Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Uhhh...I read something about Bangalore traffic in the comments... I feel u my friend... Changing two buses and travelling for an hour and. 15 min to get home...I am dead when I make it

II hope Manny doesn't hurt by not acknowledgeding the ikat you are buying with such excitement... But good going II...begging hubby to go to work and later ditching work to please his loving sister...that's like a good worried bahu πŸ˜›

Manny...amma talli (meri ma) for the nth time... R&B dint marry II just because she looks like Ma..also money is not everything sweetheart...no girl from your class would love R&B with the warmth that our II does...hope u realise things sooner

R&B please yaar dont sell shares to chachu...nooo way

We are heading towards the amazing 20...cheers guys

I hope Manny doesn't think by gifting Ikat II make her feel her outsider. As most of the time we gift someone when they are saying bye and leaving to some other place
When you don't like someone, whatever they do you will not take it in a good way.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am in college project work but still online  won't be missing for long/
so no prob.
even nisha not there
Hsp.canada thumbnail
I almost missed page 146😲. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

I'm actually looking forward to Manny's reaction...its like a ice breaker for me...I mean if any person goes into gallis searching for something u like while being sick jusy for something u happened to mention in the passing...u would be moved...and on guessing Manny is not as heartless to hurt II this time...but even if she does R&B will make sure he holds II when she cries...nothing better than him doing that

Thanks for praising my comments 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

bold i think so too she is not heartless but she is in Jealous angry mood, so u say do things you dont actually mean.. lets see..I hope II is drinking water in that hot sun and also hope she pinged R&B nahi toh may be Manny can witness WW5 and Ranjan supporting R&B patha nahi endless possibilities ..chalo see you guys later thoda kaam kar lethi hoon lol
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
missing SR and swathi.hope new job is going good for SR... πŸ˜’ ...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I am in college project work but still online won't be missing for long/

so no prob.
even nisha not there

😊 humm studies are important. You take care !
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

missing SR and swathi.hope new job is going good for SR... πŸ˜’ ...

Arrey waah, u r back 😊 Exam khatam already??πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

😊 humm studies are important. You take care !

athokke seri.but be ready to be the second one to post in the 20th πŸ˜‰
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Arrey waah, u r back 😊Exam khatam already??πŸ˜†

no one more is there on 7th.after that i am freee...today reached hostel at 2pm.logged in to sosy then itself and still wandering here and there...today nooo books!!!tomorrow again books!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

no one more is there on 7th.after that i am freee...today reached hostel at 2pm.logged in to sosy then itself and still wandering here and there...today nooo books!!!tomorrow again books!

Enjoy your few hours of freedom from textbooks. πŸ˜ƒIt's crazy how we love to re-read stories but get a headache with course work half the time.