# SwarYa (Swara and Lakshya) Discussion Group- Partners in Crime..!! 2 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Are yaar new promo is jus ๐Ÿ˜•

Thinking glasses on ๐Ÿค“ seriously this show is turning out more and more confusing . 
I don wanna Swara leave her love just because Ragini wants to give a second chance to the love that never existed . I just wish that Lakshya will somehow blurted out the truth to Swara like he always does ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, the show is getting so much more confusing, there is a lot more loop-holes to close than we think. Wonder what the CVs are playing at so much, its like they are creating a huge puzzle..๐Ÿ˜•

And yes we should begin our detective giri๐Ÿ˜† and investigate ๐Ÿ˜†...Jokes aside, hope he will, Laksh does not hesitate to share his feeling so he might as well..but then this is loveria, ali hestiation will be there๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are yaar new promo is jus๐Ÿ˜•

Thinking glasses on๐Ÿค“seriously this show is turning out more and more confusing .
I don wanna Swara leave her love just because Ragini wants to give a second chance to the love that never existed . I just wish that Lakshya will somehow blurted out the truth to Swara like he always does๐Ÿ˜†

the upcoming track surely has a lot of melodrama in store for us...all I noe for the timing is that swarya r the end game
Starry_Love thumbnail
SwarYa it shall be! If not we shall bring in the weapons..(I've gone )
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

SwarYa it shall be! If not we shall bring in the weapons..(I've gone)

Trust me you aren't the only one!
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
if we are starting gundagiri business then first kidnap swarya n tie laksh's hand around swara n swara's hand around laksh
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

if we are starting gundagiri business then first kidnap swarya n tie laksh's hand around swara n swara's hand around laksh

haha , we don need to do such hardwork just kidnap Swara Lucky will come searching for her and then they will have their usual hug and carrying scene ๐Ÿ˜†
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

haha , we don need to do such hardwork just kidnap Swara Lucky will come searching for her and then they will have their usual hug and carrying scene ๐Ÿ˜†

but our dumbo lucky will not get a chance to confess bcz swara will faint again
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and then shuru hoga swarya romance. Ahem ahem..I can already imagine the scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ baat zyada aage bar jaaye to hum Sab kidnapers ko shayad aakhe bhi band karni par jaaye๐Ÿ˜†Edited by starrynight98 - 9 years ago
Starry_Love thumbnail

but our dumbo lucky will not get a chance to confess bcz swara will faint again

This time however  Swara may not faint, who knows
Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: starrynight98

and then shuru hoga swarya romance. Ahem ahem..I can already imagine the scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ baat zyada aage bar jaaye to hum Sab kidnapers ko shayad aakhe bhi band karni par jaaye๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Hayee Asmita ๐Ÿ˜ณ I too can see it, we should dhave this for the confession, out from everyone, dono ek saath, hathoon meeth haath lekar