Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljav1234

Wow awesome liked it waiting sid confesses...

Thaank you so much ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazysidyali

awesome update
love angela-uttu short scene
charni problem
loved sidyali part
vibharth scene also good
in precap sid will confess his love to siyali

Thanx yaar 
Am working on next part .. will update it by today or tomorrow
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: henryst046

awsm story n beautifully portrayed..
just cant wait for next part plz update soon..!!
n plz pm me when u update !!
tc

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
i Will PM you for sure ๐Ÿ˜†
Glad u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
PYAAR HAI YA SAZAA 
part 11

Sid was outside the girl's dorm .. no matter what he wanted to clear it all today .. the dorm was silent .. 'sab sogaye honge .. siyali ko kaise utau' he thought 
He heard a weeping sound from inside .. it was siyali's .. he can't surely get her sound wrong .. 
He couldn't hear her crying .. he went inside ...
he heard her talking to herself 
'I hate you .. I hate you Siddharth .. ' she murmured weeping
It did surely made his heart skip a beat .. He was hurt .. He did wanted to hear the opposite from her mouth .. and look what he has heard 
she continued 'You broke my heart .. Tum hamesha meri paas aane ki koshish ki .. aur ab mujhe accept nahi karna chahthi kyun??.. Isliye naa because am an orphan ... tumhare liye sharam ki baath honge ki ek orphan tumhara girlfriend hai ... agar aisa hai toh why the hell are you coming closer to me ? ... akela chodo mujhe ' she said crying hard ... 
'nahi chod sakti' his voice make her frighten 
Is he really here ? or am i dreaming ?.. she was confused ...
'chalo ' he dragged her out of the dorm
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Utkarsh was on the bed .. holding the ring he bought for her during the picnic
'I hope tumhe yeh dene ka mouka tum mujhe doonge ... pata nahi aisa kya hai tumme ki mera dil tumhe chodne ka naam hi nahi leta .. kitna ajeeb hai yeh ehsaas' he thought 

'Jab bhi aap mere paas aate hai toh mein saare duniya ko bool jate hai ... Yeh pyaar bhi bahot ajeeb hai ki .. mein ab mein nahi raha .. Mam I promise aap mere pehla aur aakhri pyaar hoga ' parth thought 

'Kya yeh sab sahi hai ... Agar meri dil yeh chahthi hai toh, mein use zyada paas aane kyun nahi de rahi hai ... uske sirf half girl friend bankar kyun reh rahi hai .. and half kiss... kya mein uske saath galat kar rahi hai? ... usse paas aane se rok kar use hurt kar rahe hai? ' Vibha thought unable to sleep..

'Charlie ke dad galat nahi hai ... Mera aur uska ek hona tik nahi hai ... achcha yahi hoga ki mein usse door rahu .. mein use deserve hi nahi karti .. Jab meri khud ki parents ne mujhe accept nahi ki toh uski parents mujhe kya accept karenge? ' Niti was trying hard to hold back her tears 

'Dad .. mera decision final hai .. Acha hua jab aapne dobara call kiya tab niti staff room ke baahar nahi thaa .. warna woh mere decision sunkar pareshan hojaatha' 
**flash back**
Call was disconnected due to some problem so Charlie's dad called him again after Niti left 
Charlie : Dad mujhe aapse koi baath nahi karni 
Dad : Charlie .. tumhara us ladki se door rehna hi tumhare liye aur uske liye tik hai .. woh hamare family ke liye sahi nahi hai beta 
Charlie : Lekin mere liye she is the best ... I love her dad .. why dont you understand?
Dad : Bas .. agar tumne mere baath nahi maanli toh bool jao ki mein tumhare dad hai 
Charlie : Tik hai dad .. Jab tak aap dil se niti ko accept nahi karte .. mein kuch nahi khaaoongi .. I'll skip every meals dad ... I will stay hungry for her ...
** FB ends **
---------------------------------------------------------------------
'chodo meri haath .. Sidharth chodo ... kaha lejaarahehu?' siyali protested 
Sid took her to the same lake wali place where Vibha sat that day 
'wow..!! kitni khubsoorat hai' siyali forgot everything once she saw the place 
sid smiled seeing her happy .. his lips curved into a huge smile 
'lekin tum mujhe yaha kyun le aayi sidharth rajput? agar kisine dekh liya toh ? .. woh hame doondthe doondthe yaha aayi toh..' before she could complete
'shshhh..' sid kept his fingers on her lips 
' I LOVE YOU' is all he could say 
she was shocked to death .. such a sudden confession .. she didnt knew what to say .. she slowly pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming 
'ouch' she said getting pained by her own pinch 
'Siyali .. you arent dreaming .. This is a reality .. A very true reality ... mein tumse bahot pyaar kartha hu .. tabse jabse meine tumhe dekha hai ... sirf tum hi hai aajkal mere sapno mein .. i love you more than anything in this world .. yaad hai us din tumne poocha tha ki meine tumhe blue sari mein kab dekha ? , actually tum roz aati hu mere sapno mein .. us din blue sari mein we danced ... I dont want that dream to just stay as a dream ... i dont want you be only my dream siyali .. I want you to be a reality .. I love you siyali ' he confessed in a go 
she stood there still ... 
'kal kyun nahi bataya tumne sid?' she asked soflty

'kal? woh jungle pe? ya phir beech pe? ... aise kaise batathe itni important baath .. i want this moment to be special with the whole nature witnessing it .. the lake , the moon , the stars , the birds .. Kal jab mere beti mujhse poochungi ki 'dad, aapne mom ko kaise propose kiya tha?' toh main kya batau .. woh jungle pe aisi hi propose kiya tha?? .. naheee .. neverr..!!' he said winking
siyali blushed hardd ... but kept quite 
'Mujhe tumhe kuch dena hai ... lekin aaj nahi kal..! jab tum mujhe jawab dungi ... ' he said
'ab hame chale jana chahiye .. will wait for you in fire escape sharp 6 ' he said smiling 
both of them left happily 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 5:30 am already .. most of them were still asleep .. some got up to study .. some to gossip 
'half an hour more ..! ' siyali thought blushing .
Before leaving for F.E she checked the mirror atleast 20 times 
finally she headed towards the fire escape
Sid was already there walking up and down the stairs in the fire escape
' i hope woh na nahi bolde' he thought scared 

she opened the door to find him already present there
'tum already yaha hai' she asked 
she looked like an angel ... he couldn't take his eyes of her ... He stared at her like an idiot 
he rubbed his hairs realising how lost he is in her .. and how he forgets the surrounding when she was near 
'bahot ache lag rahe hai tum' he said 
'thanx ' she said giving a warm smile

'toh?' sid asked after a long pause of three minutes
'toh..?' siyali repeated 
'kya socha tumne?' he asked 
siyali blushed .. 'woh ... woh ..' she stammered
'just say yes or no' he said making it simpler for her ... 
'y..y..yess..' she said taking a deep breath 
He felt so happy .. his heart knew she was gonna accept him .. his heart could read her's .. aakhir they both had a same heart <3
he came closer and cupped her face .. He landed his forehead on her's .. 'mein bahot kush hu' he said
'main bhi' she replied 
both stood in that position for too long .. they were living in the moment ... 
he left her .. took hi hands in his pocket and took out a small box .. she opened it to find a beautiful ring
'yeh mere dhadhi ne di thi .. usne kaha tha ki jab meine dil se kisi ladki ko pasand ki toh yeh use dedena .. krissane ko dene ke baare me kabhi socha tak nahi .. lekin tumhe dene ke liye sochne tak ki zaroorat nahi hai' he said
she had tears in her eyes by now .. she hugged him .. releasing all the grief in her mind 'i love you sid ' she confessed .. he hugged her back tight ..without any hesitation 'i love you too' he said .. they were perfect in each others arms .. it was their day today .. the happiest one for them :) 
Parth got up and went to the sick room to check if she was fine
he thought she will be sleeping so he opened the door without making any noise .. but what he found inside made him shocked
'Rishab .. you are drunk ... stand properly' she said holding a drunk rishab 
rishab was almost falling down .. this scene made him angry .. he didnt want any one to touch her .. he wanted to slap him but thought not to be so pocesseive .. but the next step of rishab made his heart break ... 
Rishab suddenly cupped her face and pressed his lips against her .. she pushed him away .. and saw a burning parth at the door .. he had his fists clenched tightly .. he punched hard on the glass frame on the wall .. the frame broke into pieces so did his heart .. the broken pieces fall on the floor along with his drop of blood .. blood full of hatred .. for her .. 
'parth ... ' she called him, only to find him leave, shutting the door behind so loud .. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
'Niti ruk jaa' he called her from behind 
'Charlie woh mujhe library jaanatha .. mein baad me milthi hu' she said and left 
'kal se kuch nahi kaaya .. uper se yeh bhi avoid kar rahe hai' he thought 
precap : SidYali in a relation 
Vibha apologising parth 
Charlie falls unconcious 
Angela insults uttu

Hope you like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Do leave your precious comments ๐Ÿ˜ณ

..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful confession of sidyali !!!
luved it!! 
siyali's reaction was funny!!
veebharth part was also gud!!
continue soon!!
Edited by ..krystal - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
my first position๐Ÿ˜ญ
oh no crying, sidyali in relation yay๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
confession๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh i loved sidyali totally rocked it..
charlie fasting fr niti๐Ÿ˜ฒ
uttu has brought ring fr angela..
vibharth stole my heart!
cant wait fr next vibha apologising to parth๐Ÿ˜ณ
n angela insults uttu๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
crazysidyali thumbnail
sidyali in relation
charlie fasting fr niti
uttu has brought ring fr angela
precap interesting
update soon
Loner_Rover thumbnail
awsm uodate..!!
each and every single part and every single emotion are just superb.. 
loved it...
waiting for next part specially for vibha and parth scene..
tc
cooljav1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome beautiful lovely i wish they show in wh i hope someday it was awesome ๐Ÿ‘