Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Re reading the chapters as i await the morning raga

Tej001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow last two updates are heart touching Nisha how beautifully you portray the characters.  Sam and Vanditha are my favorites, I have seen close friends and families where elder sister plays a very important role after parents, how lucky R&B and II are to have sister's like them. Everyone love R&B, some love Ranjan, some love Lasya but I love Tanmay. As Sam said he is a angel. He respects Ranjan like his father and R&B as brother.  Bhalla's are lucky to have a damad like him.  
Kavitha!
Edited by mayank01 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey SV
The next update will be between 8:00-8:30 AM IST  (10:00-10:30 PM EST) sorry.

I had to clean my house after returning from work, it looked like a dumpster. Plus I have to take dinner to that friend's mother in law, I sent chholey and cilantro/dhania rice on Sunday, after that totally forgot them

Today after returning from work I suddenly remembered...

Enna nambi yaaravadu irunda vayathla eera tuni pottindu toonga vendiyadu daan

(Mere bharose koi raha to usko bhooko hi sona padega)
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nisha...another act of empathy...love you...have a great time...please get on with your daily routine:)
 God bless you for being the ray of sunshine in so many lives.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha...I saw you online at an unearthly hour and realised you were working on our fix πŸ˜Š and sure enough...I was right πŸ‘
You have brilliantly brought around the loose ends and they are lining up to be tied up one after the other.
I will never tire of saying this...Kudos to you gurl !! 

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nisha, the way you describe food in the story, I am pretty sure u must be superb cooker πŸ˜†. I would not mind skipping a meal in anticipation of a yummy oneπŸ˜‰.
Thank you for the constant flow of updates. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Here is one of my MOST FAVORITE songs to welcome you back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwi-QXBcGJk

I am thinking of how to use it on II

WELCOME BACK, LOVE...

Love love love that song...thankyou Nisha!! But I have big issues with II... I read all updates but I dont have the proper time to write a looonnngg comment.. So I will wait until tomorrow to comment on all chapters... I cant write what I felt about the characters n their behaviors in a few lines... Good work Nisha... Your writing is super awesome.. But my issues with II ka bina matlab ka insecurities n complex is a looonnnggg rant... By the way... Ranjan shall live!! πŸ˜† i have to go watch avengers.. N I love hulk... Hope the movie is awesomeEdited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Love love love that song...thankyou Nisha!! But I have big issues with II... I read all updates but I dont have the proper time to write a looonnngg comment.. So I will wait until tomorrow to comment on all chapters... I cant write what I felt about the characters n their behaviors in a few lines... Good work Nisha... Your writing is super awesome.. But my issues with II ka bina matlab ka insecurities n complex is a looonnnggg rant... By the way... Ranjan shall live!! πŸ˜† i have to go watch avengers.. N I love hulk... Hope the movie is awesome

Actually Hershey MANY feel II's stand is legitimate. Fair enough if you think it is not
Appa is an Iyer
He is ultra principled
If he had told her "your card was declined" and paid it they would have fought or she would have thanked him and been done with it
By fearing she might retaliate he used Ved, and retaliate she did.

Things should change, things must change and we can hope for things to change

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Where is Ashu? Any idea people haven't see for 2 days
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Love love love that song...thankyou Nisha!! But I have big issues with II... I read all updates but I dont have the proper time to write a looonnngg comment.. So I will wait until tomorrow to comment on all chapters... I cant write what I felt about the characters n their behaviors in a few lines... Good work Nisha... Your writing is super awesome.. But my issues with II ka bina matlab ka insecurities n complex is a looonnnggg rant... By the way... Ranjan shall live!! πŸ˜† i have to go watch avengers.. N I love hulk... Hope the movie is awesome

Harshita Avengers is awesome!!!My 3 yr old's 1st movie in a hall.he was excited to wear d 3D glasses n watch d movie but later he get bored n removed dem πŸ˜†.his current obsession is super heroes.

Enjoy...I thoroughly enjoyed d movie after 3 yrs of sabbatical frm movie theatres.