Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki36

thats true.

everybody should just get married.

balwant to ratan (he is desperate to be in this parivaar & can then adopt ranveera)
baldev to whoever wants his property
veera to a doormat that she can trample over
ranvi to rajveer while in prison
gunjan to mr dhingra and be in lots of muzic videos
bansuri to nihals ghost.

🀣
...-Riya-... thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyaninbt.

hope so nd our sher also fall in love with this girl,fir to ek aur uniq love story dekhane milagi.nd i always want somthing like this for baldev hamare bachhe ko sambhalne wali samjne wali koi ladki use mil jaye.

mash pahili baar koi punnya (achha)ka kam karne jaa rahe hai,lage raho.

Kallo, hum sab ab acche se jaante hai ki MaSh koi punnye ka kaam nahi karne wale.πŸ˜†

Since this is Veera's show, any new girl would be way worse than her.πŸ₯± And Ballu would once again be shown as a fool who needs Veera to save him.πŸ€ͺ
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is Simran Track part-2. If she is Manju's DIL and she wants her to be married to Baldev, then she too must be part of the plan and in that case I am assuming her to be negetive. First Baldev and Veera will have to divorce and that is highly improbable, because Manju can trick Baldev, but to get Veera signing the divorce paper is a big deal. The only way it can happen if Ranvee compells or tricks her to sign those papers and we are missing one thing the Mall guy's are also evil, their real intensions are yet to be revealed and even if they are connected to Manju, then who the mystry man Oberoi is? it's going to be a complete hotchpotch. Any ways I'll keep following the written updates to know how it ended. And friend just imagine what will happen at the end of this, no doubt Veera will be the saviour and then every morning, everyone in B3 house will have to drink her feet washed water instead of tea. Rubbish😑.
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kirti nagpure is nearly 29 years old... Don't u guys think she will look so much older to vishal and shivin.. I don't know whatever d track is.. But marriage track ke liye I m just thinking.. Vish is only 23... She is even older than Sneha... πŸ˜•
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

Kirti nagpure is nearly 29 years old... Don't u guys think she will look so much older to vishal and shivin.. I don't know whatever d track is.. But marriage track ke liye I m just thinking.. Vish is only 23... She is even older than Sneha... πŸ˜•

thats what I'm thinking not only age look wise bhi she look elder to vishal πŸ˜•
...-Riya-... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dear10-

thats what I'm thinking not only age look wise bhi she look elder to vishal πŸ˜•

Why do you guys care about her looking older than him, sach mai shaadi thode hee hogi.πŸ˜† And since she already has a marriage behind her, it makes sense why she would be older than him.
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
#LEHHH!! I can already picture her so precisely in the first B3 crib she slept in kekekekekeke.. Well, she better be good at dissing , at least ?!! 

gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is this rubbish aik hi track ko Kitni bar dkhe hum ur waise bhi veera ur baldev k larai se hat kar bhi to tracks ho sakhte hain  na pr nai creative's ko to bas veera ur baldev ki larai hi dkhti hai missing poland track n old days baldev n veera's track
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Why do you guys care about her looking older than him, sach mai shaadi thode hee hogi.πŸ˜† And since she already has a marriage behind her, it makes sense why she would be older than him.

Hahaha shi kha
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki36

She won't go for ranvi, he is a boring wet blanket and anyway his wife wouldn't allow it, however baldev has the looks, status, money  and (a wife but that's not really a big deal)

But as I said baldev will always be veera's
He is just gonna be used again in manjeets little plan now.

Her name is also chosen as geet cos ranvi is a musician ... So it looks like she will fall behind ranvi only.. Plus she also has a daughter and till now they keep showing ranvi wanting a kid ... Telly exp has posted pixx of that kid and said it's geet girl.. 
Anyways its just my thoughts.