Announcement *For ManVeer Lovers* ***NOTE*** 24/AUG/2015

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyyy Everyone How R U All... 😊 Well Im New To The Forum Well Not New This Much Joined On January... 😊
Well I Have Made This Thread To Know How Many Of ManVeer Fans And Lovers R Still Present On Forum...
I Know SomeTime Back The Forum Was Flooded By Many Awesome Writters And By Great Commentors... 😊 But Now It Seems Very Few Of Them R Present... πŸ˜”
Many Of Them R Absent Becox They Might Get Busy In Their Work Or On Other Forum Not DEK One... So Let's Do One Thing Let's Make This Forum Again Active... So Plzzz Members Call Out Ur Awll Friends Who R Still Interested In DEK... I Know But Is Our Love For DEK Cast Has Finished No Naa Then Why Forum Isn't Active... Many Of Them R Busy In Life But Could They Just Take Out 1 Minute From Their Hectic Schedule... If Fans R Being Active So It Would Writters To Write More And Make Forum Once Again Amazing One... 😊 Let's Make Refresh... Once Again Make ''Active Forum Mission'' ... So How Many Of U R In... 😊
And Please Invite Awll Of Ur DEK Fans And Let's Do Ittt... 😊 Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockstar4eva55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A huuuge thank you to you for making this thread!! :D
I've noticed this problem as well.
As there are no new FFs,I was re-reading alll of them.

There are many incomplete one's as well(including my ss as well,lol xD   πŸ˜‰ )

I'd like to name some of the amazing one's that were discontinued::

Everything is fair,when love is war

The scarlet of Princess

The second Shadow

Whispering Hearts
Forcefully Yours,

Urvashi's FF and many more!!!

Sooo basically,I think we should all agree to both of us "ALISHAs", and be active on this forum as well :D
πŸ˜›

Waiting for your replies guysss :3

Kudos to Alisha for making this thread!!!! πŸ‘ 😳Edited by rockstar4eva55 - 9 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great thread dearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘
Thanks so much for making an attempt to revive a forum that's been dying a slow death since long😳
Well...I'm all for making the forum active again plan but (speaking for myself) i have kinda lost that fondness i had for ManVeer😳they don't excite me anymore..
but I'm willing to be part of forum's activities if many others are willing to join inπŸ˜ƒ
all the best and thanks for PM
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's awesome...I love Manveer...
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar4eva55

A huuuge thank you to you for making this thread!! :D
I've noticed this problem as well.
As there are no new FFs,I was re-reading alll of them.

There are many incomplete one's as well(including my ss as well,lol xD   πŸ˜‰ )

I'd like to name some of the amazing one's that were discontinued::

Everything is fair,when love is war

The scarlet of Princess

The second Shadow

Whispering Hearts
Forcefully Yours,

Urvashi's FF and many more!!!

Sooo basically,I think we should all agree to both of us "ALISHAs", and be active on this forum as well :D
πŸ˜›

Waiting for your replies guysss :3

Kudos to Alisha for making this thread!!!! πŸ‘ 😳

Thank You Dear.. 😊 If EveryOne Is Willing To Do It Then Surely Once Again DEK Forum Will Be Active.. 😊 And Yes Not These Stories R Incomplete There R Many More... πŸ˜” Don't Know Where Writters Have Been... πŸ˜”
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..IshqShava..

Great thread dearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘
Thanks so much for making an attempt to revive a forum that's been dying a slow death since long😳
Well...I'm all for making the forum active again plan but (speaking for myself) i have kinda lost that fondness i had for ManVeer😳they don't excite me anymore..
but I'm willing to be part of forum's activities if many others are willing to join inπŸ˜ƒ
all the best and thanks for PM

Thank You Dear ... 😊 And I Still Love ManVeer And My Craziness About Them Not Still Gone... 😊 And Ohhh Goood... 😊 Let's Do One Thing Dear Let's Make A One More Thread Of Games Likes Quizes In Which ManVeer Related Questions Will Be Asked... Some Thing Like That So That Now Who Ever ManVeer Fans R Present They Will Enjoy More... 😊 So What's Say... 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

That's awesome...I love Manveer...

Thank You Dear... 😊
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

Thank You Dear ... 😊 And I Still Love ManVeer And My Craziness About Them Not Still Gone... 😊 And Ohhh Goood... 😊 Let's Do One Thing Dear Let's Make A One More Thread Of Games Likes Quizes In Which ManVeer Related Questions Will Be Asked... Some Thing Like That So That Now Who Ever ManVeer Fans R Present They Will Enjoy More... 😊 So What's Say... 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

great idea about the quizπŸ‘πŸΌ do itπŸ˜›
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..IshqShava..

great idea about the quizπŸ‘πŸΌ do itπŸ˜›

Okayzzz.. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Will U Help Me In It... 😊
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

Okayzzz.. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Will U Help Me In It... 😊