Posted: 9 years ago
I think this show hardly run for 3 - 4 months .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadaf124 thumbnail
Everything needs time this serial has just now started it's a very unique show and trp's are not always everything
sweetypie225 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,dont judge the show that fast!! give it some time!! ðŸ˜Š
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My dear friends for any serial..trps is wanted and if any serial gets poor trps then the channel will easily pull off the show...thats for sure and definitely if this show gets poor trps then it will run only for 4 months..something entertainment has to be there and the story is also very slow paced...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
itz just start...don't judge it this fast..give it tym.
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Other shows have poor trp than this and they are running for years so don't judge this show so early
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it just started this week. 
it ll soon get good trps
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Mahn... If you aren't happy with the show Pls back off na... No one is forcing you to watch MMZ ... 
The show is in its early stages and You're already critisixzing it for no reason... Why are you so bothered aboug the TRP...  This is the second thread you're starting for MMZ TRP... Both in a negative manner... 
Lets wait... IPL is going on... and MMZ comes at the slot where IPL matches end... So It will take time... First of all, In a Cricket crazy country like ours,It will take time for a show to do Good against Country's biggest Cricket League... Understand that first... I dont think 1.6 is bad at this time slot when IPL is going on... So let's wait before concluding anything !

Ps-Nothing intended against anyone...Just My POV...Nothing against anyone !... 
Edited by ArjaAddict - 9 years ago
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The show has just started! SP must give it time to grow! All shows start slow and then pick up. Besides the new TRP system has just been introduced and some things seem off there.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show was only launched two weeks ago and coupled with IPL and the 10:30 pm time slot still needs time to settle in to reel in audiences so it's too early to dismiss it or say it'll end in 3-4 months.Edited by soni595 - 9 years ago