Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
All this will further push Nandini into her own darkness. Why will they manipulate legal aspects when they know that even lawyers watch this show. Do they want to make themselves object of ridicule and mockery 

Like why give a slow death to their babies. Wake up Cvs before its too late. Shake some sense into that Lalsa chick and tell her thats its not some Ekta or drama based based show we are watching but KYY! Make it about yaariaan and teenage life! 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think we should wait for today's episode and a few episodes after that.
I don't think ab Pandit is gonna stay long
They have already made Kachra out of Cameo..now they can't keep Pandit forever.

This drama will end soon .Gut feeling.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@CG - Exactly. This Pandit track has been stretched enough, now it's worn thin. There's no way Nandini's testimony would stand in need for anybody else's. She is a minor whose captor was discovered red handed by the police from the broken down garage, how can the conviction need any testimony to be carried out? 
๐Ÿ˜•
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MKB-

All this will further push Nandini into her own darkness. Why will they manipulate legal aspects when they know that even lawyers watch this show. Do they want to make themselves object of ridicule and mockery 

Like why give a slow death to their babies. Wake up Cvs before its too late. Shake some sense into that Lalsa chick and tell her thats its not some Ekta or drama based based show we are watching but KYY! Make it about yaariaan and teenage life! 

Yeah Jaggs watches this show..
And CVs trust me if you show some crap she will break another vase in her house..
So show some rehem on the vase and stop it now.๐Ÿ˜†
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@All..are you guys thinking k I LIKE THAT UNIBROW ?!!!

NOOO!!

It was just a guess!!
Even I want him to go to his Jungle and take it easy!
๐Ÿ˜ก
-MKB- thumbnail
Ridhima had consensual sex, she was not raped or forced 
How can she be a victim ? 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I heard Pandit is here for 3-4 scenes more, but it seems like to either have Harshad or Arymann into the picture.
I am sick of Pandit though, like really really sick.
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And here I was hoping he could make out with Cabir. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Seriously though, are the writer-duo on a break or are we stuck with this melodrama-obsessed woman?
This will pan out for another two-three episodes. Sigh.
And what was the article quoting Niti about love-hate relationships and new twists? Hein? Ab yeh kya hai?
๐Ÿ˜•

And no, he does not have unibrow, k? Edited by Stardust09 - 9 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
enough is enough!
since past month we have been bearing that Pandit, and that too with no logical twists๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

i cant take anymore of Pandit anymore, we should all just go and make ourselves heard๐Ÿ˜ก
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jags exactly, you and zee are lawyers, you should toast that lalsa.
@Loki, hey babe!

You know I seriously now have no expectations for today's show now. I am soo freaking tried of this. This is a youth show! Where has my show gone pre-soha days? I don't just watch for MaNan, I watch for the integration of how FAB5 harshad and Navya change. I want to know MORE about Nyonika/Harshad/Manik!

BRING ME MY YOUTH SHOW BACK!Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago