WAKAOOOOO...My Thoughts on the Episode...My Ishtyle :D [EDITED]

MasakaliRani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

[EDITED] - My apologies to anyone who felt offended or upset by my original post...it was never written with the intention of offending any of the actors or the members here as anything written was not a personal attack on the actors...it was for the fictional characters only; but I guess member's have taken offence to that too and so I apologise for upsetting anyone here. I have taken all member's comments fully on board.  IF is a new place for me, so I guess people have reacted differently here. I had assumed that Moderator's check the posts and would have therefore flagged me for anything that was against the rules or out of line. 

If there is anything you still find offensive in this edited version then please do let me know

Oh and just to clarify I am neither just a Parth fan or just a Niti fan...I admire both of their talent and hard work. My love is for the show and it's whole cast!! So please do not assume I am a Parth fan hence using such words for Niti or vice versa...if you had read the original post you would have seen that it was all for the characters and the context that the words were used were not to slander them in any way; People do not need to be pooled into either one or the other's fan group just because you do not like what you are reading. Also instead of creating posts to let your views on the matter be known I would appreciate for member's to come to me directly and criticise my post like some have done so already, and I thank those who have.  I shall take this as a slap on my wrist and hope there are no hard feelings!!! 😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitne log hosh mein hain aur kitne behosh??? 😆

WAKAOOO PEEPS!!! 😊 OUI MAAA...kya chummi thi???...it looked like they were being sucked into a vortex...Nandini ke juicy lips toh ek dum se ghayab hi ho gaye the...LOLLL...Manik Baba toh full on mood mein tha 😆 he don't waste any given opportunity...mauke pe chauka hi maar ta hai banda...😆...boy can he kiss ...ROFLLL 😳🤣 😛 Well I liked their kiss!! AWWW...I loved the ande ke funda scene...Manik was such a cutie baby...HAHAHAHA...kaise bola if you hadn't distracted me toh aise hi start karta 😆...YEAH RIGHT...woh kiss na karti toh tum pakka uss ke upar khood jaate...tumhari neeyat shuru se hi pisli hui thi...humein bewaqoof samjhte ho kya???...ROFLLL 😆!! How cutely he was on his knees making those ever so adorable faces waiting for her to hit him with the egg...AWWW...CHOOO CHWEET 😊!! I loved how Nandini said we should learn from each others mistakes and that we both are imperfect..hum dono mein kamiyaan hain...but together we are perfect ❤️ kya dialogue maara jaani...loved it ❤️❤️!!! YESSS...the musical tie is back...shukar hai CV walon ko yaad aa gaya...warna I'm sure hum log woh musical tie inn ke gale mein baand kar phaansi de dete...HAHAHAHA. 😆...LEKINNN...kaash after putting the bracelet on her they had hugged...ek tight sa hug toh banta tha na...nai???...ab kya kare hum itne mein hi khush nahi hote...bade laalchi log hain 😛🤣 HAYEEE...I absolutely loved loved loved the scene with them laying together on the makhmali looking sofa...how comfortably they lay with their bodies fixed like a jigsaw puzzle...hand in hand...how cutely she was playing with his lambi lambi sundar sundar ungliyaan...HAYEEE ❤️ It was so cute the way she wrote I ❤️ U on his palm and his smile 😃😃😃 ROFLLL...Manik Baba kitna badmaash aur naughty hai...LOLL...as soon as he heard about the significance of the fireflies in Nandini's life woh kaise bola "Kya...tumhein pehle se hi pata tha...bataya kyun nai...abhi tak kya kya kar chuke hote"...well something along those lines...ROFLMAOOO 🤣🤣...I freaking loved that dialogue...bande ke mind mein sirf ek hi baat chalti hai...getting lucky..😆...Tum sabko yehi lagta hai na ke woh ISSPECIAL packet uss ki jeb mein hai???...NAIII...I toh am pakka sure ke jab he went to change his clothes he made sure he got himself ready FULLY 🤣😆 Ab he can't run off in the middle of their romance to...you know...LOLLL 😛😛 HAYEEE...how sweetly he said woh jo tumne haath pe likha tha tumne abhi tak muhn se express nahi kiya hai...I have a right to know...main tumhari help kar sakta hoon...to get you in the mood...HAHAHAHAHA 😆...accha bachhu...uss ko mood mein issi liye laa rahe the taake you can hear ILU ILU... ya iss liye taake tent ka actual mein sahi se istimaal ho jaye??? 😛😛...LOLLL!! OH EM DEEE...like sachhi muchhi???...ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS...iss ko khelne khoodne se fursat nahi hai kyaaa 😡...that poor banda is experiencing so much ahem ahem tension and isse lukkha chuppi ki padi hai...khoti na hove...talk about testing someone's patience...mann kar raha tha uss ko do thappad maaroun and drag her to the sofa...sit her down and say yahan se hilli na toh tera muhn thod doon gi...dikh nai raha banda kitna highly frustrated ho raha hai...aur tujhe bhagam bhaag khelna hai...GRRR...I swear Manik se ziyda mujhe gussa aa raha tha ke yeh bechara kiske pyaar mein padh gaya hai...kahan iss ki har raat pehle mast hua karti thi aur ab sookhe pedh ki tarah bechara mahino se latak raha hai 🤣 I loved him saying ke he is getting annoyed with her now,...I don't freaking blame you coz I was equally getting pissed at her games!! LOLLL...leh dekh liya na khel ka nateeja...chal aur khel...bhaag na...dekh Pandit tujhe kaise kaise bhagata hai...LOLLL...UFFF...I swear 😆🤣!!!  LEKINNN...I have to say I absolutely LOOOVED MaNan scenes today...they were pure bliss...pure love tappking ❤️❤️❤️ 

YAYYY...I toh am so so so so sooo happy with Aliya today,,,,you make me proud girl 👏👏..shabaash mere cheeteh...Mogambi khush hui...UFFF...can't tell you how happy I am ke she did not fall into Dhruv's arms...she cares about her self respect and dignity that he never wasted a second to insult and humiliate...so glad she had full conviction in her words to him...uss ke liye ek tight si jhappiii 🤗 🤗 Saala Dhruv...besharam kahin ka...you sat there going on about how much Harshad has hurt her...khud ko bhool gaya kya??? 😡😡...mann kar raha tha tere muhn pe zor ka mukka maaroun...wohi bhi ek nahi do teen...kitna besharam hai tu...ek baar bhi nahi socha ke I need to apologise to her alag se...tujhe maafi hargiz nai milni chahiye...saale jal bhun jaa kone mein...HMPH!!! 

AREY...How can I not mention my next fav jodi CavYa ❤️...AWWW...the way Cabir pulled her down on the sofa...YAAARRR...isse tedha kyun banaya...isse zaroor No Entry mein ghuss na tha 🥺...UFFF...as much as I love them I don't want them to be getting married like this...yeh Navya kya soch rahi hai??...aur Cabir is happy to go ahead too???...HMMM...inn ka kya hoga??? 

OH NOOO...My poor Manik Baba...his panic in the precap 😭😭...UFFF...the way he was screaming at Nyonika...so worried for Nandini...nalaiyak kahin ki...dekh tere lukkha chhuppi ne kya haalath kardi hai Manik ki...fikr not Aryaman aa gaya hai teri help karne...he will help save you're baby doll Nandini!! 😊

All in all it was another super cracking fantabulous ek dum jhakaas...te damakedaar...te chatakedar...bole toh...ek dum fas claas wala epi!!! ❤️
Edited by MasakaliRani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello, masakalirani

I loved reading ur posts in past as they are always full of humour and hence today also
I opened it to read it...ofcourse ur review is usual awesome with humour...

But I think today there is overdose of word kutti and kamini for nandini though it is funny way..and I am sure u have not used them intentionally

Once in a while using such words r ok..but then again its destroys the essence of post

No grudges against u... just a friendly suggestion...
many members can find it insulting for the character ...i hope u understand my concern 😳Edited by --Yashi-- - 9 years ago
MasakaliRani thumbnail
. Edited by MasakaliRani - 9 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
i like ur review but can u pls stop calling names... upto a limit its fine but after that it gets out of hand... 
MasakaliRani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Yashi--

Hello, masakalirani

I loved reading ur posts in past as they are always full of humour and hence today also
I opened it to read it

But I think today there is overdose of word kutti and kamini for nandini though it is funny way..and I am sure u have not used them intentionally

Once in a while using such words r ok..but then again its destroys the essence of post

No grudges against u... just a friendly suggestion...
many members can find it insulting for the character ...i hope u understand my concern 😳

Taken your comments on board...thanks 😊. I guess some like it some don't...can't please all and I expect people are intelligent enough to understand in what context things are said.  
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasakaliRani

Taken your comments on board...thanks 😊. I guess some like it some don't...can't please all and I expect people are intelligent enough to understand in what context things are said.

I hope u don't mind what I said
Ur style of writing is really very good and full of humor...please keep on writing.. 😊 😳 Edited by --Yashi-- - 9 years ago
MasakaliRani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Yashi--

I hope u don't mind what I said
Ur style of writing is really very good and full of humor...please keep on writing.. 😊 😳

Not at all...I welcome both criticisms and praises...it all comes down to how one conveys it 😊 

My apologies to anyone who feels it's too much...but that's how I've always written...and never with the intention to offend actors or people seeing as it's only ever aimed at fictional characters...but I take it all fully on board what is being said.  IF is a new place so I guess people react differently here. Thanks for appreciating my writing 😊

Oh and just to let people know I am neither a Parth only fan or a Niti only fan...I admire both of their talent and love the show and the whole cast!!
Edited by MasakaliRani - 9 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ur post is nice... but that cheap wording .. i mea  u should not use it.. its killing ur humour... like i was reading ur post n enjoying it but suddenly all that words came up n im sorry but had to stop right there... so its fun but in limits... just a friendly advice
shruti_b_b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry dear, bt ur post is not at all funny, calling fictional characters kutti,kamini, kutta etc is not humour. acc to IF rules, u shud not use abusive language.

p.s- dis is not 1st u ve written like dis.
Edited by DHRUVLOVER - 9 years ago
neethi1997 thumbnail
sorry bt b careful with ur words
There is a thin Line between humour and insult!