Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 143

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Anniversary...second month of being married yo each other... Wooow...they've come quite a long way from where they were when they married..nice nice Clap

Manny is saying R&B married II only because she looks like ma...that. Scares me...I hope II never happens to listen to her saying so...I can't take the heart break it would cause her to think she is R&B's rebound for ma

She is a lot more and a lot less than what ma was to him at the sametime...one canycan't just replace ppl in life nor can they love somebody just because she looks like somebody else...II is who R&B fell in love with... Not her looks alone

Nice update...!!

So beautifully summed up Namrathashree...yes  2 months fly by in a giffy...i guess this striking resemblance to Ma may have made him notice her but  II knows R& B likes her for what she is...She is very possessive of him and so is Manny that added by the similarity and differences will unfold through the eyes of many who knew Ma and those getting to know II...it is very beautifully being crafted by Nisha
SS 19 has been a remarkable thread in the journey of SoSy

It has brought the entire story to a new train of thought... For me it turned from a carazily addictive story of two ppl madle attracted to each other to something forcing one to reflect on everyday relationships and a light hearted outlook to married predacements of married life

Dam nice Clap
Not everyone gel easily with each other
Otherwise world would have been something else
But it will b interesting to c what the writer have in store for us wen it comes to ll and manny relationship
Also would love to know what really made r&b fall for ll, is it really what manny thinks or again something totally different that's gonna churn from the writers pen

Have been quite busy in real world but never too busy to read updates   Smile
Originally posted by taramira

First of all, thank you thank you Nisha another powerful insight into Manny's mind. Almost felt sorry for her. Everyone has their own way to deal with their issues. For manny being blunt and perhaps a little cruel gives her solace. 
RB in his own way trying to defend his marital status and in the process defending his choice for a wife. Manny does feel betrayed, she had perhaps thought that both RbB and she would wallow in their respective grieving bubbles, but when RbB chose to move out of that bubble, she feels all,alone...can't be upset at her own in public so will find ways to be mean to  II.
And  Since she is hurting herself she needs to lash out at others. 

In a way both RbB and Manya are alike...with a streak of wilderness, both are  deeply private people. 

Very very nice Nisha. 

ditto ditto  ...my thoughts exactly.
@bold -  Word that!
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Originally posted by taramira

First of all, thank you thank you Nisha another powerful insight into Manny's mind. Almost felt sorry for her. Everyone has their own way to deal with their issues. For manny being blunt and perhaps a little cruel gives her solace.
RB in his own way trying to defend his marital status and in the process defending his choice for a wife. Manny does feel betrayed, she had perhaps thought that both RbB and she would wallow in their respective grieving bubbles, but when RbB chose to move out of that bubble, she feels all,alone...can't be upset at her own in public so will find ways to be mean to II.
And Since she is hurting herself she needs to lash out at others.

In a way both RbB and Manya are alike...with a streak of wilderness, both are deeply private people.

Very very nice Nisha.

ditto ditto ...my thoughts exactly.
@bold - Word that!

Agreed...one hundred percent true

They say the first woman a man loves is always the mother, and what follows later is a reflection of that. The physical resemblance is perhaps a coincidence or maybe a trigger, but it's the characteristics that hold more significance to R&B I would think (otherwise it sounds too unsettling for comfort Confused)

Savvy was the life of MM and so is II now BUT in her own way...  she is no  replacement , but the most significant addition that has happened post the scandal .

Manny is not the enemy, instead she is the only sibling with no visible direction to her life at this stage. Would love to see how Nisha shapes this relation between brother sister &  the wife. 

"Oh! I know... I get it... but Ishita
I WAS HERE A MONTH AGO... TWO
MONTHS AGO?" she waved two
fingers

to whom she is saying this??to herself???this II is always so dumb in understanding others intentions...she feels manny dont like her as she is not a good match for MM.but in reality manny's insecurity in watching how perfect II fits to MM is playing throughout in her dealings with II!!
Edited by ishruhi - 6 years ago
dont know if this is correct.i have seen in most of the three children families the second child will always be a jhagada jhagada type,will mostly be an attention seeker in family and always complaining even my parents dont love me,they love my siblings the most but not me.always a lil bit insecure about their near ones affection towards them.(one of my cousins always says this to me that her parents dont like her the most!).they are somewhat uncomfortable in sharing their loved ones too...and i think manya fits in this category.she cant even digest the fact that a baby (she cant even remember her face clearly)is more comfortable with II than to her...she might have killed paavam minion if he showed some more loyalty to II!!