Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 2:
Beautiful update...

poor astha risked herself for the sake of money...

finally she meet shlok...

waiting for the next part dear...

thanks for the wonderful treat...
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 3: seal the deal

Her eyes were stuck on the black pair of eyes who had some spell on her. her mind became absent from the situation while the man also was observing the beautiful mesmerizing beauty but he was also calculating the whole incident. she looked innocent but her dressing sense, her condition were telling something else.

She didn't respond even his queries and just looking at him like 3 years old child. He came close to her when he listen her slow murmur

"please save me..." and in very next moment she was hanging in his arms.

He looked her face, she became unconscious. He saw the clock. It was 11:00 pm and he didn't understand what to do? He didn't wish to create a big scene in front of hotel staff. He picked her in his arms and put on the couch carefully.

Suddenly he looked the hair lock on her face. no doubt she was so beautiful. He set on the bed and started to wait to regain her senses.

**********...************

"so according to your story, I understand one thing that you need money. Right?" Shlok asked her and she nodded her head. She was scared after the incident so she told everything to him.

"but tell me why should I believe you?.." he looked directly in her eyes.

"but I don't need to tell you lie?" she asked him instead to reply. He smiled and said

"but don't you think it is little weird that you believe to everyone so easily after all the hardship and incident." she looked him on his reality check. She took her clutch and stood up.

"I think I should go now. Thank you very much for your help and courtesy." She was about leave when he held her hands. she was shocked on her place and saw him.

"look I believe you... not just because you are telling me but I know about your life. from the moment you came in my room. I saw your address in your purse and my assistant got all the information about you so I just want to see your side of the story. But I am surprised that you are nave girl." he paused in between and saw her face who was amazed on his witty and smartness.

"I think you need someone to protect you. I have a proposal for you. I will give you everything and in return you have to do my work." He said and smiled while she looked puzzled.

"what type of work?" she asked instantly.

"my girlfriend broke up with me before 3 days and I need a girl who can be my girlfriend for the event. I don't think you have any problem in this and trust me I am not the person who will touch you without your consent." He finished when she looked him.

"how much you can give me 1 lakh or 2 lakh but after that? I cannot do this work any more..." she said and tried to leave when he pulled her to him.

"how much do you want? Just tell me..." he whispered in her ear. She was surprised on his behavior.

"but why only me?" she asked in trembling voice. He left her wrist and smiled.

"because I know I can make you what I want. You are innocent and i am sure you will not be so demanding. I will give you money and you will do according to my order." He was very confident. She became scared and got out from there quickly.

"hey if you agree then come back here in next two hours..." she heard his voice behind her.

**********...***********

"Aastha what are you thinking? Now when you get the chance to fulfill your all wishes and dreams , you are turning down this offer. Take it. He is so rich. What is wrong if she will be agree? Who will come to help her if she deny this." she was thinking and could not make her mind when she got her mother call.

Her mother asked about the money for home loan because she got bank notice. Her siblings expelled from the school due to fees.

She cut the call and packed her stuff. She needed this so without much thinking she was in his car in next two hours.

*********...********

He checked out from the hotel and now they were going to Mumbai. He told her about his girlfriend.

"Sneha was living in Pune and I am from Mumbai. I asked her to live with me in Mumbai that why I came to meet her here but she was asking to get marry. I am very straight forward. I don't believe in love and marriage. It is just waste of time. all thing is business. she left and I was about to leave the city when you came across to me. and now Sneha loss became your gain." He smiled and looked her who was thinking if she should tell him about her friendship with Sneha or not?

"I know you and Sneha were friends and roommate but it doesn't matter to me..." it seemed that he read her thought as well as. She was amazed on his smartness. He was true businessman.

After 4 hours they were in the apartment. She was looking around her.

"it is yours as long as you want to live here. I transferred 50 lakhs in your account on your demand. Now sign the contract that you will do whatever I will say you. In return I will pay you." He said and put the paper on the table.

She could not match with his steps. He was so fast beyond her thinking. She signed the papers and he smiled.

"I want to leave now... you must be tired so take rest. I will come soon to see you..." he said her and took her jacket. She was stood still when suddenly he turned towards her and kissed her.

She was not ready for this as it was quite surprising. He smiled to her and said goodbye to her. it was so fast. She was shocked on the speed of turning the fate in her life.  A man met her before some hours only and she was with him in his home on the mercy of him. she sold herself with her wish in just few hours.

***********...**************

tinkylove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oo mmyy god...!! what an amazing update di...!!! U r amazing...!! mast mast mast...!!

Hell...!!! Yeah u loved them both... She on mercy of him... Wowow... Wanna see what will happen when they fall in love... !!!!

As usual my Di is azing... Super duper... Roshni the light of the stories... !!!
Im happy to see u back ... U r amazing Di...!!

I missed u itna saara...!!!
Yeh wala update toh zor ka jhatke dheere se lage wala tha...!!!! :p :p
Waiting for more...!!!!
Love juuu ... Take care
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
supeer update dear thanks for the pm :D
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story
Read all the parts in one go
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simply loved it 
Looking forward for the next part
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update,written superbly 👏👏
pooja186 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
waiting for next update dear
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing update 
eagerly waiting for next part 
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story...Actually miss u r story very badly..
Now once again u r here.. I m so happy...
I read all three parts in one so.. and must say its look quite intersting..
waiting for next update... i hope u didn take too much much time to update next part..