Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
My heart is bleeding reading RK in tears. Why this toture please do something . Can someone tell her the thruth exactly what happen. Very emotional how can Madhubala not trust RK . He is most caring  very good update pls continue 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sleeping beauty Part 23

Raghunath was really angry.
"Dev does not belong to this family".
"Dev is my brother dad",RK became very emotional.
"No!He is not your brother".
"What are you saying dad?"
"He is not my son.Then how can he be your brother.I married Dev's mother Alekha when your mother died.I married Alekha only for her money.She was depressed when her husband died.I pretended to be a good friend and conquered her heart.So she married me.I pretended to be a good father to Dev.She believed me completely.After her death,i wanted to throw away Dev.But my mother..your dadimaa was against it.Dev and you were equal for her.I decided to make profit through Dev.If he had married the girl i chose for him i would have been most richest person in our country.But because of that Madhu my dreams got shattered.Actually i wanted you to marry that girl.But they wanted only Dev.For me Dev became useless after that incident".
RK was stunned to see poison getting released from his father's mind.
"Dad..i never thought that you are so poisonous".
Suddenly Raghunath's order to kill Madhu came into his mind.
He burned with anger.
"You can't touch Madhu dad".
Raghunath smirked.
"If i have decided to kill Madhu i will kill her.She broke my dreams.She destroyed my peace of mind by entering this house.She does'nt deserve to live in this world".
"No dad.I will save her".
Raghunath gave a sarcastic smile.
"You could'nt save Dev.Then how can you save Madhu?I had decided Dev's fate and destiny.I was successful also.This time i decided Madhu's destiny.I will be successful".
RK was confused.
"You decided Dev's fate and destiny?Means?"
"I only planned Dev's accident.Not God".
He had an evil smile on his face.
RK was shocked.
"Means...you...you killed Dev?No...don't say dad that you were Dev's killer.No...i can't bear it".
"Yes,that is the truth.When i felt that Dev is a waste i killed him.Now i feel that Madhu is not needed in this family.So i'm going to kill her also.Very soon i will finish Krish also".
RK shouted at him.
"You are so cruel.I am ashamed to be your son.I can't call you 'dad' anymore.You cannot kill Madhu".
"They must have already killed Madhu.She must have faced an accident".
RK was shocked.
Suddenly his mobile rang.He picked up the phone with his shivering hand.
As he feared the call was to inform him about Madhu's accident.
RK's tears flowed down.
Raghunath laughed.
"She died.Right?"
RK stared at him.
"No.She is still alive.She has been taken to the hospital.And i'm sure that God will not be cruel to us anymore.Madhu will recover".
Raghunath was shocked.
"I'm not killing you just because you are my father".

Present...
Bittoo was shocked.
"How can a father be so cruel?Where is your father now?"
RK replied,"I did'nt leave him simply.I called the police and informed them truth".
"They arrested your father?"Bittoo asked.
"No.He was not willing to surrender.So he committed suicide.He shot himself".
"My God!I never thought that he would do that".
Bittoo was shocked.
"Then what happened RK Sir?"
Bittoo wants to know what happened later.
"God heard our prayer.Madhu was recovered.But our bad time did'nt end.Madhu lost her memory power.She forgot me,Krish,Dadimaa,Dev...Doctor told us not to remind her anything.It will affect her health.She may get ruined completely if we do that.So i could not tell her anything.Madhu's brother Kavya Nanda and wife Anjali decided to keep me away from Madhu thinking that my presence will disturb her mentally and her health will get destroyed.That is why they did'nt take Krish back.Because Krish will remind Madhu of her past.They even fear whether they will lose her because of me.Because after knowing what my dad did to Madhu,they thought that in a way that  I'm also responsible for Madhu's present condition.I did not protect Madhu from dangers.They felt that her relationship with our family will bring bad luck to her.Though the doctor said that sometimes with the passage of time gradually Madhu may get her memory back it did'nt happen.I did not have the patience to wait for her to get her memory back. I was not able to be away from Madhu.I created situations to make her fall in love with her.Because I was sure that we were made for each other and God will not let her accept any other man.I was right.Though there were many men around her she fell in love with me only.Nandini,Sameera and Rohit understood my condition and helped me to win Madhu's heart.Mr.Kavya Nanda and his wife Anjali were defeated by our love.They realized that Madhu can love only me.So they approved our relationship.But destiny played a cruel game with us again.Madhu misunderstood me.She felt that she was cheated by me whom she trusted a lot.She could not bear that pain.It affected her health.So Kavya Nanda and his wife really feel that my presence can only destroy Madhu".
RK's tears rolled down her cheeks.
Bittoo felt sad for RK.He tried to console him.
"RK Sir...Madhu Ma'am will recover soon.And she will understand you.She will realize that you were not cheating her.You hid the truth from her only to protect her health.Have faith in your love Sir".
RK wiped his tears.
"I hid the truth from her fearing that the truth will affect her health.The doctor had warned us not to reveal the past to Madhu.But what I did had a reverse effect on Madhu.Again her health became worst.Earlier because of my carelessness Madhu met with an accident which was a preplanned murder by my father.Now again because of me she is facing health issues.I don't know what to do.Somehow I feel that I'm failing".
"What is this RK Sir?How can you allow yourself to get defeated? You are a strong man who face business rivals easily.Then why are you becoming so weak now?You should fight against your destiny.Destiny cannot over rule you if God is with you.God is with you Sir.That's why God saved Madhu Ma'am from death".
Bittoo tried to give him confidence.
RK kept quiet.He felt confident that he would be able to win Madhu back.

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update, finally the mystery is revealed, Raghunath could go to such low level that he murdered Dev, what type of father he is, disgusting.  Hope everything falls in place and Rishbala unite, both have suffered a lot not anymore.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks mistry solved now hope madhu realize rk condition n rk madhu unite soon
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
RK ' s dad is the killer of dev 
and planned to kill Madhu also 

Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
RK has gone through so much. Hope Madhu understand the truth.
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update.
Finally the mystery is revealed. 
Feel very sad for RK. How much only this man can take. Madhu is also suffering. Glad his father is dead. Now it's only bw them. 
RK will win her back. No doubt about it.

Thanks for the pm.
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Poor rk he's dad is a jerk
He killed dev
Dev was not his son

She's so cruel and selfish

Destiny played such a cruel game with them

I just hope madhu regains her memory soon

Wtng
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a cruel twist. Isn't Dev RKs real brother ? What kind of father asking to kill his own daughter in law , hope RK is in time to save his wife