Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the update migan :).
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday Jan 19 2016
Interesting episode

Starts with Meenakshi talking to Thulasi ask about Vettaiyan. Thulasi thinks to herself this is what I was expecting. She asks Thulasi is Vettaiyan good or bad. Thulasi telsl good only no one likes here so they tell him bad nnu, Meenakshi says too bad and I feel Appa looks like a villain nnu Thulasi tells to herself not looks like but Villainae than.

meenaksh iasks what is Vettaiyan real name and Thulasi tells Saravana Perumal Meenaksh isays I like Saravanan. 

Meenaksh iasks about Vettaiyan family Thulasi tells her mother Sudha and she is your Appa own sister in a way he is your morai paiyan.

Thulasi asks if Meenaksh ilikes Vettaiyan meenakshi originally declines but later says yes he seem to be good.

Vettaiyan convinces Sudha to postpone his marriage. 

In temple kurukkal asks about Meenakshi and tells her Vettaiyan did 100 times Anga pradikshanam. Soundarya chase him away and asks Meenakshi not to believe him.

Later he gives kumkumum Meenakshi put on forehead and then she realize it and asks her mom why she did that as DR said by reflex i do things nnu

Soundarya convinces her sayign she might have her doing so she copied.

After that Soundarya goes to give Archani thattu Meenaksh ialone RS comes sees her starts talking to her. Meenakshi wonders who is he nnu

He starts saying let me tell about Saravanan as promised and says infact Saravanan called from Canada after hearing all and he wanted to talk to you and he starts talking, Menawhile Soundarys sees and chase hi maway.

RS leaves saying he will tell another time nnu.

Soundarya tells RS is some mental case since his grandson died in accident he behaves like this when ever he ehars of accidents and they leave.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...

I missed it yesterday but after reading your update I felt like watching...and I did...

it was a good epi...if meenaxi falls for vettaiyan, one just cant blame her because it's her family mistake for not revealing the whole truth...this tamil family is taking marriage as a joke...first it was meenaxi and now it is the whole family...this hiding the truth drama is just illogical, are they going to bodyguard her 24 hours from talking to people, what if her memory comes back, she cant hate vettaiyan because she will still remember post amnesia incidents and her "likings" towards him...

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka..

Felt bad when Meenakshi mom said RS as mental..

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Calling own father as mental s really bad. . i think their plan s gonna backfire mnxi may fall for vettaiyan. . then wat they r going to do tell M that she loves Saravanan and not Vettaiyan na?
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chapsi23

Hi - I am new to the SM forum.

Is there a place where they post written updates of the episodes every day/week?

HotStar does not work for me and I am not able to see it on YouTube either... So wanted to check.

You can always watch it at Techsatish. It is posted in dailyMotion and techsatish gives you the link daily. Here is the url.

http://serials.techsatish.net/2014/09/saravanan-meenakshi-serial-index_24.html

Hotstar is supposed to work now in other countries. Which country are you trying from? You can always send a message to [email protected]. To my understanding it is working in North America, Singapore and England.

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Akka  ðŸ˜ƒ  I haven't actually gotten to watch it, but I have been following with your updates...  ðŸ˜ƒ

What's wrong with Soundarya?  I thought she wanted Meenakshi to be with Vettaiyan...  Why is she part of Tamil's drama in hiding everything from Meenakshi?  Or am I missing something?  ðŸ¤”

Anyway, I want to see how Vettaiyan - Meenakshi track builds up now...  ðŸ˜ƒ  It would be cool if she falls for him now and then RS somehow reveals about Saravanan, but Meenakshi would refuse Saravanan because she doesn't remember any of that and is in love with Vettaiyan...  ðŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Thanks for the updates Akka  ðŸ˜ƒ  I haven't actually gotten to watch it, but I have been following with your updates...  ðŸ˜ƒ

What's wrong with Soundarya?  I thought she wanted Meenakshi to be with Vettaiyan...  Why is she part of Tamil's drama in hiding everything from Meenakshi?  Or am I missing something?
 ðŸ¤”

Anyway, I want to see how Vettaiyan - Meenakshi track builds up now...  ðŸ˜ƒ  It would be cool if she falls for him now and then RS somehow reveals about Saravanan, but Meenakshi would refuse Saravanan because she doesn't remember any of that and is in love with Vettaiyan...  ðŸ˜†

Exactly on both.

How can Soundarya call her own father like that???

Me too want to see M & V.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Exactly on both.

How can Soundarya call her own father like that???

Me too want to see M & V.

Exactly Akka. She could have at least handled it politely saying 'you are talking to the wrong person' or something. Poor RS.
kaulini thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the update Akka..

Felt bad when Meenakshi mom said RS as mental..

Agree 100%. saying own father is mad to daughter. very bad taste.. will none of them think whether there is any logic in what Tamil wants them to do...

Initially when they are shocked knowing M's condition they might have said ".yes sir yes sir..." to Tamil's " Baa Baa Black sheep.."

But later will they not think ...

And calling own father mad... not at all good😡
Edited by kaulini - 8 years ago