Dosti..Yariyaan..Manmarzian...02.05.2015 Written Update

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Excuse all the errors plz...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dilip enters Piyali's cabin.Piyali asks whats yoing on.Mrs.Chadda tries to explain but Dilip says he will say whats going on.He says your ill mannered girl has crushed my daughter's feelings.Piyali says she is not understanding anything.Dilip says how she will understand as the people of big cities don't see things beyong themselves.He says his daughter has come with so many dreams but her daughter has crushed them.Piyali asks him to sit and tell the whole thing clearly.But he denies.He says your daughter has used Choti's lines,called her in Mumbai,promised her a job and now she is denying.He says what does she think of herself!Sam,Neil,Boney and others are watching all this from outside.Neil says now what did Sam do!Bony says as always she has once again created extra problems for others.Sam looks at her angrily and want to say something but Neil stops her.He asks did she offer job to Radhika.She says no.Dilip says Radhika has called us,said we will talk all the things sitting in office and my daughter came here and now your daughter is denying to give her job.

The guy who was sitting with Piyali says why Sam will deny,probably misunderstanding happened from your side.Dilip taunts him by saying all the faults are done by us small town people,big city people doesn't commit any mistakes!The guy says getting angry will give u nothing.What do u want?Dilip says what will u give!Will u be able to bring back her wishes.He says his daughter has seen big dream with her small eyes but now she is crying.First tell your daughter to take the responsibility of her mistake.Sam asks which mistake,what mistake I have comitted!Dilip says you have lied to my daughter and called her here.Piyali asks did Sam actually promised Radhika job.Sam says no.She says she just told Radhika that she is a good writer and she should try for job in Mumbai.She had no idea that she will come here just like that.Dilip says what do u mean by just like that!Will my daughter come here just like that!He calls her liar but Sam asks when she lied.She says that was a misundersatnding.Dilip taunts her by saying how much you lie that you can't remember what you said!Didn't you call me and ask me to bring Radhika to Mumbai!Sam is confused.

Bony enjoys as she notices Radhika entering with her Dadaji.Sam tries to explain to Dilip and Piyali that she never called him.Its a confusion.Dilip says its the main problem,lying to elders.He asks Piyali have you taught only this to Sam,lying to elders.Radhika says lets leave.Dilip says did u see she is calling me liar.Radhika tries to take him away.But Sam says now why u are leaving!Truth will come out.She asks did she ever tell that they will talk in office!Dilip says what u are asking her,talk to me.Didn't u say that u will talk about salery in office!Sam is confused,Radhika is crying.Dadaji tries to say something but Dilip stops him.He says don't tell me to keep calm.Let this girl's lies come out.Dadaji says Sam didn't lie and reveals that he told the lie.He tells everything.All are shocked.Sam looks at Dilip,Dilip is stunned.Radhika says lets leave and starts walking.

Sam calls Dilip and taunts him saying that you called me liar,taunt my mom but see your own family lied.You called me ill mannered now what will u teach me.Made a call yourself and put all the blame on me just for a job.You have showed my mom's upbringing,what about you!Radhika says enough and says not to utter a word.She says didn't u tell about Mumbai,told about being a writer!Sam gets the flashback.She says when she called didn't Sam said come to Mumbai to take a job.Sam had all the flashbacks.You said your boss was waiting for me!Didn't u say all this.Sam doesn't say anything.Piyali tries to say something but Sam says it was a confusion and you were there.Piyali remembers.Sam says she already apologized.She had no idea that Radhika will come with her full family.Radhika says your fault might be just a small thing for u but for us it was a huge thing.She says lets leave dad,we don't have any place here.While leaving she gets flashback of how she wanted to do something before marriage and how Sam apologized.

Piyali stops her.She comes to Radhika and says to Dilip that Sam had given the job to Radhika in front of me.She says fault was Sam's.She asks Sam to apologize as Dilip had to heard a lot of things because of her.Sam apologizes and looks at Piyali then Radhika.Piyali says you should apologize to Radhika also but Sam refuses.Piyali says its an order.Sam looks at Radhika,she is upset.Then she apologizes and leaves.Piyali stops her and says she hadn't finished yet.Piyali says to Dilip that Radhika will work in Birdsong,they are happy.Piyali looks at Sam and Sam leaves angrily.

Dilip says Radhika will get enough jobs in Rishikesh.And they were also at fault.Piyali says Sam was at fault and Birdsong is not irresponsible not to accept its employees fault.But Dilip says its enough that you accepted your mistake but we don't need any favour.Piyali says Radhika is getting the job becuase of her talent.She says cola company is also happy with her idea.She has the talent and she wants to keep the talent in Birdsong.She asks Dilip will he allow Radhika to work in Birdsong.Dilip nods.

Neil and Sam are in a bar.Sam says did Radhika got just this one place to come!She says she apoligized and offered her tickets also.Neil asks her to let go and says its ok.Sam says its not ok,everything was in her control but Mom and she stops and says forget it.Neil says enough of your problems,talk about my problems now.Sam says your biggest problem is!Neil says you.Sam is irritated.

Neil's assistants come there and says what Piyali has done!Neil tries to stop them.But they asks Sam not to worry as they are with her,Neil asks them to leave and tries to avoid.But Sam wants to know.The guy says does it mean you don't have any idea!They share Radhika will work under Sam.Sam gets shocked.

Precap : Radhika is talking with Dadaji that tomorrow is her first day at work.She says she will go a long way.

On the other hand Sam says to Neil that she will create problems for Radhika and remind her Rishikesh.

Thanks for reading...๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update EMP...๐Ÿ˜Šappreciate the efforts...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
soni595 thumbnail