Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now that the episode is over and LU is over let me take back my words.

I was stupid to think that the pic had Parth's hand but it was not. Sorry everyone once again.

Whoever quoted that thing I wrote, please edit it. I have edited my part.

Sorry once again.

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This episode is something.. Nandini's shock is so realistic and that ear bleed took my heart... this is how you feel your partner's pain.. parth and niti nailed it..👏
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don't know about others but

I LOVED THE EPI

NITI AND PARTH NAILED IT!!!

yesterday parth stole the show .today niti did!

together they're pure magic!these two both together and individually are amazing.fabulous actors they are!hats off guys!take a bow!

today the way niti portrayed the shocked,shaken,numb nandini was brilliant 👏Edited by filter.coffee - 9 years ago
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh gods, my heart broke. The pain on his face when he looks at her bleeding ear. Parth's getting better with each passing day. The agony in his eyes as her silence pierces his soul. Her desperate desire to be safe, with him, in their own shielded world. Both of them, and their voiceless tears veiled by the water.
-HJ- thumbnail
On a lighter note: Are MaNan a real couple in form of PaNi? 🤣

On a serious note: I need to watch the episode asap 😭
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
come on MTV yesterday you uploaded the episode before it even aired, which means you already have todays episode and are too lazy to upload it! UH
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The feeling of someone touching you with all the wrong intentions, treating you with cruelty, especially by someone whom  you respected, trusted and thought highly of.  Nothing can be worse. 

If yesterday it was parth's day.. today it was NITI's.. I am crying so bad so bad. Its no secret many of us have been molested in young age.. the intensity differs of course.. but the impact is almost the same. For a moment i got reminded of what happened with me on my 14th birthday. Anyway, The episode was beautifully executed.

Rishab- Dhruv track is back.

Chacha- Chachi- Rishab know about what pandit did.

MaNan shower scene broke my heart. Nandini broke my heart. 

Pandit is still not done... chacha is super angry and Manik isnt going to leave him too. 

Fab 4 were adorable. 

Nandini flinching at manik touch was beautifully shown ... 

PRECAP- Harshad The Kutta is back in action.. and Manik is guilty for Nandini's condition and Cabir is trying to make him understand its nt his but pandit's fault.
Edited by VKlovesFK - 9 years ago
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

come on MTV yesterday you uploaded the episode before it even aired, which means you already have todays episode and are too lazy to upload it! UH

Swancy ..watch it on desitv forum or dailymotion
-HJ- thumbnail
I don't understand one thing that Abhishek left the show because he didn't like his getting too negative then why he came back again if still Harshad is going to be evil?
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I legit cried during the shower scene!!!
Poor Nandu... My heart broke today when she was reliving all the touches of Pandit.

The shower scene... Loved it!!
He was washing away every touch of Pandit left and leaving behind a trail of his own in its wake.