde sat comfortably opposite her with the video playing on the projector

Phool: You are lying she stuttered that's not me in those clips

Ajabde: I assure you Phool that it is 100%you I mean I can tell that just by looking at those horrendous heels that you are wearing. I know those heels because once you faked a sprain in order to get my husband's attention and those heels were taken off in front of me - remember that day Phool

Phool swallowed a lump down her throat while Ajabde continued

This is what's going to happen you will tell me everything and I mean everything you know about Uday Singh and his plans for my family including this very company that not only gave you a job but also the money to lead the life that you are leading

Phool: I don't know a thing I swear

Ajabde: Phool I don't have the patience to deal with you to be honest so let's get it straight - you tell me what I want and then I can help you with the HR who at this precise moment are watching this very same video of you leaking out confidential information to outsiders and let's not forget that I'm pregnant which means I can change my mind in a flip

Phool: I'm not trying to be smart here Mrs Songara - I really don't know a thing except that I gave all the info to Gauhar my friend who happens to be in a live in relationship with Uday Singh. I met her regularly until a few weeks back and now her cell is also going out of network area

That's because she's been hospitalised Pratap said while he entered the conference room looking all grim and his eyes held a spark of fury which Ajabde recognised

Phool pleaded to him: I assure you that everything I did was for Gauhar because she really wanted to get her negatives back from Uday Singh Pratap

Ajabde: It's Mr Songara she snapped

Pratap took his place beside his wife holding her hand in order to calm the sleeping volcano in her

Pratap: Negatives?

Phool: Gauhar had attended this really crazy party long back and tried some drugs there which led her to do a lot of stuff she didn't want and remember until Uday Singh sent her a text of one of the nude images he had of hers and since then she had to live with him and do everything as he said if she didn't then he planned on releasing those images and videos on the net. I found out about it one night after she had received a beating at his hands for not making his son go to bed. Then I decided to help her out. We had everything ready I was supposed to hand over some files to her which she intended on placing a virus so that when Uday Singh tried opening it he could get trapped by a virus that would completely destroy his system by then we would have taken the toddler and emergency cash and left this place forever

Ajabde: You do realise that destroying that system meant destroying all evidence

Phool: From what Gauhar told me Uday Singh has a special in-built safe where he keeps everything - all valuables and trophies

Ajabde: Trophies?

Pratap: Reminders of all the people he terrorised. They are valuable to him because they feed his egoistical self of his so called victories (as he speaks he breaks a pencil in his hand as rushes of his past come to the forefront of his mind)

Ajabde turns her glacial eyes towards Phool ordering her to leave them alone as Phool leaves Ajabde goes to her husband who was standing with his back towards her. She turned him around only to see the pain he carried in him

Ajabde: Pratap

Pratap: How could he do that Ajabde - we were supposed to be a family - he not only failed as a husband and a father but gave me scars that will haunt me for the rest of my life- his anger coming out in full force Pratap started throwing things across the room - all decorative pieces met their demise from vases to paintings even the intercom did not survive

Ajabde allowed her husband to vent it all out but as he fell down on his knees and she saw the blood flowing from his hand she couldn't stop herself

Ajabde: Pratap you're hurt she said tears welling up in her eyes as she guided him to the adjoined washroom where she proceeded to clean his cuts. As she silently did her work Pratap kept looking at her and the baby she carried

Ajabde: it's going to burn a little (she dipped the cotton in antiseptic and cleaned his wound making him wince so she gently caressed his face)

Pratap held her hand making her look at him: I promise you Ajabde that I will be a good husband and a damn good father to our baby. I would never hurt you or our child. I'll love you and take care of you. Give you the world and everything it has to offer - I will never be like that monster

Ajabde just hugged her husband tight and kissed him pouring all her love into it showing him her love and what she felt about him when the baby decided to let its presence known to the expecting parents by kicking making them both look down and smile

Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an amazing update! πŸ‘
The face off was fabulous!
I hate Udai Singh more and more after every update!
And Yayyy!! baby Amar kicks too! ❀️
Wonderful chapter!
I'm first πŸ₯³Edited by Natasha_1234 - 8 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was very sweet moment between Pratap and Ajabde... and the little one was also damn cute 
Samuu234 thumbnail
Yayy I am the third one to reply and one day i'll be the first one

di about the update loved the way ajabde forced phool to tell the truth I hope pratap recovers from his worst childhood memories
Edited by Samuu234 - 8 years ago