# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: creationschhavi

i know talking about ragya is not allowed here on this dt but you guys are thinking that cvs have confirmed swarya and ragsan...you will never know when they will switch the couples at the end moment ...

now pls...read this hope you get some idea actually i have read again a new film socha na tha very much simmilar to swaragya triangle love story ... so here is my view on todays episode...

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya again⭐️💔😳...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...⭐️😳❤️

it will surely go like movie socha na tha❤️

stop ur nonsense please, we are sooo not intrested in ur makeup stories with which ur convincing urself that ragya will endup
i dont know what is ur defination for true love when it is clear that laksh want swara as his wife
n please keep ur this stupid comments out of outpr DT,we are not commenting ragya DT so respect our views n leave
Princess_Devil thumbnail
guys did u observe when sanskaar pushed laksh swara reached n steaded him n ragini was looking at sanskasr :DEdited by Princess_Devil - 9 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys when lakshya was pushed onto the table by sanskaar did u notice swara was the one who helped him up? 😆

And she said lakshya concerned when he was trying to hug sanskaar 😉

I may be dreaming but since this is SwarYa DT soo 😆
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

guys did u observe when sanskaar pushed laksh swara reached n steaded him n ragini was looking at sanskasr :D

Yeah I did. 
Edited by NabilaIslam - 9 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

guys did u observe when sanskaar pushed laksh swara reached n steaded him n ragini was looking at sanskasr :D

Lol Same time sorry 😆
Princess_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: guest28

Lol Same time sorry 😆

Swarya fans think alike ;)
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Swarya fans think alike ;)

Lol 😆
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My lovely DT here I am! 🤗 guys kyun maine kaha tha na? Ami bolechi! I told you guys that Varun and Tejaswi, look wise, will set the screen on fire. The first step of an actor screening process is usually a look test. And RagSan or Sangini make the cut! Now bas if Ragini learns to understand real love is a lot more than just a handsome prince you think your going to marry, that he can come in rags and still rock your world like swara does for Laksh, then all will be good in the world! Cvs there is a lot more to this serial, you've created so many complex layers. Don't undermine it with a love square! Please! I haven't enjoyed a show like this in a long time!
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --swathy--

Hi Guys.. There is dialogue in malayalam film.. " Girl to boy: u mu my frndshp as lov" "B to G:no u pretended ur lov as frndshp 😳" ths is sm wht suit for swarya na?

😊perfect dialogue from the movie chocolate starring roma and prithviraj,that was a good movie.
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Swarya is best as usual
N ragsan is good now I can finally support both sisters n their would be's😉

Kal k episode(I meant next episode) may I hope swara consoles laksh then we can go to swaryaland again😳❤️

Me signing out for today see guys tomorrow or another day bye n once again to all SwarYalandians hello, namaste, namoskar, namaskar, salam n aaunchu. See u lovely people😃
Edited by Arshi_lovergal - 9 years ago