Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

What about blind fans of ganga, Jagya and Shiv? As if only blind fans of anandi exist.

Lol i have never seen any blind fan of ganga in fact all Ganga fans on India forums bashed her  just now and still not call themselves her fans until or unless she does not earn Jagya's forgiveness for her blames she put on Jagya We did so called blind fans of Ganga have not defended her for that at all 
Jagya has been criticized for his mistakes by same people who are his fans 

but i have not seen when Anandi fans find any wrong in her She is always right always others are wrong if people criticize her for even blunders in education track  moral policing feminism starts Women does not acknowledge her I believe all Ganga fans say her education is a blunder but for Anandi's bloopers in her education cannot be accepted ?
Edited by maria13 - 9 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
BV use to be a great show before but then it lost its charm. I thought leap will help but leap made it even worst. I use to love this show when pratyusha was there. 
Now I would rather watch MATSH, Udaan, and SSK than watching BV. I won't say that its the worst show on air but its not the same BV it use to be.