the actress who plays shraddha

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Dnt mean to be negative bt she is extremely, extremely deadish and lifeless to watch. She is the most boring thing about the show. I knew she was gona be bad when I saw the dabangg promo where she was utterly sonakshi's lines but thought maybe coz those lines are stupid she came across bad so gave her the benefit of the doubt. But watching her this week she has left no impression at all on me. She is supposed to play a strong girl if we go by hw she ran of in the 1st episode but she is coming across so weak in the show coz of her acting. The girl literally has 1 expression happy or sad she always looks like she is afraid of the wind. I think the actress needs to improve majorly coz gaurav and the actress who plays his mom are power houses. Bt I definitely think that this was a miscast they should have gotten a stronger actress for this characterEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I thnk ths is her 1st show dats y her actng is nt up to the mark. Bt I really thnk she'll improve. Lets juz give hr smetime. :-)
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I know what you mean, but she is trying to play a girl who is in utter shock and is being forced to marry. Sometimes, these situations can leave a person speechless and just genuinely motionless, I guess, as the story will progress, she will unviel her new acting talent.
Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 8 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: littoos

I thnk ths is her 1st show dats y her actng is nt up to the mark. Bt I really thnk she'll improve. Lets juz give hr smetime. :-)

hopefully when she gets more space to be happy she will improve I do understand she was supposed to be petrified the whole week. And since I like Sher so much gona have to give her a chance to improve lol. Bt hopefully she brings so fire to the character.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I know what you mean, but she is trying to play a girl who is in utter shock and is being forced to marry. Sometimes, these situations can leave a person speechless and just genuinely motionless, I guess, as the story will progress, she will unviel her new acting talent.

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sandiab

Dnt mean to be negative bt she is extremely, extremely deadish and lifeless to watch. She is the most boring thing about the show. I knew she was gona be bad when I saw the dabangg promo where she was utterly sonakshi's lines but thought maybe coz those lines are stupid she came across bad so gave her the benefit of the doubt. But watching her this week she has left no impression at all on me. She is supposed to play a strong girl if we go by hw she ran of in the 1st episode but she is coming across so weak in the show coz of her acting. The girl literally has 1 expression happy or sad she always looks like she is afraid of the wind. I think the actress needs to improve majorly coz gaurav and the actress who plays his mom are power houses. Bt I definitely think that this was a miscast they should have gotten a stronger actress for this character

I totally agree with you. The actress appears so lifeless.
Now I do understand her lifeless acting in the present, because of all that's happened. But her acting in the flash backs was not up to the mark. I'm sorry to say this but she has no spark. She's pretty, but that's it. She needs to improve big time. 
And Omgosh, Narayni, is doing an amazing, like u said, power house...
As for the guy playing Sher, love his witty lines, specially the, siren line. 
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i agree that naryani and the actor playing sher are power house...this girl is  pretty fresh face...it is her first show  n she needs to learn alot..i will not come to any conclusions..wait for couple of weeks..lets see...everybody is capable of improving...she is lifeless because the series of events..i think as story unfolds we will get to see more variations of shraddha...
i am not worried about this new girl ...i am worried about the show...i just hope  they deliver the original penned story..the story looks interesting...in the race of ratings stories just go for a toss!!!i wish success to this show!!
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

I totally agree with you. The actress appears so lifeless.
Now I do understand her lifeless acting in the present, because of all that's happened. But her acting in the flash backs was not up to the mark. I'm sorry to say this but she has no spark. She's pretty, but that's it. She needs to improve big time.
And Omgosh, Narayni, is doing an amazing, like u said, power house...
As for the guy playing Sher, love his witty lines, specially the, siren line.

that was my problem as well even when she was supposed to be happy she looked like she was about to die lol. Maybe its coz she was in love with the brother. And Narayni is fabulouso loving Sher bt she has got to be the most interesting character on the show
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sandiab

that was my problem as well even when she was supposed to be happy she looked like she was about to die lol. Maybe its coz she was in love with the brother. And Narayni is fabulouso loving Sher bt she has got to be the most interesting character on the show

Point on, narayni is what drew me to the show. 
I've heard of her before and seen her in a interview but never seen her act.  
But damn that promo of her got me in awweee. The way she was siting on car, her posture, expressions, made me wanna give the show a try. 
And the promo looked promising, like the show was going to be an instense love-story, which I'm already starting to question. 
See that's the sad thing, how one person, can make you question the whole show. I have confidence in the male lead, I haven't seen any of his old shows, but after watching him in the promo, and all of last week I know he can deliver. It's the girl that has me questioning. 
Really hope she improves. Really really hope. 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She's a new comer don't forget that !!😊