shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I just cant get enough of this HUG!
Its not just a hug..but it is showing d relationship of Sandhir<3
it depicts dat watever may happen HE Will be always there for her...to support her ...to help her...to protect her...to make her smile !!
N will never leave HER alone..!!

Yee ...i know hugs toh bohot hui hai but aisi hugs make me feel blissful n makes me realize dat LOVE is indeed one of the Most beautiful n wonderful gift by God...!!
Edited by shivika838 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm right ðŸ¤“
He will always be there ðŸ¥º
You know what I mean Piku ðŸ˜³
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Randhir has always supported her in thick and thins ... but he never got anything in return :/ :/ 
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I disagree wen people say she was never there for him.wen his parents were getting divorced she consoled him.wen she was getting remarried again she tried to make him understand but unfortunately he was to consumed with rage.wen they went to his house to get the certificates she was there and she helped him go through his painful memories with his past. U dont need to show some one that u really care i think both of them have been each other s support in difficult times its just that they have even hurt each other more.
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: clars

I disagree wen people say she was never there for him.wen his parents were getting divorced she consoled him.wen she was getting remarried again she tried to make him understand but unfortunately he was to consumed with rage.wen they went to his house to get the certificates she was there and she helped him go through his painful memories with his past. U dont need to show some one that u really care i think both of them have been each other s support in difficult times its just that they have even hurt each other more.

this is true ðŸ˜³
CrazySandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
<3 Im in Love with LOVE <3
😳 SanDhir
parsholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

i agree
a2zahid thumbnail
yup! ur right live is a blessful feeling. sandhir r lucky to have each no matter wat
-Glitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BornAries

<font color="#6633cc">Randhir has always supported her in thick and thins ... but he never got anything in return :/ :/</font>

Ha ha
Wat u want in return?
She gave a hug in lab in return on same epi.
Relax cutiepie :*
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Glitz-

Ha ha
Wat u want in return?
She gave a hug in lab in return on same epi.
Relax cutiepie :*

Teddy 😳 thik hai tum bolti ho toh maan lia 😳

Sandhir and love both are synonymous 😳   ðŸ˜³