Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 117

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Hardly 10 pages back, I had referred to Manny as a distant relative in II's life scene... Galti ho gayi! Nisha ko maine Manny ki yaad dila di... Nisha ko laga aise kaise Hershey ne Manny ko distant bol diya.. She is as clear n present a danger as Chachi n Samar!! LOL
Kaha I was hoping for home videos.. Yaha toh home drama start hoga... Manny ke backhanded tactics to bring out supposed true colors/face... N II's self respect/pre-emptive measures to uphold her dignity... N inn sab ke beech The 2 Rs firefighting home fires!! LOL
Sam end mei dono ke choti pakad ke do corners mei dono ko murga banayegi ya dono milke Sam ke bache khuche baal udaa denge LOL
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

To see a man as private as R&B open up was very  moving... much needed but very touching. This was one aspect in their relation  that I'd  waited for ... glad it has started, so poignantly ... The way  II reached out to embrace his pain , was lovely... just what he needs

I had wanted to see R&B with his guard down, but it is way too agonising for him and so now I don't, not so soon  ...not yet. maybe slowly ... okay that is confused me

Secure & Sealed  -R&B has sneaked a baby deal in, and II got played . right?

Manny is in the scene... good... could do with some lightening here.

SB

Baby for the Hindi movie lovers for Hugh Heffner lovers... a blow job or something taboo like thatLOL

He he he...man proposes God disposes. Who knows kya hoga with this MANYA katha. 
 I find Manny -II quotient interesting and amusing. and now Manny moving in with Vikram - that calls for more err...funLOL
Originally posted by modernfamily

Hey Nisha! I'm not back. I'm always around. Just don't write that much. But I loved the dhamaka fight and the making up. Best r&b II fight ever. Her trying to comfort him goes to show how far they've come in this relationship. Now she can have issues with her sister in law and he with  with chachu. 
I'm in shimla. Enjoying the view from my room while reading  and re reading the last update. Please suggest places I should see

Wow Simla! Go to jakhu or Kufri.I think that's what's the place is called..not sure! Find out. And just walking around on the lower mall is wonderful. There is also a place called starwberry Hills or sho etching..loses be be outside Simla the (25 years ago) not sure if it's still around and even if it is must be crowded. 

Then a little distance from Simla is where the raj bhavan of olden days was...since Simla was the summer capital. It's very pretty with Apple blossoms etc. have fun and enjoy your trip.

Hey Nisha! I'm not back. I'm always around. Just don't write that much. But I loved the dhamaka fight and the making up. Best r&b II fight ever. Her trying to comfort him goes to show how far they've come in this relationship. Now she can have issues with her sister in law and he with with chachu.
I'm in shimla. Enjoying the view from my room while reading and re reading the last update. Please suggest places I should see

Mujhe simla le chalo yaar!!
Are you going to visit kufri? I remember going on my first horseride in kufri!! Embarrassed
Originally posted by harshita27

Hardly 10 pages back, I had referred to Manny as a distant relative in II's life scene... Galti ho gayi! Nisha ko maine Manny ki yaad dila di... Nisha ko laga aise kaise Hershey ne Manny ko distant bol diya.. She is as clear n present a danger as Chachi n Samar!! LOL
Kaha I was hoping for home videos.. Yaha toh home drama start hoga... Manny ke backhanded tactics to bring out supposed true colors/face... N II's self respect/pre-emptive measures to uphold her dignity... N inn sab ke beech The 2 Rs firefighting home fires!! LOL
Sam end mei dono ke choti pakad ke do corners mei dono ko murga banayegi ya dono milke Sam ke bache khuche baal udaa denge LOL

Hey harshita, i dont think manny itni bhi buri hai... she is only ouuvverly unnecessarily  paranoid about marriages  and protective about her lil bro ..bas thats all ..LOL...baksh do usse LOL

Hey Nisha! I'm not back. I'm always around. Just don't write that much. But I loved the dhamaka fight and the making up. Best r&b II fight ever. Her trying to comfort him goes to show how far they've come in this relationship. Now she can have issues with her sister in law and he with  with chachu. 
I'm in shimla. Enjoying the view from my room while reading  and re reading the last update. Please suggest places I should see

Wow Simla! Go to jakhu or Kufri.I think that's what's the place is called..not sure! Find out. And just walking around on the lower mall is wonderful. There is also a place called starwberry Hills or sho etching..loses be be outside Simla the (25 years ago) not sure if it's still around and even if it is must be crowded. 

Then a little distance from Simla is where the raj bhavan of olden days was...since Simla was the summer capital. It's very pretty with Apple blossoms etc. have fun and enjoy your trip.

Thanks a lot taaraSmile

Thanks a lot taaraSmile

I might go to kufri. I did not make an itinerary. It is quite an unplanned trip. 

OH GOOD!!
Mujhe roz tumhari yaad aati hai... mujhe laga kahin to gayi... yes she wants to care for him, she doesnt know how it will be received but nevertheless she does
Koi vacation par JAATE HUE, koi vacy meinBig smile   sorry main Dilli ke bahar kahin nahi gayi... except ofcourse, Goa Blore Chennai and Mumbai... u are lucky u get to cool off in a lovely place, snow hai kya?