Rajma idli daily rantings

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Today in ipl

We have rcb taking on Rajasthan

And rcb have gone to a blistering start

Now coming to the episode

I am convinced this episode was written by someone stoned by weed or drunk in bar

Because nothing made sense

Raman was talking sense

And did a flip turn in a nanosecond before anyone could say bazinga

He was first angry on rinki

And then suddenly mihir and ishita became wrath of his actions

And his throwing out ishita was also sudden and without real provocation

Ishita reaction also did not seem too extreme

It was hilarious ishita pitching in to save rinki marriage when her own marriage was in danger haha

Airhead and cockroach scene was hilarious

Adi is very cute

He is really concerned about ishita

Wet cardboard is hilarious unintentionally

That dog had more expressions than him

Wet cardboard is omnipresent

Ishita reaction in the precap are also pretty normal ones not someone thrown out of the house

Raman has suddenly becomed stone hearted

My trp expert mom thinks it is some sort of plan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
r
*** EDITED

Good post Leo...

Whatever they are smoking must be something real expensive and real good... I'd also like to go crazy, lose the plot AND feel proud of it... not sure I can afford it though πŸ˜³

OK... So today's post is only directed towards CVs πŸ˜› 

(Megha & PB... today's pics for you gals πŸ˜³)

When tracks start getting familiar, this is what I think

but when I see the same old same old same old stuff repeated... I realised something

With every repeated track. I ask myself "why am I doing this to myself ?" I got an answer today

My final plea to the CVs

And if they still don't listen...

and finally... I am done with today's memes with this one 

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok so looks like its a plan -

A. Better Ishita b involved in it , if not its really cheap to say such stuff.
B. Y THIS STUPID PLAN WHEN ALL MINKY NEED TO DO IS TALK.

Lol Dog having more expressions than Subbu.

🀣

Looks like Subbu has installed hidden cameras or microphones in Bhalla house everytime he knows there is some problem between Ishra or Raman is not around Ishita, he suddenly appears onto the scene. πŸ˜† No wonder this show is giving competition to CID with all the mystery around characters n Jagga Jasoosi. πŸ˜›

Adi's concerns of watching parents fights is so real, he is trying hard to make Raman confess n here its the opposite. Raman (especially him) n Ishita shud understand to keep their fights away from family members inside their bedroom. It affects kids big time. N what r the Cvs showing that father can howl n yell on his wife, does Raman want Adi to learn that from him? Is that a gud role model for father? Even if this is a plan, its a fail on this account. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Ruhi's assurances r cute πŸ˜† main hun na, but Ishra shud move beyond "Ruhi k liye" (oh they have already) n after every fight Ruhi is going to bridge the gap between them everytime? Its a really bad position to be in as a child.

Rinky blamed Raman that he is too bsy in his own love life, I guess she has been too pampered by Raman n family that now she cant take simple decisions like talking to ur husband on her own.
The same Busy Raman compromised his career so that she can have a grand marriage.

By tomorrow all this mess will be wound up n thry will have funny lighthearted scenes forgetting what happened today, y shud I break my head over it? Edited by --Megha-- - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
My trp expert mom thinks

It is some sort of plan by Raman
BombayTroll thumbnail
Mr n mrs iyer reaction was strange

Even after their daughter was thrown out of the house
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Todays episode made no sense to me at ALL!!! The only scene I liked was Shagun-Ashok scene! πŸ˜† And when shagun was talking about "My ex this is with my ex that" I found that hilarious! πŸ€£
The rest of the characters were ALL acting extremely stupid! Be it, Ishita, Raman, Rinki, Mihir, and just anyone who had opened their mouth today. 
Edited by Malika-E-Zain - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika-E-Zain

Todays episode made no sense to me at ALL!!! The only scene I liked was Shagun-Ashok scene!πŸ˜†And when shagun was talking about "My ex this is with my ex that" I found that hilarious!🀣

The rest of the characters were ALL acting extremely stupid! Be it, Ishita, Raman, Rinki, Mihir, and just anyone who had opened their mouth today.

Yes that scene was epic

Cockroach expressions were funny

He was wondering what hit him
sskazii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think your mom is right. He did a 360 degree somersault after he heard Rinky talking to Toshiji and Simmi about how he is in his own dreamworld because he has just realised he is in love and hence he doesn't care what she is going through. So may be the gr8 RKB came up with a plan then and there. But whatever the plan is i must say its execution is shit. He was behaving as a thug. Its hard to believe his is in love with the same woman he talks to so rudely.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really weird episode...earlier characters used to flip after a few episode...tonight they flipped within 20 mins...
the only person logical was Rinky...loved that she took a stance...she shudve counted all the times, when Mihir was busy for her, but cud find time to spend with Mihika...

Mihika acting like a bechaari, gets on my nerves...i have zero sympathy for her...

Toshi was glaring at her, when she visited iyer house...hope atleast she tells mihika to move on, do something for her life, rather then sitting around like a bechaari abla naari...

Ishita's question was valid, bt bhalla's not raising their voice at the time of marriage...but just cause they didnt, doesnt absolve her of her mistake...but we all know, that she isnt gonna accept that...

Mihir tried to calm the situation, but it was his major fault, that rinky is insecure...its not just the drunk moment...even otherwise he didnt make rinky feel secured...that he wants to spend time with her...give their marriage a chance...even when rinky pointed out about lack of love...he didnt give any answer...then how can she trust him with her life...her point makes sense...its better to separate now, rather falling for him, and then breaking...but her pointing to Raman's marriage that why will he care since he is happy in his married life, was just to make IshRa fight...

news of the day : Ashok was jealous...i think he has already fallen for mihika...and they will get back together

hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman was talking so sensitively in the beginning BT in a second how can he become mannerless.CVS ka brain hospital me bhejo ye log pagal ho gaya