Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the updates ka ðŸ˜ƒ

It good to see that Meenakshi is not the old kadoos type to Vettaiyan... ðŸ˜†
Rheva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShankarVel

I think, before the marriage ends Meenakshi will fall for Vettaiyan.

After that they will introduce saravanan again to start a new drama

same here! 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though I don't watch SM I know the story from promos. I feel Saravanan will not be back. May be something happened to him and that's why RS and Sharadha ( I guess this is their names in this season too) have come to the village to unite Vettaiyan and Meenakshi.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Though I don't watch SM I know the story from promos. I feel Saravanan will not be back. May be something happened to him and that's why RS and Sharadha ( I guess this is their names in this season too) have come to the village to unite Vettaiyan and Meenakshi.

Yes I too have this as my second thought...
ShanC thumbnail
After long time, I like to saravanan menakshi this week... Becoz meekshi is in Thavani like before marriage. I really like that...

Nowadays I am following this serial only because of Meenakshi    ... and of course sometime for myna comedy 🤪
ShanC thumbnail
Being a general audience, its very very clear that Meenakshi is going to fall for vettaiyan very soon...

Worst screenplay... SM2 is Not even 1% comparable to SM1...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday meenashi and mayna comes to wake up that new girl - lolz sorry duno her name,. And her pottu is messed up. They get curious and ask what happen. The new girl pranks them by making it seem something something happen. Meenashi gets annoyed but later mayna ask why annoyed as she no longer vettaiyan purushan lolz. Vettaiyan comes and tells them nothing had happen nu.

The other part did not watch properly .. only this can remember lolz
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode semma  after so long i enjoyed sm lolz.

Both pudhu mapilae and ponnu comes for photo shot - outdoor. Meenashi vettaiyan brings them. But they are so bad in pictures end up meenashi and vettaiyan does the photo shot first. Both so good looking together and the picture - chemistry semma oh semma 😳 This photo shot reminds me old sm - how many of you remember this lolz  😛 - krituma ur creation :)

Vettaiyan and the new girl meets up late night - vettaiyan asking the girl to stop going out at night but the girl insist on going and wants vettaiyan to follow her. This is seen by RS who takes it wrongly lolz.

jjaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update akka😛
Yeyyy waiting for the episode. From the start till now I love vetayan and meenakshi pair. I was like wow when they got married. And now meenakshi will fall for vetayan it seems. Yesss. 
Happy me. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)

Wish I could watch today's episode :)

BTW Akka you are bringing back those wonderful memories of SM 1 with your siggy akka. Best show til date. Miss them badly.

Awww SM 1 photo shoot was so funny and entertaining :). I am sure Vettaiyan will rock in this scene. :)Edited by krithikas - 8 years ago