Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 1

She was draped in a beautiful black netted saree and he was wearing a white shirt and chasing her. She had bunch of beautiful red roses in her hand and she was escaping from him.

Catch me shlok, im all yours she said and started running. Hey you my sweet heart stop right there he screamed but she not stopped. she was running and he was chasing her. Yes he caught her finally from behind.

"Today i will see her face by hook or by crook" he thought. He made her turned and was about to see her face but shit...what goes up, ghost around... his mobile started ringing making his dream incomplete asusual.

Bad luck he again missed her face. He cursed the person for calling at this hour and attended the call.

Are you mad? Why are calling me at this wee hours of morning he roared.

It was Tarun on other side, his colleague cum friend.

Tarun will you speak up. Now don't say that you've called to hear my voice in this morning.

Shlok chill. Why are you shouting like mad?

Then what are you expecting me to do? kick you or kiss you said he with same irritation. Today I've again missed my sweet heart face and it's just cuz of you. Your damn phone call has ruined my dream. Now tell wat is it that you've called me at this hour?

Shlok i've just got a news that Mr. skukla has admitted in city hospital.

Is it? But why? What happened? Till yesterday he was good. All mad, shouty shouty and throwing all files at our faces, then suddenlly what happened that he had to admit in hospital?

Even i don't know what happened exactly, but sandy said that yesterday while driving home he met with an accident.

Is it. Then i wish all the parts in his body to be boken, his head in the first place.

Shlok don't say that yar. He is our boss.

Stop it yar tarun. Have you forget how he tortured us and how he use his employees to get his work done?

No shlok how would i forget that. But whatever it is, he is our boss and we need to visit the hospital. So be ready by 10 i'll come  and pick you up.

No tarun im not going to come anywhere. If he is our boss, then im is boss's boss's boss. Let him do what ever he wants but im not gonna visit anyone.

So Shlok you want to be in his eyes and you want his attention right?

Oh please, why would i crave for his attention and what do you mean by in his eyes?

Its simple buddy. Everyone will visit hospital, confabulates with him and wishes for his speed recovery.

So what?

So he can easily  figure out that you were missing. So now stop being stubborn and be ready i'll come by 10.

He thought for few minutes nd said ok i'll come. Now if you please disconnect the call then i would get some sleep.

Now... again?

Yes, its just 4 yar and moreover you've ruined my dream.

Dream, dream, dream shlok when you already found your girl, then why you wanna see her in your dreams.

Thats the million dollar question yar. I've found her true. But why is she teasing me again without showing her face in my dream i don't know. Its the same dream before i found her and now its same again. I've found her for real but wanna confirm her face in my dream too.

Shlok meseems like the girl you found and the girl you see in your dreams is not same.

Hey tarun don't say that yar. How can make fallacy in finding my soul mate? I know both are same.

I hope so shlok. Ok bye for now but be ready i'll come nd pick you.

Ok bye. He disconnected the call. Opened the pic which he had clicked a week before "I knew nothing about you. Your name, profession, address nothing. But i'll soon find all the details"  he said and drifted into the sleep. 

Edited by prince_mb - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stupendous,marvelous,amazing update.

Wtg for chapter one.
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yipee๐Ÿ˜ŠViji new ss๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Amazing start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So shlok does not v any clue about the girl??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†Let see how he finds her๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the update and pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing start..
do continue soon..
& plz send me pm wen u update...
sashra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start dear.Pls don't stop. Lots of stories start and never finished. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Pls continue dear.all the best. 
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks for the pm...

very interesting...why do i hv the feeling that the mystery gal is the boss daughter ๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for next chapter
sanjida123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome..one dear..
Really...so. Aastha is his...dream girl

Sounds like interesting...

Plz update more... Waiting...
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow VJ...Dream Love...Only Destined. ..find it..True..loved it .
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good start dear hmm dream girl of Shlok ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Thanks for PM n waiting for next update.